[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Build i think intended to be squishy. Ranger is always intended to melt stuff and if it takes too long to melt then u get dead. My ranger in standard has 2k more hp. 4700 is just that. If u got great skill and never stop moving then it plenty for most players it not enough for late end game content.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
So i crafted this last night.

Wondering whether to finish it with pure attack speed or AS + quality mod?

POB states i have a slightly higher total DPS upgrade over my current bow with pure AS. However, AS + quality is giving a higher DPS on the bow itself over pure AS? Can’t figure out why...
@merkat, you have Lethal Pride in there. What does it do for you?
"
livewirejsp wrote:
@merkat, you have Lethal Pride in there. What does it do for you?

- endurance charge on kill
- chance to deal double damage
- 20 % increased phys damage
- increased max life
- all small allocated passives grant strength on top (means more life)

not sure atm I think one node give blind on hit aswell...

Last edited by Mekrat on Apr 23, 2020, 3:01:50 AM
so i subbed my

for

and i have to say the difference is noticeable. i think it is an inexpensive and worth while upgrade especially for folks that wont be self crafting.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Phloozy wrote:

Thanks guys, I literally put this together after finding my HH so it was kinda budget just to get started and see if I like it. I like it a lot I am just getting one shot. I did read the guide and know where this is lacking but so far it seems most of that stuff is damage based and expensive which was my hesitation.

If I am dying is spending more currency on damage the answer? I have no problem killing t16 bosses, its the 1 shots that I hate.

Also I have a bosser which is why I wasnt concerned with quiver and helm enchant. I should have full frenzy charges on map bosses since there are mobs around.

I guess my question is if I dump another 10-15ex into this build for all of that, will my survivability change? I feel like with headhunter and not bossing my currency may be better spent on losing damage for dodge/hp but I very well may be wrong and appreciate your answers.

depending on the rolls of ur maps you will still get osed from time to time especially from delirium monsters but it happens with every builds so.
Last edited by florian59300 on Apr 23, 2020, 4:31:10 AM
"
sendantes wrote:
so i subbed my

for

and i have to say the difference is noticeable. i think it is an inexpensive and worth while upgrade especially for folks that wont be self crafting.

This is because Arborix is BIS for this build.

A lot of people here are crafting big bows but until you hit double T1 flat cold / phys you will end with a bow that is weaker than Arborix.

Honestly, don't bother crafting a bow until you have 30ex+ to waste and everything else on your build is perfect. Don't even bother crafting your bow if you don't have a double Watcher's eye.

There is so much misinformation on this thread, really, go for Arborix people, it is dirt cheap and has an insane dps.
"
YoungGEEEZ wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:
so i subbed my

for

A lot of people here are crafting big bows but until you hit double T1 flat cold / phys you will end with a bow that is weaker than Arborix.

Honestly, don't bother crafting a bow until you have 30ex+ to waste and everything else on your build is perfect. Don't even bother crafting your bow if you don't have a double Watcher's eye.

There is so much misinformation on this thread, really, go for Arborix people, it is dirt cheap and has an insane dps.

Excellent advise. Clear my thought on crafting issue. Thank you.
"
Mekrat wrote:
To make this clear. Its not my build and I play a different version of an ice shot build. I just use this thread to talk and discuss the ice shot build mechanic.

For your gear atm I would suggest to change your evasion flask to a Diamond flask (crit chance is lucky)

The next not to expsenive change could be new gloves with the incursion mod more dmg against chilled enemies.. (more dps than the gripped gloves in pob)

My onslogutht sources are the cinderswallow flask and an abyss jewel (jewel only grants on kill)

A big dmg boost is comeing from assa mark on hit and the aspect mod.

To make that clear here again. If you want to cast herald of ice, apsect of the spider, hatred and precision lvl1 with enlighten lvl 3 you will not have enough mana for 2 shots. For some guys its ok to deal with it. For me its not really smooth and I use a reduced mana mod for hatred on my amulett.

Keep that in mind.

Hey , its answer from 175 page , thanks Mekrat for this.
So i made some upgrades and few levels currently POB is showing 5.7 mln DPS im pasting my POB also i hope i configured evertyhing correctly in POB if anyone wanna check pls feel free and let me now if im doing evertyhing correctly :

POB : https://pastebin.com/EnLw8WkG

My gear
Spoiler

Im far from what Aquarius POB sates ( bossing setup up to 18 mln )
what to do now :)? aside from my question im watching up your gears guys and try to copy but maybe you can enlighten me :

Few questions :
- Do i Chill bosses with my barrage ( dont know how to check that and my gloves gives me quite a boost to chilled enemies , thx Mekrat :) )
- What can i upgrade now ?
- Killed only Sirus once , died like 6 times, any tips/anything being desperate ?
- currently sittin o 5.3k life can boost this up to 5.7k but lose a lot of DMG
- I saw some disscusion and see you guys some times have some of the new jewels , looking slowly to maybe upgrade to that especialy one with shock , anyone maybe remembers on which page was that discussion and what jewels are they ?
- if im correct i do not shock enemies now without this new jewels ?jeweles ?
"
YoungGEEEZ wrote:

Thanks for the info. I looked into it, arborix is indeed better than death opus, I updated the front page a bit to reflect this. POB will have to wait until I have more time to adjust.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info