[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Kind of an irrelevant question but what MTX are you running?
"
Dis4rmed wrote:
Kind of an irrelevant question but what MTX are you running?

Which vid?
I exalt slammed my sword and got chance to bleed (is this good). Would this make the chance to bleed support on the totem uneeded? if so what would you put in place of it? Maybe I dont understand the interaction here fully.

Also did any of the alternate gems ever make the cut for the build?
Last edited by Naphia on Oct 6, 2020, 4:53:11 AM
"
Naphia wrote:
I exalt slammed my sword and got chance to bleed (is this good). Would this make the chance to bleed support on the totem uneeded? if so what would you put in place of it? Maybe I dont understand the interaction here fully.

Also did any of the alternate gems ever make the cut for the build?

It's certainly not the worst mod to get from slamming. Yes, the bleed chance anywhere on the build exists only to give you the bonus damage on double strike. The bleed damage itself is infinitesimal. You could take the bleed gem off your totem and use something stronger on it, yes.
Hey, came back to the game after a long while and really enjoying levelling with this build, only major difference so far is the fact i'm using Cobra Lash as my AoE clear and Claws. I'm still just levelling though so no mapping or anything.

One thing i'm wondering is there any reason its focused on Swords with wheels for Claws or Daggers for example easily reachable as well.

Am i gimping myself terribly at end game if i go the claw route?
Last edited by GrieverZ on Oct 7, 2020, 4:33:31 PM

This is my setup for starting maps until now.
I know i'm missing the abyss gem and need to change my chest probaly soon.}
Do you suggest change anything?

My resist are
fire 106
Cold 78
Light 81

So i'm here to question how do you mannage to do a map that almost 50-70% of the monsters in the map has the "block physical damage" (or something like this, dont remember the exact name of the buff in the monsters)

Because sometimes a bunch of mobs has this shit. And i die some times , i can get through the map but its hard because i don't to consistent damage because of this blocked damage? or my dps is bad? i'm only 7 day playing the game, soo, i need help now. And can you take a look at my skill tree ? right now i'm going after the acrobat and the other one.

I got "chance to hit on 98%" this really need to be 100% and this is the problem?
Last edited by Luizuk on Oct 7, 2020, 4:38:26 PM
Hey man, great guide. I've not made this character yet, but I'm curious about picking it up.

I'm wondering if this build would perform well with a pure phys setup? I have a pretty good (not insane) rapier I'm looking to make use of, it's on my berserker atm, but it doesn't have any element damage. If I used this would I be better off slotting in brutality and getting good steel rings? Or is it still better to stack element on jewellery anyway?
"
GrieverZ wrote:
Hey, came back to the game after a long while and really enjoying levelling with this build, only major difference so far is the fact i'm using Cobra Lash as my AoE clear and Claws. I'm still just levelling though so no mapping or anything.

One thing i'm wondering is there any reason its focused on Swords with wheels for Claws or Daggers for example easily reachable as well.

Am i gimping myself terribly at end game if i go the claw route?

Cobra Lash is super fun to use while leveling, I used it to level 50 when it was released. It becomes really lousy after that without investing into poison damage. Frost Blades is still my favorite to level with.

Claws are okay, just not as powerful or cost effective as swords. The passives swords get are better, or were, this may have changed after the last tree update. Claws are also harder to roll with decent phys damage and speed. The worst part though is that you can't use Leap Slam. Running around to find stairs gets extremely annoying. I used to play dual Touch of Anguish Frost blades at least once a league before switching to swords. Daggers are the worst. Not even worth discussing. Which sucks, because they're obviously the coolest.
"
Luizuk wrote:

This is my setup for starting maps until now.
I know i'm missing the abyss gem and need to change my chest probaly soon.}
Do you suggest change anything?

My resist are
fire 106
Cold 78
Light 81

So i'm here to question how do you manage to do a map that almost 50-70% of the monsters in the map has the "block physical damage" (or something like this, dont remember the exact name of the buff in the monsters)

Because sometimes a bunch of mobs has this shit. And i die some times , i can get through the map but its hard because i don't to consistent damage because of this blocked damage? or my dps is bad? i'm only 7 day playing the game, soo, i need help now. And can you take a look at my skill tree ? right now i'm going after the acrobat and the other one.

I got "chance to hit on 98%" this really need to be 100% and this is the problem?

There isn't a map mod that makes monsters block that I know of, but there is a mod that reduces physical damage they take. Far from the worst mod. You need to upgrade your gear bro, Fortify boots are essential for Flicker, those should have been gotten at like level 60. And it's time to replace Tabby, replace the Ichis if you can, and NEVER buy rings with less than 50 life on them, unless of course you plan to fix it with the bench immediately. And get that abyss jewel, just getting one with 25 life will make a huge difference.
"
Shamethat wrote:
Hey man, great guide. I've not made this character yet, but I'm curious about picking it up.

I'm wondering if this build would perform well with a pure phys setup? I have a pretty good (not insane) rapier I'm looking to make use of, it's on my berserker atm, but it doesn't have any element damage. If I used this would I be better off slotting in brutality and getting good steel rings? Or is it still better to stack element on jewellery anyway?

No, Brutality sucks, you give up so much damage that way. Your swords don't need ele damage, you just want high physical dps on your weapons, with extra multiplier. At end game, Shaper or Warlord swords with extra damage as cold or fire is very effective, but not necessary, and those still scale off your physical damage. Steel rings are the best of course, but very expensive for a good one. Not sure where you're getting this stacking ele idea from, but literally the only elemental damage on your gear that will matter is 'gain % physical damage as extra cold/fire damage' which can be gotten on swords and an amulet. % increased elemental damage is okay to have, but not nearly as good as other mods. Stacking flat physical damage is key for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info