[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hi !

I've follow your guide since the beginning of the season, i'm still trying to upgrade the shits, but I would appreciate to get some idea, what would you suggest ?

"
xxdjidanexx wrote:
Hi !

I've follow your guide since the beginning of the season, i'm still trying to upgrade the shits, but I would appreciate to get some idea, what would you suggest ?

Your profile is set to private. Set to public or just link me a current PoB.
What is the next step now?
Got the fortify boots

I got 80c now, Saviour is around this price(50-70c)and Paradoxica is around 60c.
Should i get golden oil(24-25c) and silver oil(8c) and anoint the amulet and farm chaos again for weapon?
"
Luizuk wrote:
Got the fortify boots

I got 80c now, Saviour is around this price(50-70c)and Paradoxica is around 60c.
Should i get golden oil(24-25c) and silver oil(8c) and anoint the amulet and farm chaos again for weapon?

That's cheap as hell for oils, I would get Tribal Fury going at that price, and keep saving for weapons.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
xxdjidanexx wrote:
Hi !

Your profile is set to private. Set to public or just link me a current PoB.

I think it's okay now, looks like my "character tab" was in private mode yes, sorry !
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Luizuk wrote:
Got the fortify boots

That's cheap as hell for oils, I would get Tribal Fury going at that price, and keep saving for weapons.

What now? got the anoitment. Should i stay making money and then buy what next? what the next step sir
"
Luizuk wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Luizuk wrote:
Got the fortify boots

What now? got the anoitment. Should i stay making money and then buy what next? what the next step sir

Dude, read the guide. Use Path of Building. I'm not going to make every decision for you lol

Hey, do you know what items I should look to upgrade?

I don't know where to spend my currency as this is my first vaal double strike character. I decided to go the saviour route for more boys. I know the gloves can go but right now they're just a poor man's explode chest.

Also, at what dps does a foil out damage my paradoxica? I'm thinking of just keeping it until I look to minmax.
Yo, I migrated to heist league after having a bad experience in a private league. Having fun with the build, never played one. Looking forward to getting my 6 link/ fortify boots. I'll prob get it tonight :)

Amulet/annoint, boots, rings and gloves I'll upgrade asap too.. this is what I could get in a priv league: Some of them dropped while farming with my witch :P

Hi, im using the build from the beginning of the league and after reading all the stuff, and comments i dont really know what to do to make my build better. I really struggle from the lack of damage. Could someone please tell me what could i change next? Except the belt, that i know. Thanks for all the help. https://pastebin.com/ncaDVUa2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info