3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Second time I tried Sirus and I get insta kill... I felt so useless. I don't know what to do, I saw so many videos about this fight but when I go in, I can't...
"
Paldrom wrote:
Second time I tried Sirus and I get insta kill... I felt so useless. I don't know what to do, I saw so many videos about this fight but when I go in, I can't...

You can spend 30C on 3x20 Intrinsic Catalysts & the 20% quality of your belt & rings for a slight boost in damage & survivability.
"
Where i'll get damage for all that minions? my zombies are just useless peaces of meat that just cant kill big rare monsters at t16 maps like beyond things.

pob tree
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/kNkkyz6V

Also my zombies still die sometimes, with heawy modifiers on map like +(alot) to crit some rares or event bosses kill them. BTW map bosses from this maps are still useless and cant do anything (thanks GGG for great balance).

The Zombies dying can be answered by not running Def auras in chest (see guide).

You can get a decent boost in damage by crafting "Death Attunement" on your amulet. IT cost like 20-30c to get the oils for it.

A well-crafted minion weapon will help as well, once you saved up if you have not already.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 23, 2021, 6:46:03 AM
"
KiadawP wrote:
Hello, Can anyone explain how you can get a lab to enchant without losing the implicit on a boot like what I saw in this thread?

I am ready to upgrade my boots but do not want to screw up by losing my resist impliceit. Thanks.

Enchantments dont override implicits.
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
Paldrom wrote:

You can spend 30C on 3x20 Intrinsic Catalysts & the 20% quality of your belt & rings for a slight boost in damage & survivability.

Done.

Another advices?
So to those that run with the bow instead of the staff, what do you do for desecrate and offering? Are you manually casting it? Or is there another way to auto-cast like with cyclone?
When should you transition from skeletons to zombies doing the main damage?
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:
Hello, Can anyone explain how you can get a lab to enchant without losing the implicit on a boot like what I saw in this thread?

I am ready to upgrade my boots but do not want to screw up by losing my resist impliceit. Thanks.

Enchantments dont override implicits.

Enchantments do, at least the lab ones, on boots & gloves, unless something changed
"
akeldama1984 wrote:
When should you transition from skeletons to zombies doing the main damage?

Simply when it feels right for you. If your zombies can start carrying without dying then it's time to drop skellies.
Hi, I wanted to know how the build handle delirious maps please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info