[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
"
andrew8448 wrote:

If you needed assassin’s mark to get power charges for the boss, you’re doing it wrong. As is relying on power charges for bossing in general.

You can always use Farrul’s Fur + Aspect of the Cat on one of your gear for permanent charge sustain.
You can also go for the pricier power charge on crit chest armor crafts.

Overall, assassin’s mark will be buffed for bossing because now it may be at 100% effectiveness due to bosses losing their resistances to it (in GGG’s own words but still might be changed)

Why would I care about bossing, I care about clearing. Finding another good source of charges for clearing is going to be annoying, It cant get any easier than Assassins mark. But much worse without the damage it gives its a 10% dps loss on POB. I guess we use frost bite ring but we lose some crit which sucks.

That's even worse...
You telling me you don't 1shot packs with ice shot on clear? SMH.

And to the guy that said uninstalled due to one minor change. Good riddance :D
Last edited by andrew8448 on Sep 12, 2020, 10:43:18 PM
"
andrew8448 wrote:

That's even worse...
You telling me you don't 1shot packs with ice shot on clear? SMH.

And to the guy that said uninstalled due to one minor change. Good riddance :D

I mean obviously when your geared up it doesn't matter, but while your on rags gear it will make a big difference. And like i mentioned you probably wont have great access to power charges with said rag gear unless you sacrifice something else.
Last edited by randompanda1248 on Sep 13, 2020, 1:32:04 PM
"
I mean obviously when your geared up it doesn't matter, but while your on rags gear it will make a big difference. And like i mentioned you probably wont have great access to power charges with said rag gear unless you sacrifice something else.

whats the point of gaining power charges with rag gear and waste ur money on it, when u can invest that into better sources of damage, since mark is kinda pointless for clearing.

also that build generally didnt actually scale ice shot that much, because u can anihilate red alch and go mob packs with just 5link ice shot.

this build is godclear maps, and decent bosskiller, due to not rly great single target dps.

i mean, rly look at pob, as i can see barrage (all projectiles) not even breaks 20mil value. its not rly big dps for single target imo, especially when u played something like poison BV, which actually hits 50mil dps, and shots sirus in last phase within 5-10sec.

i think, it should be good gem for bossing with 100% value applied, maybe finally a better single target dps.
guys this build still good in 3.12 ?
"
tffiad wrote:
"

whats the point of gaining power charges with rag gear and waste ur money on it, when u can invest that into better sources of damage, since mark is kinda pointless for clearing.

also that build generally didnt actually scale ice shot that much, because u can anihilate red alch and go mob packs with just 5link ice shot.

this build is godclear maps, and decent bosskiller, due to not rly great single target dps.

i mean, rly look at pob, as i can see barrage (all projectiles) not even breaks 20mil value. its not rly big dps for single target imo, especially when u played something like poison BV, which actually hits 50mil dps, and shots sirus in last phase within 5-10sec.

i think, it should be good gem for bossing with 100% value applied, maybe finally a better single target dps.

This guy gets it.

Also, ‘rag gear’ is not something that exists in my vocabulary. ;-)
played this build since metamorph

i'm not sure about the mark changes though but I also think it wont matter at all for clearing packs in the maps, actually it might even be a buff to this build since the only things u kinda didn't oneshot were bosses and rares

the only real change here is: you won't have perma capped power charges during clearing but you will have more dps on rares and uniques

i'll play it again in heist ofc :D

i can't wait ! gachiHYPER
Last edited by Sacrety on Sep 17, 2020, 12:44:18 PM
You sonofabitch I'm in. Haven't done ice shot in some time, but gonna give it another go and commit to this build for the entirety of the league.

May level with RoA instead, but we'll see how things go.
"
Sacrety wrote:

i'm not sure about the mark changes though but I also think it wont matter at all for clearing packs in the maps, actually it might even be a buff to this build since the only things u kinda didn't oneshot were bosses and rares

the only real change here is: you won't have perma capped power charges during clearing but you will have more dps on rares and uniques

i didnt investigate yet, but i think there might be some way to perma cap powercharges.
im just lost on this whole pastebin thing, not working at all
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Sacrety wrote:

i didnt investigate yet, but i think there might be some way to perma cap powercharges.

Yes. It’s called Farrul’s Fur + Aspect of the cat + two passive points for a power n frenzy charge duration.

Or you can get power charge on crit and frenzy on hit chest/quiver (frenzy charge only)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info