[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hello, I'm currently level 87 and I have to say that I only have 2 abyssal jewels in my tree, but still, I'm not even 4k hp... and I have no damage on higher tier bosses. What can I change?
"
Qubn wrote:

Hello, I'm currently level 87 and I have to say that I only have 2 abyssal jewels in my tree, but still, I'm not even 4k hp... and I have no damage on higher tier bosses. What can I change?

What tier of maps are you struggling with? my advice would be get starkonjas head for the life and a frenzy charge on crit quiver with life and crit chance to help with frenzy generation on bosses also a stygian vyse belt to socket another abyss jewel with more life.
"
dileck wrote:
"
Qubn wrote:

What tier of maps are you struggling with? my advice would be get starkonjas head for the life and a frenzy charge on crit quiver with life and crit chance to help with frenzy generation on bosses also a stygian vyse belt to socket another abyss jewel with more life.

Mostly ones above tier 10. I don't get how he gets millions of damage though, I'm not even near that :( Thank you for your suggestion, I'll try that.
Hi, any tips on the most efficient crafting method for the +1 Arrow/Frenzy Charge on Crit quiver?
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hey,

Could you explain the benefits from Hypothermia. I was playing without it on a 5 link and so far I was doing ok (up to T10 maps).
I have now acquired a 6 link, so I added Hypthermia, which doesn't seem to be adding damage (at least no sheet damage).
Is the extra chill and freeze that helpfull (so far most stuff dies fast enough) on higher map tiers maybe?

thanks

its the last line, which at 21/20 gives 40% more dmg with hits against chilled enemies, it's a MORE multiplier, since we can reliably chill even shaper, we get a 40% total dps boost.

"
nasi613 wrote:
Hello,
I am doing question here, I also did in PM but maybe its helps to clearify also for other.

You've been removed Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of Nature, added cluster jewels, and because of this stats change in POB.

With jewels:
Ice Shot Avarage 728k
ST Barrage avarage 177k
Ice Shot DPS 3055k
ST Barrage avarage 8570k
HP 4938
Evasion 16793

Without jewels:
Ice Shot Avarage 742k
ST Barrage avarage 181k
Ice Shot DPS 3117k
ST Barrage avarage 8768k
HP 4781
Evasion 18715

Based on this. win 150 hp and loose 60k clear, 200k Single, and 2k evasion.

That is a good "trade" what do You think? :)
(I am checked Awakened Clear and ST awakened barrage, removed cluster jewels and added mentioned nodes.)

BR
naSi :)

Thanks for the feedback, that cluster jewel was mainly place holder while I experimented with other options. using cold conduction might be the best we can get. I will follow up with a reply in a few hours or less.

"
Norfma wrote:
Hi,

I've just tried the voidfletcher and I quite like it.
I looked a bit into the guide to see what you had to say about it and I don't understand the point of playing with the Green Nightmare jewel. It only gives Frenzy on kill, not on crits like the quiver enchant, so it's not of any use on a boss encounter?

you are correct, I will edit the guide to make the point more clear since its been asked a few times.

Basically, using voidfletcher against sirus or conquerors means no frenzy charge at all. You could use frenzy to bypass it, but its too clunky for me.

"
Macays wrote:
Hey bro,

love the build so far I just want to ask your opinion which is best :

ring assassin's mark + mark of the elder + atziri's step + gripped gloves life/resis

or

ring with frostbite on hit + oskarm with enfeeble or temporal chains corruption (dont know which one is better but i have both) + windshriek boots (anoitment whispers of doom on amulet)

i'm currently playing with the first option and im getting one shotted a lot with 4 k hp and capped res
i also think the tripple curse could really power up my char

thanks so much for the build though it's the funniest i've played so far

thats a very interesting idea. lvl 12 assasin's mark and lvl 10 frostbites adds about the same DPS in POB, assasin's mark make frenzy and crit gen more reliable.

you can try windsrheil, and use either temp chains or enfeeble for another layer of defense. My gripe is you lose too much life doing so, relying solesy on not getting hit to survive.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Changelog:
"
23/03/2020: Updated POB to version 1.10.

Swapped cluster jewel from crit enchants to ailment enchant.

the Cold Conduction notable should apply a default 15% shock, up from the 5% that we can barely apply. if you are using taming that's also another 20-24% increased ele dmg.

Storm raider gives us a 10% chance to gain power charge when shocking chilled enemies, basically translates to chance to gain power charge when you crit combined with cold conduction. as well as 25% increased cold damage.

end game league annoint changed to throat seeker, replaced one of the jewels to have onslaught on kill.

Guide, gearing section had some wording changes, regarding voidfletcher and green nightmare.

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978

Thanks for the build! Clear is really great in high tier maps. Any recommendations on how to improve life and single target dps? Some bosses melt but some take a good amount of time.
Last edited by djcz on Mar 23, 2020, 11:47:54 PM

"
Aquarism wrote:
Changelog:
"
23/03/2020: Updated POB to version 1.10.

Swapped cluster jewel from crit enchants to ailment enchant.

the Cold Conduction notable should apply a default 15% shock, up from the 5% that we can barely apply. if you are using taming that's also another 20-24% increased ele dmg.

Storm raider gives us a 10% chance to gain power charge when shocking chilled enemies, basically translates to chance to gain power charge when you crit combined with cold conduction. as well as 25% increased cold damage.

end game league annoint changed to throat seeker, replaced one of the jewels to have onslaught on kill.

Guide, gearing section had some wording changes, regarding voidfletcher and green nightmare.

I agree with annoint / onslaught jewel change, but the cluster jewel is still not the best I think. If You remove Cluster jewel, and add back Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of Nature, than have more damage again :)

With new Cluster:
Clear AVG: 785k, Clear DPS: 3,24M
ST AVG: 191k, ST DPS: 9,10m
HP: 4940 - Evasion: 15326

With Revenge of Hunted/Forces of Nature:
Clear AVG: 839k - Clear DPS: 3,47M
ST AVG: 203k - ST DPS: 9.71M
HP: 4781 - Evasion: 17197

Maybe the POB calculation is wrong and do not count something?
"
djcz wrote:

Thanks for the build! Clear is really great in high tier maps. Any recommendations on how to improve life and single target dps? Some bosses melt but some take a good amount of time.

you are missing 23% life on the tree.

if you have spare ex try to get a rare bow to replace opus, should give you around 10-20% more dps.

why do you have chain linked with barrage? unless you swap barrage and iceshot around. clearing should be fine on a 4 link, prioritize single target first. your quiver can be upgraded too.

"
nasi613 wrote:

I agree with annoint / onslaught jewel change, but the cluster jewel is still not the best I think. If You remove Cluster jewel, and add back Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of Nature, than have more damage again :)

With new Cluster:
Clear AVG: 785k, Clear DPS: 3,24M
ST AVG: 191k, ST DPS: 9,10m
HP: 4940 - Evasion: 15326

With Revenge of Hunted/Forces of Nature:
Clear AVG: 839k - Clear DPS: 3,47M
ST AVG: 203k - ST DPS: 9.71M
HP: 4781 - Evasion: 17197

Maybe the POB calculation is wrong and do not count something?

things to note about this cluster.

ability to shock when we chill. I changed the shock value from 5%( barely applicable) to 15%. and permanent power uptime agasint bosses.

whereas previously we can only have full frenzy uptime.

the life cluster is simply better than revenge of the hunted.

damage while may lose out on sheet dps, but the utility it brings is far greater.

This is my gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info