[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Luizuk wrote:
I cant afford the fortify boots with good res and etc. If i got one with the fortify i lose a lot of resistances.. i dont know what to do then.

good foil?

Fortify boots are priority. Get resists on rings and belt. No, not a good foil. We want physical damage.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Luizuk wrote:
I cant afford the fortify boots with good res and etc. If i got one with the fortify i lose a lot of resistances.. i dont know what to do then.

good foil?

Fortify boots are priority. Get resists on rings and belt. No, not a good foil. We want physical damage.

done.

When checking in a jewelled foil. What should i try to find?

physical damage to attacks (ex: 2 to 100)
elemental damage to attacks (ex <1 to <50)
(explicit) global cric strike chance (<20%)
(inplicit) global cric strike chance
attack speed (<10%)
increased physical damage(<90%)

just those? can you say to me a "minimum" stats on each for me to have a base?Like above?
Spoiler
"
Luizuk wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Luizuk wrote:

good foil?

done.

When checking in a jewelled foil. What should i try to find?

physical damage to attacks (ex: 2 to 100)
elemental damage to attacks (ex <1 to <50)
(explicit) global cric strike chance (<20%)
(inplicit) global cric strike chance
attack speed (<10%)
increased physical damage(<90%)

just those? can you say to me a "minimum" stats on each for me to have a base?Like above?

Idk what site you're using, but just use the regular POE trade site. Forget that nonsense above. If you're on console, I cannot help much, but I know searching for things is a pain on xbox.

Search for one hand swords. On the left you'll see physical dps. Put 280 or something in the minimum box. Put 1.85 or something in the Attacks per Second minimum box. You can search for specific mods like multiplier on the right.

"
Idk what site you're using, but just use the regular POE trade site. Forget that nonsense above. If you're on console, I cannot help much, but I know searching for things is a pain on xbox.

Search for one hand swords. On the left you'll see physical dps. Put 280 or something in the minimum box. Put 1.85 or something in the Attacks per Second minimum box. You can search for specific mods like multiplier on the right.

I know how to use the Poe Trade, i want you to help me with what i should try to find with more priority. Playing on pc. You say to search one hand swords then can be something else then the jewelled foil?
Any secrets of how to survive? It's hard to run T16 maps a lot of one shots with this build even at 5.5K life.
"
KleptoManiaK wrote:
Any secrets of how to survive? It's hard to run T16 maps a lot of one shots with this build even at 5.5K life.

Your tree has a lot of wasted points and your gear is missing a ton of life, I'm surprised you're at 5.5k. By the time you're in t16 maps, you should have well over 6k life, at least 6.5k. I'm a broken record here saying NEVER buy items with less than 50 life on it.
"
Luizuk wrote:

"

I know how to use the Poe Trade, i want you to help me with what i should try to find with more priority. Playing on pc. You say to search one hand swords then can be something else then the jewelled foil?

Jewelled Foils are the best base for crafting, that's all.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
KleptoManiaK wrote:

Your tree has a lot of wasted points and your gear is missing a ton of life, I'm surprised you're at 5.5k. By the time you're in t16 maps, you should have well over 6k life, at least 6.5k. I'm a broken record here saying NEVER buy items with less than 50 life on it.

Basically all of my gear (other than Assassins Mark Ring) has 50+ life on them either in the form of strength or just raw. What exactly are the wasted nodes on my tree? Is it the two nodes I used to get my int? Or are there others?
Appreciate all your feedback just want to get things right.
"
KleptoManiaK wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
KleptoManiaK wrote:

Basically all of my gear (other than Assassins Mark Ring) has 50+ life on them either in the form of strength or just raw. What exactly are the wasted nodes on my tree? Is it the two nodes I used to get my int? Or are there others?
Appreciate all your feedback just want to get things right.

I see you moved some points on your tree. Yes, the two points to get int are wasted, you can easily get the int you need on an amulet, as we only need around 68 int total. If you must get a 30 point int passive temporarily, there is an easier one to get in the duelist area, next to Vaal Pact. I would suggest taking off Aspect of the Panther and Weapon Artistry, get those dead last. All the nodes leading to Strong Arm are very important. And eventually upgrading your Belly will help a lot as well.
"
Q. Is this build budget friendly?
A. Definitely. Depending on who is reading, my gear even now or even from last league is still pretty low budget. Swords were a few ex each, and a 6 link belly was 6 ex in 3.10. My biggest purchase was a Watcher's Eye at 11 ex, as it is pricier now, due to Elder being less accessible.

kek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info