3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Asenath%27s_Gentle_Touch
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Garb_of_the_Ephemeral_(Synthesised)

are these things on an animatron would they be better than the guide?
Since when im gonna be able to run haste with flesh and stone,dead banner, purity,avian ?

Running the speedy setup.

If someone has a time to check my/tree that would be awesome.

IF i'm not able to run all of those auras which auras should i stick with dps and survivability wise?

1005 mana in total 684 mana reserved w/o haste.

Thanks in advance

-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:17:37 PM
"
Orko79 wrote:
Hi! Can you please tell me how to kill Phoenix T16?

He erases all my minions incl. guardian in a few seconds, even if I use minion life for Zomies and Guardian plus desecrate and spirit or bone offering. No Zombies, no life leech, no chance to survive... Only my Spectres would survive (2 Carnage and 2 Host Chieftains).

My gear isn´t perfect yet, I know, but I think it´s not to bad at this point. I don´t like trading very much, so I don´t have enough currency to buy some better gear at the moment.
You can check my character here:
https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Orko79/characters , character is "ClaraFall".

Elemental resistances are all alround 90% + 26% with flask, chaos res with flask is -5%

Damage would be no problem, I could kill Phoenix in about 20-30sec with Skeletons, but I´m dying to fast.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English :)

You minions are dying because:

-all gems should be at least 20/20
-Meat shield should be linked to your AG and specters.
-get a ghastly eye jewel: minions leech x% of damage as life.
-spec into indominable army if your minions keep dying.

Now as for the Phoenix fight. you are dying because you don't have enough fire resist. Firebomb drops your fire resist by -50%. You need to overcap by +50% for this fight. Run purity of fire and a ruby flask for this fight until you get better gear. Also your tree needs a lot of work. Might want to follow the OP tree or some other posters. Good Luck!
"
michealcell wrote:
"
RDS1964 wrote:

Thx a lot
for your input.
Its welcome.

- I use Mask of the Tribunal!
- Emerors Mastery is too expensive
- i did have good chaos resis till i took off Watchers eye :/
- i am looking for good Boots/Amu but Alberon are BIS at this Time and for the Money. Same for Astramentis.
A Replacement would be VERY expensive. i guess its luck to find a good one...

i have no doubts that i reach 97 in some Time. but this sudden Deaths sukk

What about your Spectre's? You can get a They of Tul that gives a great def buff. I'm currently using Arena Master, They of Tul, Sin Master, and Ruin's Helion.

Hey :)
No joke but i planed to change the They of Tul for the Hound (Taunt).
Should give some defense....but this perma Fog...

"
Ayanad wrote:

"
RDS1964 wrote:

Thanks a lot.
I have the feeling, Armour isnt that bad!
Wish i could have more.
I am at 6300 Armour and 45% phys reduction

I use Lethal pride and just pumped in 30 Devine Orbs with medicore success.

Interesting Way u r going with your Build. Focus on DMG/Hybris and Defense/Crab.

But at this point i dont want to change my equipment completly.

Ok. you can make few improvements to your current build:

- move awakened generosity and dread banner to chest.
- move molten and discipline to glove
- use vaal molten instead of molten.
- replace withering step with phase run (wither debuff is doing nothing. you use brutality so you cannot deal chaos damage).
- don't rely on flasks to overcap resists. Have at least max+35 for each resist.
- replace your bithmus with Rumi's flask. Rumi's is too good defensively.
- have immune to bleed on one of the flasks. Corrupted blood is not the only form of bleed.

if all this doesn't help with survivability then try to replace bone barrier with mistress of sacrifice so you can benefit from the bone offering effect.

I go to work and try to fix the points.

Bone Armour gives Immunity to bleeding. No need to have it on Flasks, right?

thank u bro

PS: 34 Mana left :)
Changed Gems..but can u explain in short words, what is ne benefit of this change?
Last edited by RDS1964 on May 5, 2020, 3:33:26 PM
"
RDS1964 wrote:
"
Ayanad wrote:

"
RDS1964 wrote:

Thanks a lot.
I have the feeling, Armour isnt that bad!
Wish i could have more.
I am at 6300 Armour and 45% phys reduction

I use Lethal pride and just pumped in 30 Devine Orbs with medicore success.

Interesting Way u r going with your Build. Focus on DMG/Hybris and Defense/Crab.

But at this point i dont want to change my equipment completly.

Ok. you can make few improvements to your current build:

- move awakened generosity and dread banner to chest.
- move molten and discipline to glove
- use vaal molten instead of molten.
- replace withering step with phase run (wither debuff is doing nothing. you use brutality so you cannot deal chaos damage).
- don't rely on flasks to overcap resists. Have at least max+35 for each resist.
- replace your bithmus with Rumi's flask. Rumi's is too good defensively.
- have immune to bleed on one of the flasks. Corrupted blood is not the only form of bleed.

if all this doesn't help with survivability then try to replace bone barrier with mistress of sacrifice so you can benefit from the bone offering effect.

I go to work and try to fix the points.

Bone Armour gives Immunity to bleeding. No need to have it on Flasks, right?

thank u bro

You are correct about bone armour. I forgot about that because i'm running mistress this league.
I forgot to say: i die from strongboxes too...so sad, there are no anti-stupid points in the Skilltree.
Last edited by RDS1964 on May 5, 2020, 4:04:16 PM
I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, so sorry for asking again, but I've tried searching and can't find the answer.

Why do you keep Cast While Channelling and Desecrate on a low level?

Thank you
cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info