[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

So that what i got so far.

The belt too if for resistences stats
The two sword's inchimonji as you recommended.
The armour still using a tabula rasa
Goldrim helmet for the resistenc's but i got this
Starkonja , what do you think about it for using until i got the currency to get the one with the double strike enchace, its a good one? Got from a friend in exchange of 5c that he was in need HAHAHA (desesperate times make friends give this :D)

I know that my gloves and shoes are not great or even good. They are there to get my resistences high.

First question is you say to take constitution, so i grab it directly and then grab the other %+ life nodes around it or i start to get down to the crit node?

I'm going into the skill constitution , but in one line you say
"
and the last crit nodes straight down from there

you mean straigt down in the direction of blade and cunning?

like this +10 strengt,+10 strengt, +10 strengt, sword damage and cricital keep going to blade and cunningor +10 strengt,+10 strengt, +10 strengt,melee crit strike, melee crit multiplier, dismembering, sword damage and cricital

the color its just to make it easy to understund
Last edited by Luizuk on Oct 2, 2020, 11:23:30 PM
Thank you for the help already. I made a bunch of gear upgrades. My amulet came with fatal blade allocation on it. Is it good enough to switch it to tribal fury or should I get something better?
Current gear is :

IGN: Flickinboogers
"
skuterpie wrote:
Thank you for the help already. I made a bunch of gear upgrades. My amulet came with fatal blade allocation on it. Is it good enough to switch it to tribal fury or should I get something better?
Current gear is :

Looking better! The purpose of an anoint is to save you the passive points on the tree. Anointing Fatal Blade saves you only one point, because the points leading to it are also good. The 5 points to Tribal Fury though are really lousy. Also, I see you still have Brutal Blade allocated, you should regret those 4 points soon and start working your way to Blade of Cunning. Then get the Rampart and Dismembering clusters that run next to that.
"
Luizuk wrote:
So that what i got so far.

The belt too if for resistences stats
The two sword's inchimonji as you recommended.
The armour still using a tabula rasa
Goldrim helmet for the resistenc's but i got this
Starkonja , what do you think about it for using until i got the currency to get the one with the double strike enchace, its a good one? Got from a friend in exchange of 5c that he was in need HAHAHA (desesperate times make friends give this :D)

I know that my gloves and shoes are not great or even good. They are there to get my resistences high.

I'm going into the skill constitution , but in one line you say
"
and the last crit nodes straight down from there

you mean straigt down in the direction of blade and cunning?

like this +10 strengt,+10 strengt, +10 strengt, sword damage and cricital keep going to blade and cunningor +10 strengt,+10 strengt, +10 strengt,melee crit strike, melee crit multiplier, dismembering, sword damage and cricital

the color its just to make it easy to understund

Yes, much more so than any other damage nodes, the crit clusters are most important. Assassins need to get as close to guaranteed crit chance as possible. Yes your Starkonja is fantastic, definitely a keeper, at least until you can afford a Double Strike enchanted one, but that should be nearly last priority.
"
Yes, much more so than any other damage nodes, the crit clusters are most important. Assassins need to get as close to guaranteed crit chance as possible. Yes your Starkonja is fantastic, definitely a keeper, at least until you can afford a Double Strike enchanted one, but that should be nearly last priority.

So you mean take the constitution then dont take the other nodes around it, first go down and get the crit (priorize to get the crit node , and then after getting it , come back and get all the nodes around de constitution?)
Hey! I have newbie question Im loving the build, it's amazing, actually playing second league with it played it in delirium as league starter and then swapped to heralds but this league i have big problems with dps. Could you point me what could cause that? I know I need to upgrade to 400pdps foil and change annoint but as I checked in pob it will give me only like 800k dps. Comparing mine dps to your HSC pob I have only 33% dps of full build (3/10 mil).

my pob: https://pastebin.com/MbPSJgiy
Hello , thanks for the build .

I Did most of the content with joy but for the end game i keep get one shooted.

My items are not perfect but not bad either.

Will get 6 link belly and sword in 1-2 days.

Any recomendation for survivability? My pob damage is quite low - around 250k(prob bc of saviour + para combo)

Currently I Have 6200 HP wt 3300 ev - 750 ar - 40-30 block chance
Last edited by HammeR06 on Oct 3, 2020, 10:24:44 AM
Hello, thanks a lot for the amazing build. It's been fun.
Hitting T14+ maps now, at times DPS feels a bit low and I get one shotted a few times. Any tips?

Current gear:
Last edited by sectionlima on Oct 3, 2020, 1:10:57 PM
"
Luizuk wrote:
"

So you mean take the constitution then dont take the other nodes around it, first go down and get the crit (priorize to get the crit node , and then after getting it , come back and get all the nodes around de constitution?)

Yes, I definitely recommend getting Blade of Cunning and Dismembering before picking up all the 5% life nodes, but it's up to you. You're getting them all eventually anyway. While wearing a tabula, you might feel better getting more life nodes for now. Just keep leveling, that's what's important.
"
Aprova wrote:
Hey! I have newbie question Im loving the build, it's amazing, actually playing second league with it played it in delirium as league starter and then swapped to heralds but this league i have big problems with dps. Could you point me what could cause that? I know I need to upgrade to 400pdps foil and change annoint but as I checked in pob it will give me only like 800k dps. Comparing mine dps to your HSC pob I have only 33% dps of full build (3/10 mil).

my pob: https://pastebin.com/MbPSJgiy

I'd recommend getting Tribal Fury anointed asap if it's affordable. Shopping for amulets is tricky. I suggest copying your own amulet in PoB, editing it to take off the anoint, equipping it, and doing the same with the amulet you're looking at on trade, take the anoint off. The only way to compare new amulets is to compare them without anoints.

Your foil is decent but not great. The 50% ele damage is nice, but not as impactful as extra multi, or damage as extra cold/fire. Also, your dps is not just 3 mill, it's more like 6 mill since you're using Saviour. My HSC character was at 7.8 mill while using Saviour, so you're pretty damn close already. Great start so far, and you still have important passives to get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info