[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
I think only iceshot can chill. Not barrage or one of its supported gems.

A crit of cold damage has 100% chance to freeze, and a frozen enemy is considered chilled. So in this build you are freezing (and chilling) most of the time once you get your crit chance high enough.
"
GreyLensman wrote:
"
I think only iceshot can chill. Not barrage or one of its supported gems.

A crit of cold damage has 100% chance to freeze, and a frozen enemy is considered chilled. So in this build you are freezing (and chilling) most of the time once you get your crit chance high enough.

So if im attacking with my barrage that has cold damage in it and cold penetration do i freeze or chill ?
Because never saw it with barrage ,is cold damage enough to get the chill effect ? or it has to be cold base skill like ice shot ?
Last edited by GHOSTCL on Apr 24, 2020, 7:11:14 AM
Hello!

I'd like to know what I can upgrade for my build. Do you have any ideas please? https://pastebin.com/brAp3hqB

I was thinking about adding a frost bomb and enlighten to have a more leveled precision gem. But after that, I'm not sure what to do.

About the ascendancy, I found that raider gives more attack and movement speed and overall damage, which makes clear a lot smoother.

Here is my current setup if you don't want to use pob :

"
Last edited by Rajaion on Apr 24, 2020, 5:56:45 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:

I think only iceshot can chill. Not barrage or one of its supported gems. Thats a reason some players switch to ice shot with barrage support and change the enchant aswell to benefit for single and clear dmg. But this would be an other topic.

You could upgrade your watchers eye, your belt, your quiver and when you want your bow. Try Arborix or try to get one of the crafted ones like we talked about very often.

The clusters are really sick. In my opinion its worth to sacrifice the frenzy and life nodes near gladiator to get the clusters. But like I said I use an completly other tree.

You can check my jewels to get some informations about which nodes are good. And yea, no shock without a cluster atm for you.

I checked your tree and mine and like 10 nodes are different ( not counting the jewels ) so not that big of a difference . But i remeber that you are using different build.

About the cluster jewels so i should buy ?
medium cluster jewel:
- 1 added passive skill is Blanketed Snow
- 1 added passive skill is corrosive elements
- 1 added passive skill is disorienting display
- 2 added passive skills are jewel sockets
medium cluster jewel :
- 1 added passive skill is master of Fear
- 1 added passive skill is wish for death
- 1 added passive skill is jewel socket
medium cluster jewel :
- 1 added passive skill is cold conduction
- 1 added passive skill is stormrider
- 1 added passive skill is jewel socket

My biggest fear for this jewels ( most of them) is the chill effect because all im trying to achieve right now is better single dps ( clear is for the long time flawless ). And im ussing barrage to single DPS and right know its hard to tell if i chill with barrage. I see you use barrage also do you/anyone have any thought on this ?

And what about the jewels im currently using i feel like i will not have enough passive points so will have to drop something im currently using:

Medium cluster jewel
- 1 added passive skill is precise commander
- 1 added passive skill is pressure points
- 1 added passive skill is jewel sockets
Small cluster jewel
- 1 added passive skill is fettle
Hey Guys

currently lvling a charakter for Iceshot Deadeye , i have a question for the cluster jewels can someone give me his POB so i know which points i can out take witch not?

ty
https://pastebin.com/QpkE8FSK

Would appreciate anyones opinion how to push this further. I know barrage enchant missing and +1 max frenzy on gloves which im working on, also 21 support gems, resistances are tight as you can see in the PoB, just looking for some insight to work on.

Last edited by BeastmanDan on Apr 24, 2020, 12:05:04 PM
Good build, I used this as a baseline and made some changes.

If you have the budget for good rare jewels, running 2 large clusters makes a lot of sense. In particular, swapping out the Soul Raker nodes for an 8-passive large cluster gives more damage and two rare jewels worth of extra life which is huge (~14% extra life).

I'm using an 8-passive 12% bow damage jewel with Feed the Fury, Fuel the Fight, and Smite the Weak (swap for Martial Prowess if not using tombfist for permanent maim uptime). For the same 7 points as Soul Raker I get 114% increased damage + 23% attack speed + 2 jewel slots + life and mana leech. The only thing lost is the blind, and I was able to pick that up on an abyss jewel - it seems like a no-brainer as long as you have decent jewels to fill the two extra jewel slots. I gained a total of ~10% DPS and ~400 life compared to taking the soul raker nodes with no real downside. I can't really see any reason to take Soul Raker now that cluster jewels exist, the large cluster costs ~60c and significantly outperforms Soul Raker even with <1 ex rare jewels socketed.

For the 2nd large cluster I'm only allocating 5 passives on it (2 notables + 2 jewel slots), and its not as big of a gain, but still a good use of points with blanketed snow + prismatic heart. And of course the medium cluster socketed for chill > shock conversion and free power charges.

To get the extra points I socketed intuitive leap by survivalist which saves 2-3 passives, and removed the small cluster jewel. I'll need ~lvl 99 for all of my life nodes, but should still hit ~5.5k life even without fettle - the extra rare jewel slots makes up for the life from fettle at a lower passive point cost.

Here's a POB link if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/pR2mk2CA
Last edited by ShAd0w3d on Apr 24, 2020, 3:13:48 PM

My current gear , getting 1-2 shotted in t12+ maps , barley killing conquerors any ideas/tips? what gear to switch/sell and which one is the most needed upgrade?. here are some rings I new rings
I got but I have 65-70% res so im lacking there , to top all that stat requirements fuck me.

My current gear , getting 1-2 shotted in t12+ maps , barley killing conquerors any ideas/tips? what gear to switch/sell and which one is the most needed upgrade?. here are some rings I new rings
I got but I have 65-70% res so im lacking there , to top all that stat requirements fuck me.
"

oops , double post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info