[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
roguemjb wrote:
Not sure where you're getting this stacking ele idea from, but literally the only elemental damage on your gear that will matter is 'gain % physical damage as extra cold/fire damage' which can be gotten on swords and an amulet. % increased elemental damage is okay to have, but not nearly as good as other mods. Stacking flat physical damage is key for this build.

Right, ok, good to know. I saw your standard character had flat ele damage on foil/gloves/ring so I assumed this was intentional, but if it's just incidental that makes more sense. Will give this build a spin. Thanks for the reply!
"
There isn't a map mod that makes monsters block that I know of, but there is a mod that reduces physical damage they take. Far from the worst mod. You need to upgrade your gear bro, Fortify boots are essential for Flicker, those should have been gotten at like level 60. And it's time to replace Tabby, replace the Ichis if you can, and NEVER buy rings with less than 50 life on them, unless of course you plan to fix it with the bench immediately. And get that abyss jewel, just getting one with 25 life will make a huge difference.

i got new rings with same or better res then the previous and both with life, only 50+ life on then because i cant aford ones with 60 life.And the absy gem.

About the chest , i cant aford a 6link chest belly of the beast but i can try to take one with 5 links and run it until i can buy one with 6 links. What you recommend ? And the boots same issue, cant aford one with fortify and good res like mine now.. you recommendation is?

edit:
got this for 5c

using like this or should i change any gem location?
Last edited by Luizuk on Oct 8, 2020, 2:13:02 PM
Hello and thanks for the guide.
I started playing with your build today and I bought really stuff with all the gems and my damage its not even close to yours, I used your watcher's eye on my build in PoB and just went up 200k.

This is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/bcB8gLiS if you want to take a look.

Appreciate for your help.
Hello everyone, can someone tell me what can I change or improve in my build? https://pastebin.com/Zvcbjakx
Hi Guys, I played this build in Delirium and want to try again, it gives me a lot of fun

I just have one question - what's the best ring mods right now? Due to changes of assassins mark just wondering if it's still worth. I will try to build something close to my Draarguds character you can find in my profile.

My target is to farm juiced delirium maps and Sirus
Last edited by mefistofx on Oct 8, 2020, 6:56:44 PM
Spoiler
"
Luizuk wrote:
"
There isn't a map mod that makes monsters block that I know of, but there is a mod that reduces physical damage they take. Far from the worst mod. You need to upgrade your gear bro, Fortify boots are essential for Flicker, those should have been gotten at like level 60. And it's time to replace Tabby, replace the Ichis if you can, and NEVER buy rings with less than 50 life on them, unless of course you plan to fix it with the bench immediately. And get that abyss jewel, just getting one with 25 life will make a huge difference.

i got new rings with same or better res then the previous and both with life, only 50+ life on then because i cant aford ones with 60 life.And the absy gem.

About the chest , i cant aford a 6link chest belly of the beast but i can try to take one with 5 links and run it until i can buy one with 6 links. What you recommend ? And the boots same issue, cant aford one with fortify and good res like mine now.. you recommendation is?

edit:
got this for 5c

using like this or should i change any gem location?

Looks fine as is, save Ruthless for your 6 link. 6 link chest is not anywhere near as important as Fortify boots, as your clear speed suffers greatly without the 5th link on boots. 6 link double strike only helps single target, which becomes important in endgame, but not right away. Just gotta keep mappin.
"
Icripz wrote:
Hello and thanks for the guide.
I started playing with your build today and I bought really stuff with all the gems and my damage its not even close to yours, I used your watcher's eye on my build in PoB and just went up 200k.

This is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/bcB8gLiS if you want to take a look.

Appreciate for your help.

I like Hatred crit Watcher's Eye for the consistency, but to each their own. I'd say increasing life should be priority. Your amulet should be your source for intelligence, not your boots. Replace that amulet with better phys damage. You don't need accuracy on your ammy, if you unequip it, you're still at 100%. You need better physical damage on other pieces. Gradually increasing your gear, getting Tailwind/Fortify boots, getting Awakened Melee Phys, etc will exponentially increase your power. Every step adds another big chunk of deeps.
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hi Guys, I played this build in Delirium and want to try again, it gives me a lot of fun

I just have one question - what's the best ring mods right now? Due to changes of assassins mark just wondering if it's still worth. I will try to build something close to my Draarguds character you can find in my profile.

My target is to farm juiced delirium maps and Sirus

Yeah that dude is set up like a beast. I still think Assassin's Mark on hit is the way to go, even if it can't apply to everything, it's still amazing for bosses like Sirus. Even moreso now that Sirus doesn't get reduced effect of marks. You could farm deli maps, but a juiced t16 full deli map will still be tough, as it is for any build. I remember trying super hard to full clear a juiced 100% deli chimera map, got halfway and decided to just save my ports for the boss.
I cant afford the fortify boots with good res and etc. If i got one with the fortify i lose a lot of resistances.. i dont know what to do then.

good foil?
Last edited by Luizuk on Oct 9, 2020, 10:18:16 AM
"
roguemjb wrote:

Yeah that dude is set up like a beast. I still think Assassin's Mark on hit is the way to go, even if it can't apply to everything, it's still amazing for bosses like Sirus. Even moreso now that Sirus doesn't get reduced effect of marks. You could farm deli maps, but a juiced t16 full deli map will still be tough, as it is for any build. I remember trying super hard to full clear a juiced 100% deli chimera map, got halfway and decided to just save my ports for the boss.

I managed to pick up some "budget" gear parts to know prices on the market and what will be needed in the future, going for first map

Last edited by mefistofx on Oct 9, 2020, 11:00:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info