[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hello,

Could someone help me out of which items should I focus on upgrading?
I'm finding it little hard to kill some bosses and rares on higher tier maps.
Survival is pretty much okey, I'm still dying a lot, but it's mostly due to my lack of experience with the glass cannon build.

Last edited by Dodothegrey on May 17, 2020, 8:04:25 AM
I have a question on crafting the -9 cold resist on helm. The OP has one listed that's shaper but POEDB says its a redeemer mods. How do I craft it?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
sendantes wrote:
guys, so i just threw in frenzy gem + barrage support and since i have 8 frenzy charges, i am dishing out some insane dmg. sheet dps appears to be substantially higher than barrage. can someone good with POB scope that out and tell me if i am imagining things?

Still hoping for some other folks to test this skill out, i am still finding it to be significantly superior to barrage
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
sendantes wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:
guys, so i just threw in frenzy gem + barrage support and since i have 8 frenzy charges, i am dishing out some insane dmg. sheet dps appears to be substantially higher than barrage. can someone good with POB scope that out and tell me if i am imagining things?

Still hoping for some other folks to test this skill out, i am still finding it to be significantly superior to barrage

I'll test it out! what are you links.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:

I'll test it out! what are you links.

for tough bosses i ll swap out ice bite support for awakened elemental focus.

but either way i also jsut use the ice bite

when using barrage i used a crit strike support in place of barrage support and swapped that for the awakened focus on bosses.
Last edited by sendantes on May 19, 2020, 3:07:58 AM
"
Edzilla wrote:
I have a question on crafting the -9 cold resist on helm. The OP has one listed that's shaper but POEDB says its a redeemer mods. How do I craft it?

You use frigid fossil to craft it. If you are looking at POB it should be in green, meaning its legacy therefore cannot be obtained in league anymore.

"
sendantes wrote:

for tough bosses i ll swap out ice bite support for awakened elemental focus.

but either way i also jsut use the ice bite

when using barrage i used a crit strike support in place of barrage support and swapped that for the awakened focus on bosses.

From my testing barrage still outperforms by 2m dmg.

Can you give me an exact support links? also do not use elemental focus, it breaks the synergy of ailment cluster jewel, dmg against chilled enemies, taming etc.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
So barrage + crit strikes + ice bite + awakened cold + elemental dmg + inspiration.

Frenzy same setup just take out crit strikes. The problem remainsthat barrage support gem is stillnot listed in pob. On boss fights that take longer than 2 seconds it is possible to even use the eye test. I dont get why this gem still isnt in pob....must be the issue with its function
got another 200ex to spend if you guys see something i missed

also i'm not sure at all about the bow i crafted

about the helm with -9% elem res it's kinda hard to craft one and still be capped on resists with hh
"
florian59300 wrote:
got another 200ex to spend if you guys see something i missed

also i'm not sure at all about the bow i crafted

about the helm with -9% elem res it's kinda hard to craft one and still be capped on resists with hh

Actually -9% cold res is not so hard to craft.

Just buy a +Barrage (best case Lion pelt) helmet +ilvl 75 and slam warlords ex on it. Then craft T1 Crit Multi with alterations.

Then buy a -9% cold res redeemer helmet.

Then use a awakener orb. Click on the "bad" redemmer helmet and then on your lion pelt.

Congrats you have crafted a -9% cold res +20% crit multi helmet with barrage.
The other stats are based on you luck ;)

Edit: Didn't read the whole sentence in regards to resistances. How about Cluster jewel?
Last edited by Bauerranger on May 19, 2020, 1:01:56 PM
Hello everyone.

This is my first league and a friend lend me some items to try and give this build a go, but I dunno why I feel like my damage is too low.
Can someone please take a look into my build (https://pastebin.com/sCndsQJn) and see if I'm doing anything wrong?

Also, there are some items that I have put in into the build to swap, like a HH and stygian vise. I dunno which one is the best for me.

Ty all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info