[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hey!
Just started this build as well, almost finished with story mode (half of Act10 left).

Wanted to check if it is worth to start with a The Taming (other ring with Assassins mark + resistances) + Yoke of Suffering and Hyrris Demise?
Or not worth it at all?

Haven't tested how the DPS is with such an setup, but I did read that it should be quite good?

Or better to go with the blue amulet (forgot the name - that one from Tul's breach) Assassins ring and Shaper Ring and a crafted quiver?

Any input would be appreciated!
Last edited by kuprums on Mar 26, 2020, 8:32:15 AM
"
Atherion89 wrote:
"
@Atherion89 Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it. I'll try get the items you recommended. Just one final ask will this be able to at least clear T16 and kill the map boss without issue? Other than survivability cause ....delirium.

Clearing is no problem at all, boss depends on the map mods. Without juice they will fall quickly. Dying is the only issue with the build, some things one shot you.

To the added cold question, the last bow I crafted has T2 added cold, T2 attack speed, 2 arrows, then multimodded inc phys and added phys. In POB it shows 900k more shaper DPS than my old one with T2 added phys, crafted inc phys and ele penetration.

how did you craft the bow ?
"
"
Atherion89 wrote:
"
@Atherion89 Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it. I'll try get the items you recommended. Just one final ask will this be able to at least clear T16 and kill the map boss without issue? Other than survivability cause ....delirium.

Clearing is no problem at all, boss depends on the map mods. Without juice they will fall quickly. Dying is the only issue with the build, some things one shot you.

To the added cold question, the last bow I crafted has T2 added cold, T2 attack speed, 2 arrows, then multimodded inc phys and added phys. In POB it shows 900k more shaper DPS than my old one with T2 added phys, crafted inc phys and ele penetration.

how did you craft the bow ?

I was very lucky, saw added cold and att speed, regaled it, boom. The previous one was more tedious, I alt till I got +2 arrows (500alts), annuled the bad mod and then beastcrafted an imprint and augmented, annuled, imprinted etc till I got T2 added phys, all in all 13ex cost and I consider myself lucky with that too.
Last edited by Atherion89 on Mar 26, 2020, 10:18:13 AM
+2 gem will be ok, or i should go for physical dmg?
Help me, please. Could someone tell me what will be better to multicraft here?
And I'll have 1 empty prefix or suffix after it. Probably add a just ex or another orb?
Last edited by Samedy34 on Mar 26, 2020, 12:56:55 PM
"
Samedy34 wrote:
Help me, please. Could someone tell me what will be better to multicraft here?
And I'll have 1 empty prefix or suffix after it. Probably add a just ex or another orb?

Wrong base, you don't want pierce with chain. Imo not worth multimodding at all. I'd just chaos spam a spike point quiver.
I use Barrage support with Ice shot and Shrapnel Ballista for single target.

What are the best support gems for Shrapnel in this build?

thx for the help
Hello, thanks for the amazing detailed guide! I started an ice shot build but felt it was terrible for bossing. I am trying to take some tips from this and improve my character but the damage still feels like its not there. It takes an eternity to kill bosses and its pretty squishy which isnt the best combination. I feel like there is one or two key pieces im just missing or something. If you get a chance I would love some tips to improve it. https://pastebin.com/itQMHaeP
hey, loving the build.. nice and fast clearing and not something i usually run with.

i do have some trouble with bosses.

i do enough dmg, i just cant stay still long enough to do them as they kill me in 1 hit.

do you have any tips on the t16+ bosses?

thnx again
For ice shot we get 100% of physical to cold, but for barrage, we only enjoy a 40% conversion to cold from the tree right? or am I missing something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info