[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Yep, I followed the guide on page 187 as well and like Crazy was able to get my INT% rolls on both first attempts of my Crusader and Hunter Exalted Orbs which was great b/c those cost about 3ex each atm.

My buddy is going the safer route and using i79 bases but I had a good bit invested into my bases already so wanted to try.

I am going to try 1 more though, a Warlords to attempt "+27-30% spell damage" on my gloves;
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 3, 2020, 1:35:34 AM
nice. managed to fix my res without boots so i can run the stampede. it feels pretty good to be fair. you cyclone a lot with this build so the speed feels faster than regular boots + quicksilver. lost about 500es but gained like 10%ish tooltip + QoL in maps. probably worth it for most people
Ya ive always loved them, it was just harder on the necromancer b/c I had to sacrifice so much extra strength to use them but here with the extra Mystic Talents annointment you dont have to give up much.
Hello there,
Can someone please explain me why Ball Lightning in COH instead of a skill AOE skill such Ice Nova?
"
julianlazare wrote:
Hello there,
Can someone please explain me why Ball Lightning in COH instead of a skill AOE skill such Ice Nova?

probably because ball lightning fires far off of the screen and hits a ton of enemies at once. not sure ice nova is so good at that
im pretty new for those cluster jewels. i see you are using them. just thinking what points you take off from the skill tree because clusters cost pretty much point?
"
j00na93 wrote:
im pretty new for those cluster jewels. i see you are using them. just thinking what points you take off from the skill tree because clusters cost pretty much point?

You can have a look at how i did my talent tree to incorperate the clusters. altho i warn you it requires a quite a bit investment.

"
Nathoriney wrote:
"
j00na93 wrote:

You can have a look at how i did my talent tree to incorperate the clusters. altho i warn you it requires a quite a bit investment.

how much int do you have? PoB doesnt calculate it and i dare try to figure it out myself
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Nathoriney wrote:
"
j00na93 wrote:

how much int do you have? PoB doesnt calculate it and i dare try to figure it out myself

Spoiler
https://prnt.sc/rs87ws https://prnt.sc/rs88il

About 2550.
11.277 Es

And about 19k dps in HO.

All this can be higher still.
Need to enhance my rings with 20% attr quality
try and double corrupt etc.

Last edited by Nathoriney on Apr 3, 2020, 7:16:50 AM
The options with the cluster jewels, specifically cold to the core, blanketed snow, and split personality stacking are cool but as others have pointed out the price tag is pretty outrageous atm.

I went back to the older tree, a slightly different one that I stole from some of the more exp'd figure skaters and im sitting at over 2,700 INT currently and still have 7 skill points to go and have no INT% corruptions yet.

So either way, you can get some pretty crazy INT, im also near 11k ES without a clarity/mana watchers eye so its good damage and defense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info