[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Aquarism wrote:
"
djcz wrote:

things to note about this cluster.

ability to shock when we chill. I changed the shock value from 5%( barely applicable) to 15%. and permanent power uptime agasint bosses.

whereas previously we can only have full frenzy uptime.

the life cluster is simply better than revenge of the hunted.

damage while may lose out on sheet dps, but the utility it brings is far greater.

Thank You for answer so fast :).
"
Aquarism wrote:

you are missing 23% life on the tree.

if you have spare ex try to get a rare bow to replace opus, should give you around 10-20% more dps.

why do you have chain linked with barrage? unless you swap barrage and iceshot around. clearing should be fine on a 4 link, prioritize single target first. your quiver can be upgraded too.

Thanks for the input!
May repec into some life until I level up some more.
Yea I switch the gems around, not sure what chain was doing there lol.

Will look around for a new bow/quiver, might think about crafting one.
Hey guys, so I crafted a few bows. The newest imperial bow has:

Added phys Tier 2 - Prefix
2 arrows - Suffix
Dex Tier 1 - Suffix
Mulitmod - Suffix

After I add Inc phys, what would be your choice for another prefix? +2 to gems, ele pen? (I have an awakened added cold in the setup)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Atherion89 on Mar 24, 2020, 8:40:08 PM
hey i just build this and im having mana problems after aspect of the spider, even with enlighten 4 i sometimes shot some autos with ice-shot. should i socket inspiration or something? maybe for damage on full?

hello, ty for build, very funny to play. are you sure that u can get +2 arrows on shaper bow? spend much currency on it, and it gives me only +1
"
Shonster wrote:
hello, ty for build, very funny to play. are you sure that u can get +2 arrows on shaper bow? spend much currency on it, and it gives me only +1

It's very rare, once I experimented with chaos spam, haven't seen it once in 150c, then stopped, normally the other mods will be very bad too, not worth it at all imo. With alts in 500-1500 you should see it once.
"
Atherion89 wrote:
"
Shonster wrote:

It's very rare, once I experimented with chaos spam, haven't seen it once in 150c, then stopped, normally the other mods will be very bad too, not worth it at all imo. With alts in 500-1500 you should see it once.

spent 1000 alts, only +1 arrow. so death opus still the best xD
Hi, I am currently following your build and made it to T12+ mapping and wanted to craft the end game stuff, but i realized that your items have 7 unique mods, is it because it is standard? Or is it viable for Delirium league?
Hi, for solely mapping purpose, is it possible to go self curse with this build or it's not necessary/recommended?

P.S. Don't notice this question, self cursing got huge nerf and according to crazy expensive timeless jewel and wasting like 20 skill points it's not that worth it anymore.
Last edited by lampicka95 on Mar 25, 2020, 7:31:53 AM
"
Atherion89 wrote:
Hey guys, so I crafted a few bows. The newest imperial bow has:

Added phys Tier 2 - Prefix
2 arrows - Suffix
Dex Tier 1 - Suffix
Mulitmod - Suffix

After I add Inc phys, what would be your choice for another prefix? +2 to gems, ele pen? (I have an awakened added cold in the setup)

Thanks in advance!

its best for you to try all the combos in POB and compare with current version death opus, im afraid i cant give much help here.

"
CoachHinesInc wrote:
hey i just build this and im having mana problems after aspect of the spider, even with enlighten 4 i sometimes shot some autos with ice-shot. should i socket inspiration or something? maybe for damage on full?

yea you need inspiration, enough mana for 1.5-2 ice shots should be enough to sustain with leech.

"
Shonster wrote:

not exclusive to shaper bows, any high ilvl bow can roll +2 arrows, it is very rare so best alt spam.

"
YilamahCaYob wrote:
Hi, I am currently following your build and made it to T12+ mapping and wanted to craft the end game stuff, but i realized that your items have 7 unique mods, is it because it is standard? Or is it viable for Delirium league?

are you refering to the quiver? the frenzy on crit is a hybrid mod, its still 6 affixes, all other gear should still well be in the realm of possibilities.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hi, for solely mapping purpose, is it possible to go self curse with this build or it's not necessary/recommended?

P.S. Don't notice this question, self cursing got huge nerf and according to crazy expensive timeless jewel and wasting like 20 skill points it's not that worth it anymore.

I have not experimented with this, but you dont need a crazy timeless. 1 medium curse cluster, or 2 nested in a large(voices maybe) can work too, you would need hh or inspired learnings. very different from this build so i cant help you furthur sadly.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info