3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thanks for the suggestions.
Been running with 2x Host and 2x Carnage yesterday.
It's really cool how fast the Fury and Power Charges build up, but I really liked the vulnerability curse. Maybe I will do 2x Carnage, 1x Host and 1 Merveils Retainer....
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions.
Been running with 2x Host and 2x Carnage yesterday.
It's really cool how fast the Fury and Power Charges build up, but I really liked the vulnerability curse. Maybe I will do 2x Carnage, 1x Host and 1 Merveils Retainer....

Keep in mind there's multiple ways to get vulnerability curse. Such as vulnerability on hit corrupted gloves which fit perfectly with the cyclone-cwc you're using. Or give vuln corrupted gloves to your AG.

There's only 1 way to get the power/frenzy charges for your zombies.
"
Keep in mind there's multiple ways to get vulnerability curse. Such as vulnerability on hit corrupted gloves which fit perfectly with the cyclone-cwc you're using. Or give vuln corrupted gloves to your AG.

There's only 1 way to get the power/frenzy charges for your zombies.

Yeah I know, but the problem is to get such items on the Xbox Version of the game. We don't have somethink like poe.trade and I have to search the AH by hand, without the help of filters or anything. It's really a pain sometimes :-D
Additionally lots of people ask ridiculouly high prices for such items. Therefor it seems easier to just use Merveils Retainer, even if it is not perfect.
Hi guys,

I wanted to thank you all for the great support over the last months.
Especially Cyrom, how took his time and gave me some valuable hints to boost my character. I've come a long way and was finally able to defeat The Elder, The Shaper, Uber Atziri, The Searing Exarch, The Eater of Worlds, Aul the Crystal King and many others for the first time. This would not have been possible for me if this thread didn't exist.

This is my current build and even if it is still miles away from the "Grandmasters" of this forum, I'm proud that I made it this far.
https://pastebin.com/Lixy79Qt

"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
Hi guys,

I wanted to thank you all for the great support over the last months.
Especially Cyrom, how took his time and gave me some valuable hints to boost my character. I've come a long way and was finally able to defeat The Elder, The Shaper, Uber Atziri, The Searing Exarch, The Eater of Worlds, Aul the Crystal King and many others for the first time. This would not have been possible for me if this thread didn't exist.

This is my current build and even if it is still miles away from the "Grandmasters" of this forum, I'm proud that I made it this far.
https://pastebin.com/Lixy79Qt

Awesome job man, congrats!
Boom! Well done mate.

So good to see the build still alive and kicking.
Even if this build is outdated af its still king of all summoners
Has anyone ever tried completing Hall of Grandmasters with this build?
Read online, that minion builds are not really suited for this.

Tried it once and encountered a guy I simply couldn't kill in the first wing.
His ES regged faster than my zombies could deplete it.
Is it possible to complete the map with some minor changes to the build or is it just impossible?

Before you ask, I'm kind of a completionist and just want to beat it, because it exists :-)
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
Has anyone ever tried completing Hall of Grandmasters with this build?
Read online, that minion builds are not really suited for this.

Tried it once and encountered a guy I simply couldn't kill in the first wing.
His ES regged faster than my zombies could deplete it.
Is it possible to complete the map with some minor changes to the build or is it just impossible?

Before you ask, I'm kind of a completionist and just want to beat it, because it exists :-)

Due to PVP scaling HoG is a real challenge for this build. You could consider using the reduced block support gem to take down all those max block characters, but it will still be pretty tough.

Just NEVER and I mean NEVER take your AG into that map as he will die.
"
Due to PVP scaling HoG is a real challenge for this build. You could consider using the reduced block support gem to take down all those max block characters, but it will still be pretty tough.

Just NEVER and I mean NEVER take your AG into that map as he will die.

I knew the AG part :-D Thankfully a lot of people made this mistake and posted about it. I will try the reduced block gem. Thank you. Maybe I'm skilling minion instability and try skeletons instead of zombies, or a combination of both. I have a few maps in stock and will just experiment a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info