"
2pinki2 wrote:
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
2pinki2 wrote:
Is there a POB for 3.9? the one on first page takes me to 3.8

That is the 3.9 one

ah is there any plan to update it? its still showing all the old stats on items and barrage as a normal attack skill.

read the blue text
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Thats a fine build basically. Only thing i would like is an update of the gear section. There are so much old options in this list. Just a hint, beside the good work of you! :)
I see that you grab a lot of frenzy nodes in the tree, but don't really have any way to utilize/activate frenzy. I see Ice Bite in your build but it's not active? How are we supposed to get frenzy charges? Sorry in advance if this is a noob question.
"
Hunter_Angel wrote:
I see that you grab a lot of frenzy nodes in the tree, but don't really have any way to utilize/activate frenzy. I see Ice Bite in your build but it's not active? How are we supposed to get frenzy charges? Sorry in advance if this is a noob question.

Craft on quiver gives frenzy charges. You can use Ice Bit until you get the craft.
I'm not feeling the AoE that you showcased, 32k dps with flasks and charges etc. Am I doing something wrong, should I be using arrow nova or something?

Thanks
"
chilloutt32 wrote:
I'm not feeling the AoE that you showcased, 32k dps with flasks and charges etc. Am I doing something wrong, should I be using arrow nova or something?

Thanks

Hard to tell if you're doing something wrong, as your character visibility is not set to public and you did not link a pob
Okey lol, I was apparently on some random trash account of mine, here's my account, everything is set to public and you can now see my character. Now please tell me why my AoE isn't as showcased, I have as I said 30k ish tooltip damage (Flasks+Charges) and I'm not clearing fast at all, should I take arrow nova as a link.
Last edited by chiillOut on Dec 16, 2019, 6:26:04 PM
i'm having fun with this build but i'm really struggling with single target damage. would someone check out my build and give me some advice? i'm using 3 4-links - ice shot / barrage / shrapnel ballista. i'm considering getting a tabula but i don't know if it's worth losing the stats on my chest.
"
qaizr wrote:
i'm having fun with this build but i'm really struggling with single target damage. would someone check out my build and give me some advice? i'm using 3 4-links - ice shot / barrage / shrapnel ballista. i'm considering getting a tabula but i don't know if it's worth losing the stats on my chest.

Should use ice shot with barrage support, hypothermia, and added cold damage. Im still just doing low end maps, but my DPS is okay.
Amazing build, but can you put up some other bow options? Reach is not really attainable, and opis is very end game for most people. Whats a bow to use before that, and plz dont say a 6 link +3 bow lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info