[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

I was lucky, Kostis only spawned once! :P
Hey,

Thanks for amazing build, I've decided to switch from my BV assasin to that and I'm very happy!

I still have around 15-20ex to spend. Could you have a look at my profile and let me know what do you think I should upgrade?
Loving the build. I haven't had many issues other than survivability at this point but I am still learning the mechanics.

I had to move 3 points into accuracy and attack speed nodes as I was missing about 2%, not sure how I can solve that moving forward but I'll think of a way.

Managed to incorporate my HH I got as a delirium drop two days ago, really fun clearing maps so far.
"
Loving the build. I haven't had many issues other than survivability at this point but I am still learning the mechanics.

I had to move 3 points into accuracy and attack speed nodes as I was missing about 2%, not sure how I can solve that moving forward but I'll think of a way.

Managed to incorporate my HH I got as a delirium drop two days ago, really fun clearing maps so far.

WOOOOOOOOWWW, grats! That will be fun as hell! As for accuracy, I'd upgrade your offhand ring with some 450+, like this I happen to be selling ;)
I cleared Simu wave 20 a couple days ago, was very fun and intense :D

Now my next move will probably be trying to clear the atlas and going for Sirus. Got around 5 million flicker dps with all buffs on (as it should be) and around ~8 million dual strike dps (not counting VDS), i instagib pretty much anything that's not 80-100% delirium kosis.

Survivability is more of a gamble with abyssus but honestly the damage upgrade is so high that it's crazy fun anyway.
By the way, I forgot to mention, for anyone who wants a good accuracy upgrade and to stop requiring it on gear so much, the jewel Transcendent Spirit is a good option :

Spoiler

It is pricey (1, 1.2 ex right now) but gives you a nifty 825 (725 if you take in account the -50 dex penalty) accuracy (which is then boosted by global accuracy bonuses) when you slot it on the jewel slot next to Heartseeker . If you're a true baller, you can corrupt it and attempt some gg implicit like corrupted blood, but that's a 1ex gamble, so beware.

Anyway, it helped me get rid of accuracy entirely on gloves, which makes a +1 strike pair of gloves a LOT cheaper since you don't need that precious accuracy there.

It makes my accuracy go from 1970 to 3101, which is 93% to 100% with war banner up. At this point, the ice golem and precision aura are pretty much bonuses, but are not needed anymore, so you can remove the ice golem from your links if you're sick of it dying all the time (or use a cwdt setup, but the damage boost from ice golem is extremely small, barely 2% dps on my pob from a level 20 golem, 1,6% from a level 5 golem on cwdt), or remove Precision if you're especially mana-starved or run flicker strike on a 6L setup.

Apart from that, I was wondering, is there a way we could generate endurance charges reliably for more tankiness? I'm currently using leap slam + endurance charge on stun, but it's not amazing. Is there an alternative?
Spoiler
"
Chnams wrote:
By the way, I forgot to mention, for anyone who wants a good accuracy upgrade and to stop requiring it on gear so much, the jewel Transcendent Spirit is a good option :

Spoiler

It is pricey (1, 1.2 ex right now) but gives you a nifty 825 (725 if you take in account the -50 dex penalty) accuracy (which is then boosted by global accuracy bonuses) when you slot it on the jewel slot next to Heartseeker . If you're a true baller, you can corrupt it and attempt some gg implicit like corrupted blood, but that's a 1ex gamble, so beware.

Anyway, it helped me get rid of accuracy entirely on gloves, which makes a +1 strike pair of gloves a LOT cheaper since you don't need that precious accuracy there.

It makes my accuracy go from 1970 to 3101, which is 93% to 100% with war banner up. At this point, the ice golem and precision aura are pretty much bonuses, but are not needed anymore, so you can remove the ice golem from your links if you're sick of it dying all the time (or use a cwdt setup, but the damage boost from ice golem is extremely small, barely 2% dps on my pob from a level 20 golem, 1,6% from a level 5 golem on cwdt), or remove Precision if you're especially mana-starved or run flicker strike on a 6L setup.

Apart from that, I was wondering, is there a way we could generate endurance charges reliably for more tankiness? I'm currently using leap slam + endurance charge on stun, but it's not amazing. Is there an alternative?

I'd imagine you could find decent gloves for 1.2 ex with big accuracy, but not needing the accuracy means you can get another resist on gloves, and exra move speed is always nice. I will definitely give Abyssus a spin later on, I used to be all about Abyssus in the old days, the damage boost is so juicy
Have been making some upgrades. Bought a Paradoxia for 6 ex which gave me a 10% DPS upgrade. Couldn't get anything close on a rare foil for that kind of money. What should I focus on further on? The market for good gloves, assassins mark rings etc is really small so it's hard for me to swap resists around along with getting enough accuracy.

Currently sitting at 8m+ DPS.

https://pastebin.com/C9s0KPP4
Got my 6 - link belly now, had some decent drops past few days :D

I might be blind, but didn't the delve section recommend which support gems to switch out with DS/flicker before? I think it was call and splash with fortify and something?

Thanks,
"
QuantomO wrote:
Got my 6 - link belly now, had some decent drops past few days :D

I might be blind, but didn't the delve section recommend which support gems to switch out with DS/flicker before? I think it was call and splash with fortify and something?

Thanks,

It did, I updated it. You could switch out Ruthless and Fortify, but I found myself just switching DS and Flicker instead more often, just simpler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info