3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Xarkar wrote:
So if you are playing with ranged build using hungry loop, how do you summon correct ranged specters without echo going off?

If you cast spectre, it casts 2x. Summons what i want, then summons something else.

Easy to do when you use the echo gem in an item as you just remove it, but with it in Hungry loop you cant do that.

Is the only option to eat all corpses around other than the one you want to raise so there is simply no 2nd corpse?

You use raise zombie on all the unwanted corpses first then use raise scepter
"
Ayanad wrote:
"
Ashes3416 wrote:
sorry...
Fixed :-)

few ways to improve survivability of the minions. Pick 1 or 2 and you should be fine. I was able to melt Simulacrum on my first try no issues deathless and all my minions survived.

1- Grab indominable army cluster.
2- Grab grave intentions cluster.
3- Use of Medium Cluster Jewels.
4- Use ghastly jewel with mod "Minions leech x% of damage as life".

Noticed few improvements on your build.

-Drop sacrifice+spiritual command wheels to invest in cluster jewels instead (Vicious bite + rotten claw are too good to pass).
-Can save 4 points as well in nearby your thread of hope. Check my tree for comparison and good luck!

Hey man, good day. I'd really like to enjoy this build comparing to my golementalist one before (lv 90++ - not that really tanky). My objective in these last days of the league is to finished 36/40 challenge (currently 29). Tried this build with tanky mode, but i guess i'm still lack a lot of required aspect. Could you give me some insight too? My character DLR_MejjaNecroFlex on my profile. Thx, man.
"
Bisrob wrote:
My approach to simulate a league start with this budget version was quite nice. Def. know now what to do for next league start for leveling this build.

I'm only lvl 77 so far, but i feel my minions should do quite more damage. Raise Zombie is lvl 24 (with buffs ofc) currently, Raise Spectre lvl 22. But T8 Maps are gettint slower to clear, especially in encounters like legion or breach.

Any Tips for me? My next goal would be to achieve the 1k strength (686 currently) to benefit the Baron. But this would also be a defense upgrade. Assuming its first week in the league with less currency, what offense upgrades would you do next?

https://pastebin.com/81nr5mZe

or profile "GiftiJustForTry"

ps: I'm not a big fan of "Banners". What are your thoughts on Pride instead?

Compared to OPs budget build, i'm missing about 45k dps. Is there besides gem leveling anything i'm missing or i can upgrade with starter-budget?
Last edited by Bisrob on Jun 12, 2020, 2:29:36 AM
"
Bisrob wrote:
"
Bisrob wrote:
My approach to simulate a league start with this budget version was quite nice. Def. know now what to do for next league start for leveling this build.

I'm only lvl 77 so far, but i feel my minions should do quite more damage. Raise Zombie is lvl 24 (with buffs ofc) currently, Raise Spectre lvl 22. But T8 Maps are gettint slower to clear, especially in encounters like legion or breach.

Any Tips for me? My next goal would be to achieve the 1k strength (686 currently) to benefit the Baron. But this would also be a defense upgrade. Assuming its first week in the league with less currency, what offense upgrades would you do next?

https://pastebin.com/81nr5mZe

or profile "GiftiJustForTry"

ps: I'm not a big fan of "Banners". What are your thoughts on Pride instead?

Pride is nice, but you'll probably need to drop Discipline to afford it. Works if survivability is not an issue.

Some ideas for additional DPS:

- Minion Damage + War Banner got me more DPS than Impale + Dread Banner. (Not sure if this holds true with better gear.)

- If you can get a 6L for Raise Zombie, Ruthless and/or Brutality adds a nice DPS boost. Note that Brutality means you'll have to run Flesh Offering instead of Spirit Offering, which means you'll lose some resists.

- Flesh & Stone (in Blood Stance) can be linked to Maim for another DPS boost.

- Stone Golem can be swapped for Carrion Golem for yet another DPS boost, if survivability is not an issue.
Last edited by zzled on Jun 12, 2020, 3:34:24 AM
"
bananaclove wrote:
"
Ayanad wrote:
"
Ashes3416 wrote:
sorry...
Fixed :-)

few ways to improve survivability of the minions. Pick 1 or 2 and you should be fine. I was able to melt Simulacrum on my first try no issues deathless and all my minions survived.

1- Grab indominable army cluster.
2- Grab grave intentions cluster.
3- Use of Medium Cluster Jewels.
4- Use ghastly jewel with mod "Minions leech x% of damage as life".

Noticed few improvements on your build.

-Drop sacrifice+spiritual command wheels to invest in cluster jewels instead (Vicious bite + rotten claw are too good to pass).
-Can save 4 points as well in nearby your thread of hope. Check my tree for comparison and good luck!

Hey man, good day. I'd really like to enjoy this build comparing to my golementalist one before (lv 90++ - not that really tanky). My objective in these last days of the league is to finished 36/40 challenge (currently 29). Tried this build with tanky mode, but i guess i'm still lack a lot of required aspect. Could you give me some insight too? My character DLR_MejjaNecroFlex on my profile. Thx, man.

Hello,

I took a quick look at your profile.
-Enduring Bond is not very good for Zombies. get rid of it and take Redemption instead.
-First thing to upgrade in your build is the Weapon. The lack of +2 support gem is a large DPS drop. The lack of DPS might be a big contributor to your survivability.
-If you cannot get a decently rolled Hubris, use Lethal pride instead. For Hubris, try to aim for +240% minion damage.
-At least get 1 large cluster jewel with Vicious and Rotten. Can use the Thread of hope at the top of the tree to save a lot of points which can be invested in cluster jewels.

Is there anyone who can create a better leveling guide for acts like 1-6? The leveling guide on this guide is very lackluster. I have been running test builds but cant decide do I go heave skeles and zombies + SRS or instead of zombies do I go Spectres + skeles and SRS while leveling zombies on backend etc.

So if you have been running some tests for this guide specifically please let me know your strategy and fastest skills and gems you have been taking to level with.
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
Is there anyone who can create a better leveling guide for acts like 1-6? The leveling guide on this guide is very lackluster. I have been running test builds but cant decide do I go heave skeles and zombies + SRS or instead of zombies do I go Spectres + skeles and SRS while leveling zombies on backend etc.

So if you have been running some tests for this guide specifically please let me know your strategy and fastest skills and gems you have been taking to level with.

I use SRS+zombies until skeletons unlock. Then 4 link skeletons and 4 link zombies would take me quite far. Don't bother with Spectres early game. Also Zombies early on don't seem necessary because they die a lot and are a pain to re-summon.
"
Ayanad wrote:
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:

I use SRS+zombies until skeletons unlock. Then 4 link skeletons and 4 link zombies would take me quite far. Don't bother with Spectres early game. Also Zombies early on don't seem necessary because they die a lot and are a pain to re-summon.

Just curious at what point do you switch to more of a focus with Zombies and Skeles and stop using SRS? I am in act 6 just with testing and still using SRS. I have 4L skeles and 4L Spectres. Also once you do 4L those zombies and Skeles what do you link them with for leveling?
Is zombies going to be viable in 3.11, or too soon to tell?
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
"
Ayanad wrote:
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:

Just curious at what point do you switch to more of a focus with Zombies and Skeles and stop using SRS? I am in act 6 just with testing and still using SRS. I have 4L skeles and 4L Spectres. Also once you do 4L those zombies and Skeles what do you link them with for leveling?

@ lvl27 when i can equip queen's decree i stop using SRS.

skeleton+minion damage+infernal+minion speed.
raise zombie+minion damage + melee phys damage + minion speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info