[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Same, have all my gear done aswell and it was all actually obtainable, I got almost everything for 1ex or under minus the chest, that was 3.5ex and I then used hunter/crusader orbs to get my INT% rolls.

Running Aspect of the Spider, Purity of Elements, Discipline, and Flesh and Stone for my auras. With all those up I still have like 300 mana with the soverignty wheel and a lv4 enlighten.

Im currently at 2,608 INT but still have several INT nodes to pick up in tree, so will get a bit higher.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 2, 2020, 7:24:11 PM
Hi Guys

Not really sure how to link my gear, but I'm enjoying the build so far (HC League). I'm currently sitting at ~1550 INT 7350 ES.

Not sure how to link my gear, but my next goal is obviously to increase my INT - seems to be way below you guys, but I guess the HC market is somewhat limited.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks
I have 3ex. What is the biggest upgrade I can get for 3ex or should I just save up money for a bigger purchase?

Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Apr 2, 2020, 11:26:04 PM
hi! ty VM for the build!

I have one question (sorry for my bad english)

What do you think about use the Scold Bridle Helmet?

+100% inc spell damage, and the con. is: your skill deal you 400% mana spent on skill mana cost as physical damage (cyclone 3 mana x aps = 12 pysical damage) is almost no damage, and +100% spell is huge right?

(you lose 50 int from the helmet, but I think +100% spell damage is more damage than +50 int).

Im no a pro player, please tellme what do you think about guys! ty
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I have 3ex. What is the biggest upgrade I can get for 3ex or should I just save up money for a bigger purchase?

you look fine mate, would try yo craft a helm and chest with %int and flat int. there is a guide somewhere in this thread, can't remember exactly where. but if you use the right ilevel base with an open suffix and good ES already you have a super high chance to slam it on.

my chest was about 80c for the base then slammed %int

helm was 20c and i slammed %int again first try

"
AlfreX wrote:
hi! ty VM for the build!

I have one question (sorry for my bad english)

What do you think about use the Scold Bridle Helmet?

+100% inc spell damage, and the con. is: your skill deal you 400% mana spent on skill mana cost as physical damage (cyclone 3 mana x aps = 12 pysical damage) is almost no damage, and +100% spell is huge right?

(you lose 50 int from the helmet, but I think +100% spell damage is more damage than +50 int).

Im no a pro player, please tellme what do you think about guys! ty

according to PoB it would work as a starter budget option, but my current helmet with 46 flat int and 10% int is slightly more total dps. but obviously i get a ton more ES and some res too from my rare.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

you look fine mate, would try yo craft a helm and chest with %int and flat int. there is a guide somewhere in this thread, can't remember exactly where. but if you use the right ilevel base with an open suffix and good ES already you have a super high chance to slam it on.

You got your helmet and armor with the stats already except with an open suffix? What if I slam it (use an ex right?) and I dont get that increased int%? Try to sell it then buy the armor or helmet with the stats I want then try again with the ex?
"
crazypearce wrote:

Just wanted to clarify, when you say to buy the right base, you mean a non-influenced chest (or helmet), with the high roll of flat INT, and flat ES, and %ES, and an open suffix, and then when you say "slam it" for %INT, you mean basically YOLO exalt it with the correct conqueror's exalted orb, correct?

And the other option would be to buy an influenced base of a high ilvl, and then alt-regal it until I get the %INT, flat ES, and %ES, and then craft %attributes on it?

Which one would be easier/cheaper on a budget?

And correct me if my line of thinking is off somewhere in the above stuff.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
What is the best way to craft a %Int regalia and a %Int helmet these days? Those conqueror exalted orbs are crazy expensive. Is it worth using them, or is it cheaper to just alt spam, regal, multi-craft?

1. Helm crafting

See https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour . Under The Hunter, you see that the % increased int suffix is the only thing available for ilvl < 80. So you can get a 50 int 250-300ES helm with 8% or 10% increased int, guaranteed. Generally, I find it's best to just wait for one of these helms to pop up on trade. Important note: make sure all 3 prefixes are blocked before you craft with the Hunter orb.

If you want to try ilvl 80+, feel free. It's a 40% chance to hit the % int affix. FYI, in 3.9 I burnt 4 hunter orbs trying to roll for that (that cost some good helms too.) Lillian gave me his ilvl 79 helm for me to craft 10% int on it. Then I did win the 5th time on my final helm.

2. Chest crafting

See https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=int_armour . Under The Crusader, you see you have a weight of 500 for 8% int, 500 for 12% int, 500 for 11% ES recovery, and 500 for 4% ES on kill. So, you have a 50% chance to hit any kind of % int. The best thing to do IMO is to look for a chest with prefixes blockable, 50 int, ilvl 75-79, and two free suffixes. Then you can craft 6% incr attr regardless on it, and hope to hit the 8-12% int (50% chance.)

Alternatively, you can just craft the old way and end up with a 12% int 6% attr chest.

There's a new crafting website, but I have to wonder about its numbers. Either we've all been very lucky, or the numbers are off a bit. Check out http://www.craftofexile.com/?b=47&m=alteration&i=|2|&lv=84&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221966%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:1},%221967%22:{%22l%22:84,%22g%22:1},%222121%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|2|&ccp={} -- this says it takes ~4500 alts to have a 63% chance to roll T1 incr ES/max ES and 12% int. In my five tries at doing that, I've done it in under 2k alts each.

here is the two ways to craft it guys. i did both pieces with the hunter/crusader's exalted orb and hit both first try. so i did get kinda lucky but it is also a really high chance to hit it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/8n0gQKbcV

something like that is what i used for the helm

same goes for the chest but there isnt many on trade atm so just keep an eye out

edit: just want to reiterate to make sure it's the right ilevel, has NO open prefixs and is not an already influenced item
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 3, 2020, 1:07:21 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
What is the best way to craft a %Int regalia and a %Int helmet these days? Those conqueror exalted orbs are crazy expensive. Is it worth using them, or is it cheaper to just alt spam, regal, multi-craft?

1. Helm crafting

See https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour . Under The Hunter, you see that the % increased int suffix is the only thing available for ilvl < 80. So you can get a 50 int 250-300ES helm with 8% or 10% increased int, guaranteed. Generally, I find it's best to just wait for one of these helms to pop up on trade. Important note: make sure all 3 prefixes are blocked before you craft with the Hunter orb.

If you want to try ilvl 80+, feel free. It's a 40% chance to hit the % int affix. FYI, in 3.9 I burnt 4 hunter orbs trying to roll for that (that cost some good helms too.) Lillian gave me his ilvl 79 helm for me to craft 10% int on it. Then I did win the 5th time on my final helm.

2. Chest crafting

See https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=int_armour . Under The Crusader, you see you have a weight of 500 for 8% int, 500 for 12% int, 500 for 11% ES recovery, and 500 for 4% ES on kill. So, you have a 50% chance to hit any kind of % int. The best thing to do IMO is to look for a chest with prefixes blockable, 50 int, ilvl 75-79, and two free suffixes. Then you can craft 6% incr attr regardless on it, and hope to hit the 8-12% int (50% chance.)

Alternatively, you can just craft the old way and end up with a 12% int 6% attr chest.

There's a new crafting website, but I have to wonder about its numbers. Either we've all been very lucky, or the numbers are off a bit. Check out http://www.craftofexile.com/?b=47&m=alteration&i=|2|&lv=84&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221966%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:1},%221967%22:{%22l%22:84,%22g%22:1},%222121%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|2|&ccp={} -- this says it takes ~4500 alts to have a 63% chance to roll T1 incr ES/max ES and 12% int. In my five tries at doing that, I've done it in under 2k alts each.

here is the two ways to craft it guys. i did both pieces with the hunter/crusader's exalted orb and hit both first try. so i did get kinda lucky but it is also a really high chance to hit it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/8n0gQKbcV

something like that is what i used for the helm

same goes for the chest but there isnt many on trade atm so just keep an eye out

edit: just want to reiterate to make sure it's the right ilevel, has NO open prefixs and is not an already influenced item

This is gonna help me a lot, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info