3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

The specter and ag setups is:
Specters
Carnage Cheiftain, group frenzy charges
Host Cheiftain, group power charges
Sin Master, super strong Assassins Mark
They of Tul, protective blizzard that adds 20% attack and spell dodge and 15% damage reduction
Arena Master, aoe shout that gives 40% attackspeed, castspeed and movementspeed. 4sec durraction 12 sec cooldown.
Baranite Cleric, aura that adds 20% physical as extra lightning damage and 10% extra chance to shock

AG:
Weapon: Kingslayer

bodyarmour: rare high armour with mods with crusader mod "You have Consecrated Ground around you while stationary" and %life increase craft, physical damage taken as lightining, if you have more currency you can dual influence the armour having huntermod with 12% life, Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 15% of Life over one second and/or additional curse.

Helm: rare helm with "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage" elder mod
Boots: Windshriek Reinforced Greaves, for increased curse limited
Gloves: Im running a corrupted pair of Shaper's Touch with vulnerability curse on hit corruption.

This give my zombies massive boosts to dps.
Last edited by Linus1985 on May 4, 2020, 9:31:02 AM
Here's my tweaks of the build.
https://pastebin.com/fn4wPuXz

No elegant hubris, no impale on zombie link due to 3 rotten claws and 4 vicious bites, mostly run with feeding frenzy as it allows you to stay back while aggressive zombies take care of mobs in front of you.

the extra crit pairs really nice with redemption sentry on the hungry loop.

Mega fun with this build.
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
Hanzoli wrote:
I think i need help with reserved mana;
Running Purity,Flesh and Stone,Dread Banner and Avians Flight can't run Haste. All of it supported with Enlighten 4.

Do i really need to go Influence cluster top right ? Thanks

If you want Haste, Purity, Flesh/Stone, Dread Banner you will also need another 10% which you can get from the Sovereignty cluster.
You won't be able to run that plus Avian.
That should leave you enough mana for movement skills.

I mean i got all the Clusters that gives ''- mana reserve'' i still cant run all of it.

In FAQ ''If you're running the Speed Setup, make sure you also pick up the Influence cluster in top right of Skill Tree''

I got that now, still no.

and which watcher eye should i get since im not running clarity.
Last edited by Hanzoli on May 4, 2020, 11:45:41 AM
"
Linus1985 wrote:
Specters
They of Tul, protective blizzard that adds 20% attack and spell dodge and 15% damage reduction
Arena Master, aoe shout that gives 40% attackspeed, castspeed and movementspeed. 4sec durraction 12 sec cooldown.
Baranite Cleric, aura that adds 20% physical as extra lightning damage and 10% extra chance to shock

AG:

bodyarmour: rare high armour with mods with crusader mod "You have Consecrated Ground around you while stationary" and %life increase craft, physical damage taken as lightining, if you have more currency you can dual influence the armour having huntermod with 12% life, Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 15% of Life over one second and/or additional curse.

Helm: rare helm with "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage" elder mod
Gloves: Im running a corrupted pair of Shaper's Touch with vulnerability curse on hit corruption.

Where i can get ''Sin Master''

No info on web/poe.wiki/poe.db
"
Hanzoli wrote:
"
Linus1985 wrote:
Specters

AG:

Random mob spawn. Took me 2 weeks to actually find it. But think it spawn more often inside Maps with Undeads as its a necromancer mob.

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Sin+Master
Last edited by Linus1985 on May 4, 2020, 12:02:11 PM
"
Hanzoli wrote:
"
Linus1985 wrote:
Specters

AG:

Get him from Dungeon Maps, he will be a Necromancer
"
Hanzoli wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
Hanzoli wrote:
I think i need help with reserved mana;
Running Purity,Flesh and Stone,Dread Banner and Avians Flight can't run Haste. All of it supported with Enlighten 4.

Do i really need to go Influence cluster top right ? Thanks

If you want Haste, Purity, Flesh/Stone, Dread Banner you will also need another 10% which you can get from the Sovereignty cluster.
You won't be able to run that plus Avian.
That should leave you enough mana for movement skills.

I mean i got all the Clusters that gives ''- mana reserve'' i still cant run all of it.

In FAQ ''If you're running the Speed Setup, make sure you also pick up the Influence cluster in top right of Skill Tree''

I got that now, still no.

and which watcher eye should i get since im not running clarity.

Watcher eye used is usually the +% Chaos Res while running Purity of Elements.
Hey! Love the build. Since im HC im Goin for the tanky version but i still wanna fit in an cluster jewel or two, wich mods
Are best for minion dmg etc? Chance to combine some defense along with offence?
Ty in advance! Gl hf ss
If I grab Whispers of Doom (+1 curse limit) and give my AG Windshriek boots (+1 curse limit), will that raise mob curse limit to 3, or still only just to 2 since his max is 2 and my max is 2?
I am pretty new to this whole thing... even though I have had an account here since 2018 this is my 6th post.

Question - can you guys see my builds/characters from here that I have on my Xbox One? If so I would like to ask a question but I can't tell if you can see what I use and such.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info