3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
I'm having some real issues finding a Elegant Hubris with 240% minion Damage in the same location. Ive gone through all my Divines trying (270).

I have an Elegant Hubris with 240% at Stamina node if you're interested. PM me on Discord and I can send you some pics.

Allovera#1240
Last edited by Allovera on May 1, 2020, 9:20:12 PM
Hi brunowa I was just wondering if maybe you could add me on PS4 if that is what you play on if not is there a easier way we could communicate??? If you are able to add me on PS4 my
PSN ID: Nikki_John0924.
I have been following you for some time now and really just love how you do all your builds currently though I am trying out the ranged spectres setup. And I just was having trouble with what medium clusters do I need to craft or is there anything specific that you craft on the mediums. I want to just thank you for taking your time out of your day to post videos and articles on the necromancer build and to help the ones that are wanting to play it. Also thank you in advance for taking time to read my question and answer it. Love your builds they are great and the best. 😁😁🤗🤗🤗
Hello, i followed your guide closely (the tanky end game build) and i find myself unable to reach the huge massive healthpool you have.Could you take a look at my character and lmk what is going wrong. (dps and minion survivability is good but i cant seem to stay alive. Am pretty new to the game too
https://pastebin.com/ZR0fRVMJ

This is my Version
100% impale
1.5k Strength
8.5k Health/energy shield
Hatred and Haste(Haste with AW Generosity)Dreadbanner and Precison
Lvl 32 Zombies and 60% double dmg
360% elegant hubris with 11 points
Specters
Carnage/Host /Arena Master / Reanimator

Everything dies instantanios even in 100% delirius Maps
It is really fun and this is my first league :)
This is bothering me. I level 21'd my Zombie Gem but I still Can't summon my 14th zombie. On my lvl 20 gem it says 6 zombies and I can summon 13 but on lvl 21 it says 7 zombies but it's still 13 max.
Hey how did you manage to get frost sentinals? Since spell echo is linked to raise sceptre in the ring i cant seem to get just frost sentinals without also summon sceptres from other corpses.
"
DrPineapple21 wrote:
Hey how did you manage to get frost sentinals? Since spell echo is linked to raise sceptre in the ring i cant seem to get just frost sentinals without also summon sceptres from other corpses.

Please read the first page before you ask a question.

Peace
Last edited by lzrproof on May 2, 2020, 3:14:33 AM
moved post...
"These are the gem =)"
-Bex
Last edited by Xerosia on May 3, 2020, 4:05:08 AM
Hey :) Thanks for this build.
So far its going pretty good, but im not sure what should i prioritize now, to get things better. I'm kinda ok with dmg, but i see that my AG and other minions die rather quick on higher tiers ( esp delirium wave 15+). MY survivability isn't great too.

If someone could get me in the right way, it would be great :)
(I'm overall noob in PoE as its my first PoE season play)

PoB : https://pastebin.com/6iQpCYUA

My itemsare on public profile

Thanks for all tips :)
Hey all

I'm looking to up my game, and I think that I am in a pretty fair state at the moment, but I am missing some serious dps and survivability.

Can I ask that you look into my gear and tell me what needs to be done? I am missing strength, so I would hate letting go of my Astramentis. But I see that in order my speed build to work properly (with no mana res Pride) I need AUL's Uprising. Is there any other clear ways you see that I can improve on the spot as well?

Spoiler

My passive tree as well
https://pastebin.com/2Ez20QDg

Thank you - greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info