[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
titandi wrote:
Amazing build, but can you put up some other bow options? Reach is not really attainable, and opis is very end game for most people. Whats a bow to use before that, and plz dont say a 6 link +3 bow lol.

death's harp
can someone help me fix this mess of a build? I legit have no fking idea what im doing, my dps feels soooooooo low even though I somehow spent 2 ex on the gear already.

pob link: https://pastebin.com/6M204ibQ

thanks in advance
"
Valikaze wrote:
can someone help me fix this mess of a build? I legit have no fking idea what im doing, my dps feels soooooooo low even though I somehow spent 2 ex on the gear already.

pob link: https://pastebin.com/6M204ibQ

thanks in advance

No diamond flask.
Low crit chance.
Why do you use GMP if you already have greater volley from bow.
Ice shot threshold jewel is often more of a downside than upside.
You're specced into frenzy charges but do you actually have a source of gaining them? I don't see any bloodrage, ice bite, craft on quiver, disciple of the slaughter, anything. But maybe I missed something.

Also shrapnel ballista is very weak, according to POB its damage is so low it's basically a waste of a 4-link.
Last edited by Viktranka on Dec 16, 2019, 9:58:55 PM
I don't know for you guy but for Single Target, Barrage setup seem to do more damage than a Ice Shot/Barrage Support setup.
Hi, thanks for build.
Still have trash gear and only in white maps, but i really like the feeling of ice shot!

Iam experimenting around with gem setups still, but found out that at leats for now (white maps) i can just leave barrage in my 6link even on trash, since with 3 chains ( i have chain support in my 6link) it clears packs as easy as without barrage. My current 6link setup:

i was previously also running ice bite in that 6link, and could super easy keep metamorphed bosses in freeze lock whole fight, now without it it, iam not freezing them reliably. Probably will need more dmg or just plain out get more freeze chance?

p.s. i borrowed the chains (chain gem and hope to get more from gear, maybe) from the other ice bite guide on forums, works WODNERs in metamorph fights, because i can just keep tunnel visioning boss even when adds spawn, chains will insta kill them.
Last edited by AshenLuck on Dec 17, 2019, 5:03:55 AM
Im finishing act 10, and so far the clear speed is god tier i Agree, but im still worried a lot about single target damage, It's ultra low, And I am worried if it's the couple uniques that will make the shitton of a difference or what Am I missing?
When the metamorph or any other boss/mob has elemental resistances this makes the fight a couple of minutes long, the damage is nearly non existant.
Any tips/help with my char will be greatly appreciated!

BR,
Aurell
"
Aurell wrote:
Im finishing act 10, and so far the clear speed is god tier i Agree, but im still worried a lot about single target damage, It's ultra low, And I am worried if it's the couple uniques that will make the shitton of a difference or what Am I missing?
When the metamorph or any other boss/mob has elemental resistances this makes the fight a couple of minutes long, the damage is nearly non existant.

BR,
Aurell

easy way to boost damage is use frost bomb, then manualy cast frost bite or use curse on hit setup. Use this curse before you get assasin's mark ring
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Last edited by Aquarism on Dec 17, 2019, 7:53:19 AM
Currently running this build just confused as to what links should be in my boots/gauntlets?
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:

BR,
Aurell

easy way to boost damage is use frost bomb, then manualy cast frost bite or use curse on hit setup. Use this curse before you get assasin's mark ring

Thanks, guess I'll have to remove balistas for this then, and have a 3L-1 for frost bomb/curse, right? or you have other suggestion?
Why do people prefer Death's Opus over Chin Sol?
I feel like Chin Sol is way better Single Target DPS and clearspeed is never an issue anyway.
Is my PoB wrong or am i missing sth about Death's Opus.

also im using Galvanizing arrow currently for ST (just because it feels easier to play with, i'm missing alot of shots with iceshot+barrage support setup )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info