[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I have a question about the cold conversion. In the guide it says we have 100% conversion but I'm only seeing the 60% on Ice Shot and the 20% for the Winter Spirit Node. Where is the remaining 20%?
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
I have a question about the cold conversion. In the guide it says we have 100% conversion but I'm only seeing the 60% on Ice Shot and the 20% for the Winter Spirit Node. Where is the remaining 20%?

The node right before Winter Spirit.
IGN: AndyQT
"
scwasp wrote:
Can someone explain how I'm supposed to not run out of mana constantly with this build? I'm a pretty new player, and looking at the talent tree and gear, I don't understand what I must being doing wrong since I keep running out of mana.

I missed in the FAQ as well. You get Soul Raker node when you have the Lioneye's Fall gem. Until then, pick up Mana Leech next to arrow dancing. I just grabbed one and i'm doing fine.

On another note, death opus really expensive right now, so i bought Reach of the Council for 5c, working well for me.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
scwasp wrote:
Can someone explain how I'm supposed to not run out of mana constantly with this build? I'm a pretty new player, and looking at the talent tree and gear, I don't understand what I must being doing wrong since I keep running out of mana.

I missed in the FAQ as well. You get Soul Raker node when you have the Lioneye's Fall gem. Until then, pick up Mana Leech next to arrow dancing. I just grabbed one and i'm doing fine.

On another note, death opus really expensive right now, so i bought Reach of the Council for 5c, working well for me.

Easiest thing to do if you are rocking a rare amulet is to get 3 verdant oils (1c each) and anoint for Spirit Void. Cheap and saves Passive Points
Hey, this build is my league starter at the moment and I wanted to know the pros and cons of fork and chain support. Looking to use one or the other, I just don't know what's best. TY!
Last edited by Apollø on Dec 16, 2019, 3:13:50 AM

can anyone recommend a good bow. , because death opus the price has skyrocketed, i can't afford it at the moment. am lvl 70 atm. or instructions on what to craft
Lucked out and had Tabula drop during leveling. Pretty much mowing through stuff with it. Barrage is solid enough for single target but miss chance seems too high. Any tips?
This build can be min-maxed to push greater DPS numbers and invest all in it? Because I dont wanna play more than one character thats why Im looking for a build that is open deeply for investment..
"
Elloktrik wrote:
This build can be min-maxed to push greater DPS numbers and invest all in it? Because I dont wanna play more than one character thats why Im looking for a build that is open deeply for investment..

oh yeaa... you sure can invest alot in this build and get a build that has abnormal dps..

step 1:
get 2+ mirrors worth of Currency

step 2:
get The Eternity Shroud

step 3:
Switch out ALL your gear to Shaped gear bases (uniqs included)

step 4:
?????

step 5:
profit!
Death's Opus is indeed expensive. It was 87c day 1, now its 1.5 to 2 ex.

I'm using death's harp to level/grind maps with Norm/Cruel/Merc ascendency. It's working pretty well. Damage feels nice. And that's only 4L.

I have the frenzy charge on my Quiver, and i am self casting Assassin's Mark. All in all it's working well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info