[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
illmtk wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:
frost bomb with assassin/frostbite/curse on hit does jack shit for me unfortunatelly. not even a sliught change in DPS.
I think to give up and look for something different, this requires too much investment to actually even start to be anything good :( Unless i clearly dont understand something about this.

Your bow is really weak. You should really have a death's opus by now..but at least get a death's harp...or use a tempest and go wrath while stacking ele abyss jewels for the time being until you can afford a death's opus.

Not a fan of your jewelry. Your quiver is what your amulet should look like. Crit multi is priority on amulets. Then life then %ele dmg then flat dmg. Same with rings, obviously prioritze hp and fill our resists then try to get %ele dmg or flat.

Your AoE gem links are wrong. Should be Ice shot - EDwA - Added Cold - Hypothermia. Not really a fan of OP's gemlinks until late late game where you can actually utilize Damage on Full Life, but until then I don't think you can take advantage of that at your gear level. ANything but Ice Bite on a non-raider. You can link Ice Bite to herald of ice if you really want frenzies.

For ST, I'm pretty sure barrage support is fake hype. Stick to an actual barrage or scourge arrow setup. You're also using two curses linked to frostbite. THey're going to interchange with each other since you don't have +1 curse..I don't think.

But yea I don't mean to dishearten you, but it needs alot of work.

Also get a 6 link body armour..they're so cheap by now there's no reason not to wear one.

Thanks for the input. Death opus is out of my reach, didn't get any good drops really.

As for jewelry, I have to get attributes, because otherwise I cannot combat the requirements for gems, I don't see where the attributes should come from otherwise - everything else you mentioned is an exalt at least as well :(

As for AoE, the additional projectiles come from Death opus + dying sun, which i don't have, So i have to stick to GMP, anyway my aoe is very fine so far, it's the single target that is lacking completely.
And thanks for the curses tip, completely forgot about that.

A 6 link with correct stats, resists and life? Where do you find a cheap one? If by cheap you mewn few exalts... 5 chaos is cheap for me, My whole budget for now is about 30 chaos. I cannot pull out anything from this. Thats why I think this is not a great league starter :(
"
Thanks for the input. Death opus is out of my reach, didn't get any good drops really.

As for jewelry, I have to get attributes, because otherwise I cannot combat the requirements for gems, I don't see where the attributes should come from otherwise - everything else you mentioned is an exalt at least as well :(

As for AoE, the additional projectiles come from Death opus + dying sun, which i don't have, So i have to stick to GMP, anyway my aoe is very fine so far, it's the single target that is lacking completely.

A 6 link with correct stats, resists and life? Where do you find a cheap one? If by cheap you mewn few exalts... 5 chaos is cheap for me, My whole budget for now is about 30 chaos. I cannot pull out anything from this. Thats why I think this is not a great league starter :(

Aurell check out my gear on my character. I've only spent a couple chaos orbs to get where I am, only big drop I got was my chest piece. Everything else was just 1 chaos or a drop I found. You can definitely get league starter gear for this build with minimal investment.
Ok so I've made some upgrades to my gear yet my dps is still low af. I have a death's opus and hyrri's ire. Can someone help me with what I can change or upgrade next? Also the main problem I have right now is that I don't know what gems to link together.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/r6s9FKNt

Appreciate the feedback/help. <3
"
orionface wrote:
"

Aurell check out my gear on my character. I've only spent a couple chaos orbs to get where I am, only big drop I got was my chest piece. Everything else was just 1 chaos or a drop I found. You can definitely get league starter gear for this build with minimal investment.

btw.
unfortunately you can't look at your character. is apparently disabled?
"
Valikaze wrote:
Ok so I've made some upgrades to my gear yet my dps is still low af. I have a death's opus and hyrri's ire. Can someone help me with what I can change or upgrade next? Also the main problem I have right now is that I don't know what gems to link together.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/r6s9FKNt

Appreciate the feedback/help. <3

I would drop all of those nodes you have that are near your jewel slots and pick up other nodes before going for the jewels unless you have some really good jewels to slot into them. You'll get 6 passive points freed up.

I think if you dropped Mirage Archer and used WED in your Ice Shot the damage would increase by a ton. Drop in Mirage if you want once 6L. I'm not a huge fan of it since, at least for me, just 1 or 2 shots into blue/white packs and they all explode.

Could run a 4L Frost Bomb setup in your helmet to use on single targets. The reduced life regen and reduced cold resist helps a lot.

You're stacking hella raw cold damage and tbh I don't know if that's worse or better than getting WED on your rings. I'd think you'd want it wherever you can get it; rings/belt/quiver.
"
vital84 wrote:
"
orionface wrote:
"

btw.
unfortunately you can't look at your character. is apparently disabled?

Give it a try now, sorry.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what the best upgrade is? I'm presuming a lion eyes and getting all them extra nodes?
Thanks everyone for helping to respond to questions, much love.

I am back and had a good sleep. I will now work on the guide.

I love the idea of using frenzy attack skill, totally forgotten, I will test it out right now.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
Aquarism wrote:

I love the idea of using frenzy attack skill, totally forgotten, I will test it out right now.

I didn't POB it but when I tested it out I was melting single targets with it. I know it has higher base damage than regular barrage so I thought it would be really good with barrage support.
"
Aquarism wrote:

I'm happy to hear I'm excited. im testing myself more than playing :(.

btw can anyone the quiver craft frenzy on crit ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info