3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
nbee1 wrote:
Im playing with the budget option to change for tanky version, the question is:
Do you have a priority list for max the build? what I buy first to transitioning?

Thanks, nice guide :D

6 link Crafted weapon. That is a huge jump from your 5 link femurs.
Hard to tell whats the biggest upgrades for the currency I actually think geting the clusters is the largest upgrade you can get. Mean you can get a 6linked queen's decree for like 40c that weapon will last quite a while.
How does this build proc Maim Support? Through Molten Shell in the chest armor? Thanks!
"
dokidokidango wrote:
How does this build proc Maim Support? Through Molten Shell in the chest armor? Thanks!

If you run flesh and stone, that will proc maim support.
I made my own version of Cluster Stacking with 4 Vicious, 4 Rotten, 3 Feasting, 2 Hulking...

Im sharing with u guys: https://youtu.be/A8C2MvB6qyc

Skal!
I've been running the speed build for a minute with hopes of transitioning to the ranged spectre build. However, I'm running into a big problem. Spell echo causes raise spectre to proc twice meaning I always get one sentinel and one crappy minion. Any help with this?
Hey.

My Mionions dont die. When someone is lying in the Dust, its me -.-
I dont have the feeling, the Build is weak but thats why i dont understand why i die so damned fast.

I just build up my "Hybrid" and startet now to use clusterjewels, what is really interesting.

as u can see in my Fork PoB https://pastebin.com/Y21qN5Ni it looks ok, at least for me.

i can switch between more Life for Minions or more Mionion DMG by swapping cluster-jwls.

I did a look at that so called cluster jewel stacking-build but i cant see me there,for some reasons. i dont really want to completly rebuild my actual build.

My Question:
What the Hell must i do, to avoid dying? i am not talking about mechanics or movement. Just to make the Build more stable without weakening the Minions too much.

The last 2 Deaths have been a Metamorph again (ofc) and lightning throwing Enemy from Beyond. No chance to dodge the light spell, too fast (light is indeed really fast)

have a nice 2h Weapon. dont really "want" to change to 1h weapons.

Perhaps there are easy improvements, i didnt see..

Thx boyz

Last edited by RDS1964 on May 5, 2020, 7:05:41 AM
"
LethalMuffins wrote:
I've been running the speed build for a minute with hopes of transitioning to the ranged spectre build. However, I'm running into a big problem. Spell echo causes raise spectre to proc twice meaning I always get one sentinel and one crappy minion. Any help with this?

use raise zombie on all unwanted corpses... then only raise spectre when only the body you want remains.
"
RDS1964 wrote:

My Question:
What the Hell must i do, to avoid dying? i am not talking about mechanics or movement. Just to make the Build more stable without weakening the Minions too much.

I was in the same boat as you, being the first in the dust and getting annoyed by dying every other T16 or so. I've made a hybrid speed/tank build and it is very hard for me to die, basically if I die it is because I stood in the bad or something; here is my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/Pa89J3wJ

As for your build, I took a look and here are some notes for more survivability:
- A Emperor's Mastery jewel would help
- Are you using Mask of the Tribunal on your AG? I went with that as it is currently giving me 48% increased defenses and it really helps.
- Some more chaos resist wouldn't hurt
- I'd drop the Alberon's Warpath and Astramentis and get some good rare's, that way you can get some more ES and other stats
"
LethalMuffins wrote:

Just unslot echo, raise spectres and put echo back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info