[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
8503240 wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
I thinking start Heist with this build, how smooth is levelling as league start w/o levelling gear? :)

Easy as pie, especially as assassin, with all the free crit we get. Get mana leech asap, and tribal fury asap. I use Frost Blades until at least level 45.

If start with poison blade vortex?

I suppose so, but that will start to feel really lousy in maps, so make sure you switch before that.

"
8503240 wrote:
has anyone tried to play with poison double strike ?? we have to run a lot, and the bosses will lose lives. if you disperse the poison, wearing something suitable will turn out ??

Poison and any ailment build will only be viable from maps onward with real investment, and there are definitely better skills for poison than double strike.
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 17, 2020, 6:38:24 PM
"
iSh3k wrote:
The alternate quality for melee splash support seems kind of insane for flicker clear:

Alternate Quality 2 Supported Skills deal 40% more Damage to surrounding targets

Other notable alternate qualities include Melee Phys and Fortify which provide 5% overwhelm phys reduction instead of 10% increase damage which might be better.

20% buff effect on ice golem. Chance to bleed support 20% more added damage for our ancestral warchief.

There are a few other supports that have increased attack speed instead of increased damage so those may be worth.

The melee splash one will be amazing, not sure how alternate quality to work, but if it's just a rare drop, it will be expensive af. The melee phys won't be good, since 10% intimidate on awakened melee damage is far better. Fortify with 5% overwhelm will be great though. Definitely some interesting ones to play around with. Here's hoping PoB is updated quickly!
Hello,

I want to start in heist with this build. I am afraid of delve only. Do you think it is possible to make flicker and double strike change on X with different weapon ?
Do u think there is other possible skills than Flicker which work? Flicker makes me feel little motion sickness, would frost blades work. Like double strike and frost blades?
Awesome build, played it couple leagues ago, gonna start Heist with it
Dude, can you pls update leveling section?
I played that build last league , Harvest and I can confirm it works very well, for map clearing as for boss killing. I definitely recommend it.
Last edited by Gorenaire on Sep 18, 2020, 4:10:49 PM
"
althetic wrote:
Hello,

I want to start in heist with this build. I am afraid of delve only. Do you think it is possible to make flicker and double strike change on X with different weapon ?

Just use DS with splash for delve.

"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Do u think there is other possible skills than Flicker which work? Flicker makes me feel little motion sickness, would frost blades work. Like double strike and frost blades?

Frost Blades instead of Flicker works great, several people did A8 maps with it last league.

"
Thoromuerte wrote:
Awesome build, played it couple leagues ago, gonna start Heist with it
Dude, can you pls update leveling section?

The leveling section took hours last time. Basically, just head straight to Tribal Fury from Shadow start using my last league's PoB as a guide, grab damage and life as needed along the way. Lakishu's Blade and Princess Sabre are great starter weapons.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
9v1d0 wrote:
Hey, man. Sad to hear that the build was nerfed again. I played it in Delirium league and we had a conversation here, were we hoping to be able to clear 100% Delirium maps but didn't get there. But guess what? I went back to the build in Harvest and prepared the best gear I could think of and just managed to complete the famous juiced up map:

The biggest problem was actually my computer crashing and the insane lag ^^
If you are curious about the gear check GvidoTheSecond character ;)

Holy shit, that's some nasty gear. I'm drooling over the whole set up. With Headhunter to boot, I bet that deli map was a blast! Very cool aura set up also, how much mana do you have left? That will be nearly impossible to beat in future leagues, that's for sure.

I have 115 mana left. Its definitely not going to be possible to beat that any other league. Thats why I used this rare opportunity to go full retard, ha
Could a 2h be used in this build?
Hi i am having issues leveling, i made it to act 9 by being boosted with my friends, but having issues getting currency and very difficult to kill bosses (without help). Is there something wrong with my dmg or survivability because I'm nearly capped for resistances and I'm still dying to phys damage / stuns. Im level 60 in the lvl 63 story area (followed the leveling skill tree in guide)
Last edited by Giamiester on Sep 20, 2020, 1:29:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info