[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Whould not recommend this build for this Leauge, its really squishy and cannot take any hits, its nearly impossible to map and do stuff. at a certain point you must take a hit and then with this build you just die, doesnt matter how good you can doge. frustration is programmed!
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
Whould not recommend this build for this Leauge, its really squishy and cannot take any hits, its nearly impossible to map and do stuff. at a certain point you must take a hit and then with this build you just die, doesnt matter how good you can doge. frustration is programmed!

Not my experience at all. See my post before yours on how to stay alive.
"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
_TheQue_ wrote:

t6/7 is easy/fine.

Let me know how higher level stuff/exiles go. getting straight nuked boss/meta fights. 78 Baran was a 1 shot with any attack... ~4.5k hp. My last portal i just tried to do laps and dash away of anything to try to learn wtf was going on, didn't matter. Even with 34% move speed unable to run/dash out of it.

Also, Upgrades would be great... anyone have a mirror they don't need? :D Dumped everything to opas/jewel/trying to 6-link rip.
Last edited by liqued on Dec 18, 2019, 10:50:46 AM
"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
_TheQue_ wrote:

Depends on the content you want to play and how much currency you want to invest in.

I'm at t14-16 and I usually don't die at all at <= 14, but at 15-16 depending on mods and obviously the elderslayer/sirus fights are quite rippy with only 4,8k HP.
"
liqued wrote:
"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
_TheQue_ wrote:

t6/7 is easy/fine.

Let me know how higher level stuff/exiles go. getting straight nuked boss/meta fights. 78 Baran was a 1 shot with any attack... ~4.5k hp. My last portal i just tried to do laps and dash away of anything to try to learn wtf was going on, didn't matter. Even with 34% move speed unable to run/dash out of it.

Also, Upgrades would be great... anyone have a mirror they don't need? :D Dumped everything to opas/jewel/trying to 6-link rip.

100% this. got 5 link opus, 6link qotf, got lioneyes jewel and okayish rest. Zero chance to kill any boss whatsoever with this build. mappng until t10 is fine I guess. Fun build, but doesnt seem to be good for a boss leauge if youre not pretty much maxed out with gear and can down/phase them in a few seconds.
[/quote]
t6/7 is easy/fine.

Also, Upgrades would be great... anyone have a mirror they don't need? :D Dumped everything to opas/jewel/trying to 6-link rip.[/quote]

100% this. got 5 link opus, 6link qotf, got lioneyes jewel and okayish rest. Zero chance to kill any boss whatsoever with this build. mappng until t10 is fine I guess. Fun build, but doesnt seem to be good for a boss leauge if youre not pretty much maxed out with gear and can down/phase them in a few seconds.[/quote]

That all All of this makes me a little nervous because I have already spend some hours in this build and i really dont want start again quickly.

Regards ;(
Last edited by s0noflight on Dec 18, 2019, 12:34:28 PM
"
orionface wrote:
"
stategamer wrote:
Hi all, im currently in a pickle.

My damage seems very very low, and im far from being able to afford a Death's opus.

I only got the first ascendancy so can definitely get some improvements there.
Which will be my first next step.

Any suggestions as to what my first big affordable upgrade should be?

Character: arrowblam

thanks a lot in advance!

I would refund all your jewel nodes and the ones close to them if you don't have the jewels you need yet. It would free up about 5-6 passive points for you.

Since you have reach of the council I would put your 4L Ice shot in there since then it would have greater volley. links could be Ice Shot/WED/Ice Bite/Added Cold. Once you get a 5L or 6L then add in your Mirage Archer. You will have more than enough aoe before then.

Maybe you were swapping gems when you logged out because you're missing a lot of them. I don't see hatred in any slots, you should DEFINITELY be using it along with Herald of Ice which you have already.

You should try and get WED on your rings/belt/quiver at the least early on. Buffs damage a lot.

This might seem weird or stupid but for your 5L single target with barrage support, replace Ice Shot with Frenzy and replace the cold penetration gem with WED, your 6L could have cold pen but WED gives a TON of extra damage. The attack gets 5% increased damage and atk spd for each frenzy charge on you.

Get Darkray Vector Boots for the extra Frenzy charge. 7 charges up means your frenzy skill has 35% inc dmg and 35% inc atk spd, very good.

Only need 1 quicksilver flask, drop your mana flasks, get an Atziri's Promise flask, 1 diamond flask, 1 onslaught flask.

Drop the mana leech node you have in the bottom right and get the life/mana leech node right below vaal pact.

I hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for these tips, just a few minor adjustments like you mentioned are making a HUGE difference already.

I dont think I can thank you enough!
ign: LevioState
"
a2b12 wrote:

100% this. got 5 link opus, 6link qotf, got lioneyes jewel and okayish rest. Zero chance to kill any boss whatsoever with this build. mappng until t10 is fine I guess. Fun build, but doesnt seem to be good for a boss leauge if youre not pretty much maxed out with gear and can down/phase them in a few seconds.

Have you tried using the barrage skill instead of ice shot/barrage support in your chest?
Last edited by Glithy on Dec 18, 2019, 12:48:24 PM
"

The Damage is fine, i can do all bosses (execpt that from Plaza, but that is not dmg related). they kinda die even fast. I am currently at 77k Dps with Hatred/HoI and with Buff (6 Frenzy 3 Power Charges) at 155k , i try to get more defensives and find out which works better!
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Dec 18, 2019, 12:50:08 PM
What are our 5l setups? Also wouldnt ele focus support give us more damage then dmg on full life?
Last edited by Zazuhh on Dec 18, 2019, 2:16:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info