3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello guys, i´m thinking about startng with this build next league, i´ve already leveled it to see how it feels, and it feels good. But the thing is the leveling trees aren´t the same as the one in the starter setup for the build.

So starting the build in a new league with a tree, having to change it when you reach maps, and then having to change it again for the endgame setup sounds a bit rough.

Is it because something is outdated? are you planning on making a new tree for the start of Harvest league when the patch notes come out?

Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

I'm a new player (2 weeks before delirium league start), so i've decided to follow this full detailed guide (which is great ! thank you Brunoa!)I had to discover all the mechanics of the game from the beginning, so it wasn't easy !

I focused on ranged spectres build because i love it. I achieve the core build i think, i'm just missing Aul's Uprising and Awakened support gems to make the better build i can.

Honestly, it's a real pleasure to play, but i have a problem, maybe someone here could help me:

-all my minions died at simulacrum wave 20... like just instantly. I killed the 2 bosses in wave 18 and 19 (minions life dangerously dropped), but i couldn't make a move on wave 20, my minions died like in 10 seconds (only 3 zombies left, all others died including my 1ex AG).

What's the problem?

I don't know how to post my build but you can see it on my profile. I have an elegant hubris giving 240% minion damage and +37% to chaos resistance located near Stamina.

so the big question is: How i can improve my build so that my minions can survive wave 20?

Thanks
Last edited by Ashes3416 on Jun 10, 2020, 2:02:24 PM
"
Ashes3416 wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I'm a new player (2 weeks before delirium league start), so i've decided to follow this full detailed guide (which is great ! thank you Brunoa!)I had to discover all the mechanics of the game from the beginning, so it wasn't easy !

I focused on ranged spectres build because i love it. I achieve the core build i think, i'm just missing Aul's Uprising and Awakened support gems to make the better build i can.

Honestly, it's a real pleasure to play, but i have a problem, maybe someone here could help me:

-all my minions died at simulacrum wave 20... like just instantly. I killed the 2 bosses in wave 18 and 19 (minions life dangerously dropped), but i couldn't make a move on wave 20, my minions died like in 10 seconds (only 3 zombies left, all others died including my 1ex AG).

What's the problem?

I don't know how to post my build but you can see it on my profile. I have an elegant hubris giving 240% minion damage and +37% to chaos resistance located near Stamina.

so the big question is: How i can improve my build so that my minions can survive wave 20?

Thanks

Your profile is private.
sorry...
Fixed :-)
Anyone with arena master online in delirium?
"
Ashes3416 wrote:
sorry...
Fixed :-)

few ways to improve survivability of the minions. Pick 1 or 2 and you should be fine. I was able to melt Simulacrum on my first try no issues deathless and all my minions survived.

1- Grab indominable army cluster.
2- Grab grave intentions cluster.
3- Use of Medium Cluster Jewels.
4- Use ghastly jewel with mod "Minions leech x% of damage as life".

Noticed few improvements on your build.

-Drop sacrifice+spiritual command wheels to invest in cluster jewels instead (Vicious bite + rotten claw are too good to pass).
-Can save 4 points as well in nearby your thread of hope. Check my tree for comparison and good luck!
Hey all,

Loving the build and I appreciate the guide so much!

First character and it's doing good but I just feel I'm missing something. Trying to accomplish the tanky build.

Anyone willing to look at my character and skill tree and leave feedback/advice? :)
Do you thinking you're amazing build is viable upcoming season like Delirium?
Love the build and have watched it from nearly the beginning.

Just two questions: where does the 15k hp or ehp come from that you
allude to in the pros and cons section? Looking at your gear setups and all the videos, I only see 5-6kehp and 10k in the very last Simulcrum video.

Also, what is the easiest way to optimize chaos resistance?

Thanks again for an incredible build.
Thanks Ayanad for your answer.

What would be the best ?

Grave intentions for 7 nodes or Indomitable army for only 3 nodes?

I don't really now if chaos res on minions is good for simulacrum or just life and physical damage reduction is enought.

EDIT: i allocated Indomitable army and i spend the rest in 2* 8% increased armor and a jewel socket with Fortress Covenant. Seem to be nice, i'll let you now if i can complete simulacrum.
Last edited by Ashes3416 on Jun 11, 2020, 5:37:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info