3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Would anyone be willing to help a new player out?
I've been following this guide for 2 weeks now. Managed to get to lvl 90 and get some of the good items for the build
But i've been kinda stuck now, been dying often and feel like i'm lacking DPS.
I was following the "budget" build, but know it's kinda hybrid with the tanky end game one.

This is my build:
https://pastebin.com/e1Pf3Wpe

I've got 2 exalteds to invest in gear but i don't know which way to go.

Thanks!
Last night I switched my 2 handed weapon for a bow and quiver setup. Loving it, the 2 handed weapon and the bow have the same stats (actually the bow has also a 6% movement speed), and the addition of the extra stat from the quiver just makes me even stronger (life/chaos res/ light res./ and extra movement speed).

Play style wise, all it changed is that instead of using cyclone (does not work with bows) to cast desecrate and flash offering, i now use scourge arrow channeling skill to do the same thing.

feel free to check my character.

Still things to do: Update my helm enchant via uber lab to something useful (gloves and boots too)
find an elegant hubris with 240%+ minion damage.
Last edited by GibonX on May 4, 2020, 5:18:02 PM
"
Fudsduds wrote:
If I grab Whispers of Doom (+1 curse limit) and give my AG Windshriek boots (+1 curse limit), will that raise mob curse limit to 3, or still only just to 2 since his max is 2 and my max is 2?

Curse limited is 2 in this example. Every object is needed to have increased cursed limit.

So example
Specter 1st
You 2nd
AG 3rd

Either you or AG will require a 3rd additional curse. So for the purpose of adding a 3rd curse they best play is to get an additional curse on AG chest in an additional to the boots on ag and have a double curse on hit corrupted gloves. In our build is quite hard to fit in 2 additional curses on the gear for our charecter unlike the AG.
Hi where can i find sin master and arena master ?

"
sylmarin wrote:
Hi where can i find sin master and arena master ?

Arena master is from Drox influenced maps. its hte mob that bangs its sheild.
Anybody in game now(season) who has the Arena Master or Marveil's spectre's that I could grab? I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm in game as Konadog.
"
I am pretty new to this whole thing... even though I have had an account here since 2018 this is my 6th post.

Question - can you guys see my builds/characters from here that I have on my Xbox One? If so I would like to ask a question but I can't tell if you can see what I use and such.

Thanks

Click your account name at the top of the forum screen.
On the right, go down from your portrait.
Click "privacy settings.
Un check "hide characters tab".
Click update.
Ask your question.
Hey guys, since Fortify doesnt give more dmg anymore but only 20% dmg reduction, its better to play with the "minions deal 100% increased dmg" on the weapon instead of fortify for a DPS build ?
"
Packpremium wrote:
Hey guys, since Fortify doesnt give more dmg anymore but only 20% dmg reduction, its better to play with the "minions deal 100% increased dmg" on the weapon instead of fortify for a DPS build ?

Fortify support gives extra damage.
Supported Skills grant Fortify on Melee hit
Supported Skills deal 20% more Melee Damage
Supported Skills have 15% increased Fortify duration
Supported Skills deal 20% more Damage with Ailments caused by Melee Hits

Thats the full effect of level 1 fortify support
Im playing with the budget option to change for tanky version, the question is:
Do you have a priority list for max the build? what I buy first to transitioning?

Thanks, nice guide :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info