[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Thanks a lot for the build !
Was looking around for a while, trying to get a build done with legacy Reach of the council and +1 arrow voidfletcher !

Though, i'm struggling with life, deadeye's level 90 and only got 4.1k life atm, with 5 unique items it's hard to get good life...
Any tips on that issue?
Thanks

Edit: after further testing, i'm struggling sometimes with heavy hits... I might need more life and to git gud :'(

Edit 2: I need 200 ex to change the ring and 400 to change the helmet...
Last edited by Sthrombulo on May 13, 2020, 6:45:51 AM
"
Sthrombulo wrote:
Was looking around for a while, trying to get a build done with legacy Reach of the council and +1 arrow voidfletcher !

Though, i'm struggling with life, deadeye's level 90 and only got 4.1k life atm, with 5 unique items it's hard to get good life...
Any tips on that issue?
Thanks

Edit: after further testing, i'm struggling sometimes with heavy hits... I might need more life and to git gud :'(

I don't really care about health at this point. Invested around 20ex into my full build (mainly crafted on my own) and I am on 4.1k health. Even though I am on that low life I still manage to do Sirus A8, Wave 20 Simu, Elder, Shaper, T16 80% delirium. You mainly have to dodge and if you're on low life you instantly have to barrage enemies down and leech life so you're full life in 1sec.
at 4.1k life (i have 4.9k) you get sneezed at... you die. so keep social distance of 6 feet, ask the mobs to wear a mask or sneeze into the elbow, do your best to avoid crowds. and at the end of the day, none of it will matter as those assholes simply don't respect social norms... and you gonna die.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
RIP Item Rarity.

"
Yqueso wrote:
"
Sthrombulo wrote:

Any tips on that issue?
Thanks

I don't really care about health at this point. Invested around 20ex into my full build (mainly crafted on my own) and I am on 4.1k health. Even though I am on that low life I still manage to do Sirus A8, Wave 20 Simu, Elder, Shaper, T16 80% delirium. You mainly have to dodge and if you're on low life you instantly have to barrage enemies down and leech life so you're full life in 1sec.

What method you use for Life Leech? Full life in 1 second sound interesting.
Last edited by sp3d2 on May 14, 2020, 5:49:44 AM
What's my next best upgrade option? I only have 4.4k life atm and I'm really only missing like 2 jewel sockets. My single target is decent and my clear is good but I'm only doing yellows atm - I feel like in reds it'll be a bit low. Should I get hatred crit watcher's eyes next? My plan for next skill points for the next 4 levels are 2 jewel sockets with life / added cold dmg.

Here's my gear and tree.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeA6IFtQbnCC4IiQ-rE9oUdRUgFr8ZjhqNIuoj9iT9JpUs6TB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUSn1NklFHVUtW-lsmXWheRWHiYetirGXTZ6BsCGyMbWxwUnFDcaF293fXelN9dX8Cfyt_-4Gsh3aJ04w2jX2Nv49PkvOVBZrxm42dqqCfpAWkwql5sQGyGbTFtQi1SMEzwuzIzMqpz3rTftnG2-ffb-Of5GrnVOjW6b3tP-2D7g7veu-P8Lvxivaj-uv-uv_e?accountName=Edzilla&characterName=Icezhotzilla

So I'm thinking either crit hatred jewels or 20/20'ing all my gems. I got about 7ex atm.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Yqueso wrote:

that's impressive. I was worried that I'm not at 5.5k life and i wouldn't be able to do sirus or 20 simu.
"
sp3d2 wrote:

What method you use for Life Leech? Full life in 1 second sound interesting.

Cluster jewel that leeches .4 life and the life node by shadow is all I have and my barrage leech is pretty damn good.
Last edited by Edzilla on May 15, 2020, 10:24:20 AM
Mostly focusing on zoom zooming maps , farming tropicals and burials , any upgrades? and should I use voidfletcher+nightmare jewel or a shaped quiver (frenzy charge on crit , element % , flat dmg , life)?

guys, so i just threw in frenzy gem + barrage support and since i have 8 frenzy charges, i am dishing out some insane dmg. sheet dps appears to be substantially higher than barrage. can someone good with POB scope that out and tell me if i am imagining things?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info