[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hi guys, It's my first time using a bow build. I'm going to yellow maps and having some problems with bosses and rare mobs. I have like 100c and not sure what is the next target to buy to give me a huge boost to red maps. Here are my current gears
Why no diamond flask?
"
Hi guys, It's my first time using a bow build. I'm going to yellow maps and having some problems with bosses and rare mobs. I have like 100c and not sure what is the next target to buy to give me a huge boost to red maps. Here are my current gears

If you have Lioneye's Fall with the claw passives allocated, you shouldn't need a mana flask anymore.

Also if you have another amulet, you can anoint it with Graceful Assault and get rid of the onslaught flask, opening 2 flasks slots for better ones.

Other than that, I really advise you to go after the ring combo of shaper "curses enemies with Assassin's mark lvl X on hit" and Mark of the Elder.

It'll cost you a few exalts but it's definitely worth it.
"
Norfma wrote:
"

If you have Lioneye's Fall with the claw passives allocated, you shouldn't need a mana flask anymore.

Also if you have another amulet, you can anoint it with Graceful Assault and get rid of the onslaught flask, opening 2 flasks slots for better ones.

Other than that, I really advise you to go after the ring combo of shaper "curses enemies with Assassin's mark lvl X on hit" and Mark of the Elder.

It'll cost you a few exalts but it's definitely worth it.

Thank you. Sometimes I still lack mana even with the passives, especially with bosses. I will try to farm those 2 rings then.
Any suggestions how to craft the bow efficiently? Appearantly, alts are getting ridiculously expensive this league. Chaos/Jagged spamming?
"
Huansdreck wrote:
Any suggestions how to craft the bow efficiently? Appearantly, alts are getting ridiculously expensive this league. Chaos/Jagged spamming?

Alt regal should still be the way to go, try to get the +2 arrow suffix, though it only has a weighting of 100
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Hey Aqua! First off, thanks for the guide, it actually worked as a leaguestarter. Might have been because i got a lucky Hyrri's Ire drop in a T1 map, and got even luckier bby 6-linking it in 200 fusings or so :)

Anywho, i'm trying to craft a decent bow and at the moment i have a 6-linked Harbringer Bow with 2 additional arrows altspammed on it. What would you recommend multicrafting on it, and what kind of mods am i looking to slam on it? +2 gems would probably be good but that's a far shot, so as high phys damage as possible and maybe slam it with a hunters or to shoot for phys to cold?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the guide! <3
Dear guys, When guide will be fully updated? :) For example Cluster Jewels? Have any tips?
Hi guys, so another crafting question.

I have a 6link imperial bow with mods:
+1 to socketed gems
2 additional arrows
accuracy

Will this multimodded be better than death's opus? If yes, what mods to use? Phys dmg and? Seems to me you have to alt for 2 arrows and hope you get a high phys as well to be better than opus.
Last edited by Atherion89 on Mar 19, 2020, 3:30:42 PM
Hey, thanks for the build!

What defenses and properties on equipment should we focus on to be tankier? The build is powerful, but it's way too squishy. I'd dying too often, getting 1-hit shot from enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info