[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Allright so this is the best i could do with what resources i have. Still not sure if its better than Death\s opus, and i\m not really sure how to check that with PoB.

"
sendantes wrote:
anything wrong with doubling up added cold dmg jewel and ice bite support?

god i hate starting over.....

its simply the case other combo is better.[/quote]

I used dmg on full life on my standard toon but my gear there made it easy to keep life up. I do like inspiration alot. Right now i am using 6l barrage with slower proj faster attacks elem dmg ice bit and cold dmg. I ll work on getting inspiration to replace one of those, but hypothermia hard to make sense for me as i am not converting all dmg to cold i am sure my tree a bit different
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
cRaFt4k wrote:
how good is the single target dmg exactly for map/act bosses?
Is it enough or totally trash and pain in the ass?

10m single target with about 5-10 ex investment
What would we need to invest into first to ensure we can kill T16 bosses reliably?

Also PoB shows Opus to deal more damage than ur rare crafted bow, I assume that the PoB link is not 100% correct?
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 20, 2020, 6:16:48 PM
what is the trick to sustaining mana i'm having a hard tim at level 64
how good is this build VS delirium. other build I started with is having survivability issues.
"
MadClassic wrote:
how good is this build VS delirium. other build I started with is having survivability issues.

It clears quite nice and fast, gotta move fast because it is not that tanky but im not dying that much and it clears the whole screen with one clic.

On another note i just dropped this gloves, are this decent or should i still aim for tombfist with 2 abyss jewels?

"
dileck wrote:
"
MadClassic wrote:

It clears quite nice and fast, gotta move fast because it is not that tanky but im not dying that much and it clears the whole screen with one clic.

On another note i just dropped this gloves, are this decent or should i still aim for tombfist with 2 abyss jewels?

In POB my gloves are not far behind tombfist with 2 decent abyss jewels while having other good stats
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Mar 21, 2020, 3:14:06 AM
I threw some alts at a six link imperial bow, and got this.

Now my question is do I start over and try for the +2 arrows or just multimod this with added phys and %phys? Any advice would be appreciated.
nvm ^^
Last edited by NoBo1 on Mar 21, 2020, 6:35:31 AM
"
gearlles wrote:
Checking your PoB, you only have 6% unreversed mana, is that viable to keep with such low mana pool?

And why Grace is linked to CWDT + steelskin + increased duration?

6% unreserved is enough, you can sustain barrage no problem, ice shot might be a bit clunky. im considering taking out spider since they shadow nerfed it(1s to apply instead of instant)

"
DaKhuuk wrote:

Allright so this is the best i could do with what resources i have. Still not sure if its better than Death\s opus, and i\m not really sure how to check that with PoB.

You need to have 2 t3 or higher dmg mods plus +2 arrows to be better than death opus. Yours currently does not perform better.

"
sendantes wrote:

I used dmg on full life on my standard toon but my gear there made it easy to keep life up. I do like inspiration alot. Right now i am using 6l barrage with slower proj faster attacks elem dmg ice bit and cold dmg. I ll work on getting inspiration to replace one of those, but hypothermia hard to make sense for me as i am not converting all dmg to cold i am sure my tree a bit different

You are right we do not fully convert to cold, but we should still have enough damage to reliably chill. thus making hypothermia a good choice.

faster attacks and slower projectiles has horrible dmg multipliers, would not recommend using them.

"
silverdash wrote:
What would we need to invest into first to ensure we can kill T16 bosses reliably?

Also PoB shows Opus to deal more damage than ur rare crafted bow, I assume that the PoB link is not 100% correct?

I corrected my investment quote few replies down. 5 ex should give you 3-4 m single target. I updated POB yesterday, to make sure rare bow fires +2. also POB has not updated new death opus value, it still shows 100 multi while now it is at 50%.

hyrri ire, watcher eye, dying sun. should give you reliable dmg against t16 bosses.

"
greysquirl72 wrote:
what is the trick to sustaining mana i'm having a hard tim at level 64

1 point in mana leech near arrow dancing, later on get lioneye's fall and take soul raker
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Last edited by Aquarism on Mar 21, 2020, 7:28:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info