[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
How often do people find themselves dying on this build? Ice Shot is my fav. bow skill and after i get some currency I'd like to make this. While i dont mind dying every so often i do get frustrated when red maps and bosses become constant deaths because lack of defenses. What kind of HP are people getting with reasonable budgets?

I die in 130quant T16 maps quite often :-D but if the map mods aren't totally crazy you should be fine. Getting life above 4.5k is very hard though.
Yeah, perhaps inspiration support instead of dmg on full life could be better for bossing? Or does awakened cold pen win?
"
silverdash wrote:
"
Aquarism wrote:

5 ex should give you 3-4 m single target. I updated POB yesterday, to make sure rare bow fires +2. also POB has not updated new death opus value, it still shows 100 multi while now it is at 50%.

hyrri ire, watcher eye, dying sun. should give you reliable dmg against t16 bosses.

The jewel costs 20-25ex for a bad one, not doable for most players, including me.
Dying sun, hyrri ire are very doable but those alone won't do it even against fully pimped out deli yellow map bosses, nevermind T16.

So we need bow (~10ex craft cost) + hyrri (assuming 5l almost nothing) + sun (~2ex) + jewel (~20ex) = >32 ex just to kill T16 bosses? I think I misunderstand something. With Death's Opus bow still >22ex. What am I missing?
Note that I use cold pen instead of damage on full life for bossing (trying to lower their res below zero).

Btw, in OP pob-link-text still says 1.09 but it's the link for 1.10.

EDIT: oh jewel prices going slowly down but still 16-20ex.

Apologise for the poor wording.

5ex referes to the budget build, using the leveling tree part 8, gaining 4m single target, assuming maxed gems.

rare crafted bow will be about 10-20% better than current death opus, before then just use a 6l death opus/Hyrri ire. Watchers are cherry on top, you can go without it. so just hyrri and death opus, if you want to clear full juiced t16 with delirium, obviously you need a lot more currency.

the POB number is the version number for this guide, not the current league. 1.09 instead of 3.10 eg.

"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, I just found this build on STD quite cheap. Is it BIS for the build or should I focus on getting rare one later on? P.S. I really dont like crafting :D

it is still BiS, unless you can get a mirror tier rare bow.

My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
romaen wrote:
Hey, first of all - thanks for the awesome build! I really enjoy it :).

But I have two questions.

First, which gem would u recommend instead of "Damage on Full Life Support" (for Ice Shot and Barrage setup), it don't think I am at full health the most time.

And the second question, do you have any tips for delving? (Is there a way to get life leech while in darkness?)

Thanks a lot!

I would swap for cold pen, inspiration should be in there already.

You need flare to be able to do damage in darkness, and leech, no real tip there.

I played the mapping setup and couldn't push more at depth 700, i suspect bossing setup can go a bit more.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
I see, now I understand. Thanks for the info.

"
Aquarism wrote:
if you want to clear full juiced t16 with delirium, obviously you need a lot more currency.
Yes that's what I experienced. I tried a T14 with 100% delirious and the nasty elemental equilibrium mod, took me 7 seconds to clear a small room of magic mobs lol and the unique delirium bosses, I couldn't even damage. I had to switch to my summoner to kill them. But they even kill my buffed lvl 27 zombies (they have like 30k hp and fortify and such..), this league is so op even after nerfs.
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 22, 2020, 12:25:40 PM
Hey,

Could you explain the benefits from Hypothermia. I was playing without it on a 5 link and so far I was doing ok (up to T10 maps).
I have now acquired a 6 link, so I added Hypthermia, which doesn't seem to be adding damage (at least no sheet damage).
Is the extra chill and freeze that helpfull (so far most stuff dies fast enough) on higher map tiers maybe?

thanks
Hello,
I am doing question here, I also did in PM but maybe its helps to clearify also for other.

You've been removed Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of Nature, added cluster jewels, and because of this stats change in POB.

With jewels:
Ice Shot Avarage 728k
ST Barrage avarage 177k
Ice Shot DPS 3055k
ST Barrage avarage 8570k
HP 4938
Evasion 16793

Without jewels:
Ice Shot Avarage 742k
ST Barrage avarage 181k
Ice Shot DPS 3117k
ST Barrage avarage 8768k
HP 4781
Evasion 18715

Based on this. win 150 hp and loose 60k clear, 200k Single, and 2k evasion.

That is a good "trade" what do You think? :)
(I am checked Awakened Clear and ST awakened barrage, removed cluster jewels and added mentioned nodes.)

BR
naSi :)
Hi anyone got any tips for bossing during leveling?

I got the recommended uniques: tabula, roth's reach, goldrim, lochtonical caress and i have the 6link in chest: ice shot + onslaught + ele dmg with attacks + ice bite + hypothermia + barrage

I use a decoy totem to help too but I keep dying to bosses :( clear is amazing tho pretty much 1 hit everything
Hi,

I've just tried the voidfletcher and I quite like it.
I looked a bit into the guide to see what you had to say about it and I don't understand the point of playing with the Green Nightmare jewel. It only gives Frenzy on kill, not on crits like the quiver enchant, so it's not of any use on a boss encounter?
Hey bro,

love the build so far I just want to ask your opinion which is best :

ring assassin's mark + mark of the elder + atziri's step + gripped gloves life/resis

or

ring with frostbite on hit + oskarm with enfeeble or temporal chains corruption (dont know which one is better but i have both) + windshriek boots (anoitment whispers of doom on amulet)

i'm currently playing with the first option and im getting one shotted a lot with 4 k hp and capped res
i also think the tripple curse could really power up my char

thanks so much for the build though it's the funniest i've played so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info