[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Rare bow buff?
Well it can roll +2 arrows now so you can make your own rare version of opus.
Im loving the clear speed of this build thanks for the guide, i got like 2 ex should i get Hyrri's Ire or save up for a dying sun, this is my current setup:

"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Huansdreck wrote:
Any suggestions how to craft the bow efficiently? Appearantly, alts are getting ridiculously expensive this league. Chaos/Jagged spamming?

Alt regal should still be the way to go, try to get the +2 arrow suffix, though it only has a weighting of 100

After thousands of alts I finally got a good base so if anyone is planning to self craft a +2 rare bow be aware that in may take several exalts.

"
DaKhuuk wrote:
Hey Aqua! First off, thanks for the guide, it actually worked as a leaguestarter. Might have been because i got a lucky Hyrri's Ire drop in a T1 map, and got even luckier bby 6-linking it in 200 fusings or so :)

Anywho, i'm trying to craft a decent bow and at the moment i have a 6-linked Harbringer Bow with 2 additional arrows altspammed on it. What would you recommend multicrafting on it, and what kind of mods am i looking to slam on it? +2 gems would probably be good but that's a far shot, so as high phys damage as possible and maybe slam it with a hunters or to shoot for phys to cold?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the guide! <3

You can craft "cannot roll attack modifiers" block suffix then its a guaranteed slam "+1 gems"

+2 arrows and any decent T3+ damage rolls, multimoded with added phy and % phy would be good.

"
nasi613 wrote:
Dear guys, When guide will be fully updated? :) For example Cluster Jewels? Have any tips?

I have just updated POB to v1.09

"
Atherion89 wrote:
Hi guys, so another crafting question.

I have a 6link imperial bow with mods:
+1 to socketed gems
2 additional arrows
accuracy

Will this multimodded be better than death's opus? If yes, what mods to use? Phys dmg and? Seems to me you have to alt for 2 arrows and hope you get a high phys as well to be better than opus.

My suspicion is yes, you will have to plug in to POB to be sure. multimod added phy and percent phy.

Again plug into POB to check, make sure you are not overlapping prefix and suffix.

"
gearlles wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build!

What defenses and properties on equipment should we focus on to be tankier? The build is powerful, but it's way too squishy. I'd dying too often, getting 1-hit shot from enemies.

the only way to get tankier is higher life rolls on gear. more evasion. armour is bad for us because we get half value courtesy of taking acrobatics.

"
dileck wrote:
Im loving the clear speed of this build thanks for the guide, i got like 2 ex should i get Hyrri's Ire or save up for a dying sun, this is my current setup:

get Hyrri first.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Last edited by Aquarism on Mar 20, 2020, 10:33:38 AM
Changelog:
"
20/03/2020: Updated POB to version 1.09, tweaked lvl 100 league tree to include cluster jewels, fixed rare bow only having +1 arrow instead of 2.

There are a lot of options for cluster jewels. Here is my thoughts so far.

Large one, not worth using.

Medium, crit chance seems to be the best enchant so far, projectile damage is also useable. POB is not fully updated to incorporate all the interaction and calculations.

we drop all nodes leading up to revenge of the hunted and forces of nature, and use a medium cluster and a nested small.

I chose Precise commander and pressure points for medium cluster, as they seem to give the most damage. bring our single target to 9m(manually adding the double dmg) with more investments and better rolls can push to 10m.

Small cluster we use the life enchant, and Fettle notable, bringing us to just below 5k hp with medium life rolls.

If you want more damage, then forgo small cluster and use the unique small cluster, Nature's Patience.

it takes 5 seconds to ramp up while stationary, gives us 20% more dmg and 10% less dmg taken.

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Hi Aqua,
Since you stated large cluster jewels are not really worth using, what are your thoughts on the multiple heralds? Where you swap out Hatred for 4 heralds.

A medium cluster with herald % dmg and those notables:

Which then because of multiple herald buffs, allows you to use stuff like:

The large cluster jewel with either cold damage % or elemental damage %, and the medium cluster with damage % while affected by a herald.

All the % elemental damage added up seems like a pretty large total increase.
anything wrong with doubling up added cold dmg jewel and ice bite support?

god i hate starting over.....
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Reinierr wrote:
Hi Aqua,
Since you stated large cluster jewels are not really worth using, what are your thoughts on the multiple heralds? Where you swap out Hatred for 4 heralds.

All the % elemental damage added up seems like a pretty large total increase.

Hey, thanks for including images.

I will give herald notables a look tomorrow, it does seem interesting. Big takeaway is that we cant use hatred watchers, perhaps use precision instead. I will Play with POB again.

Trying to see what else I can take away from the tree to free up points for these clusters. a life wheel for a small life cluster might be better.

"
sendantes wrote:
anything wrong with doubling up added cold dmg jewel and ice bite support?

god i hate starting over.....

its simply the case other combo is better.

Last edited by Aquarism on Mar 20, 2020, 3:29:23 PM
Checking your PoB, you only have 6% unreversed mana, is that viable to keep with such low mana pool?

And why Grace is linked to CWDT + steelskin + increased duration?
Last edited by gearlles on Mar 20, 2020, 4:57:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info