[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

cluster jewel arent very good for this build

u must remove the 2 fertile mind on top of the skill tree then give tons of int, its from 70 to 110 int for each fertile mind, depend on total +%int you have
and u must remove even more int from basic skill tree to use the nodes of cluster jewels

so its an big dps loss bacause icestorm scale the base damage with int

for overcome that dps loss u need really expansive jewel and even with that jewel u will lose good amount of energy shield

so if u dont have huge amount of currency and top tier equipment just stick with the basic skill tree, its very solid
Last edited by Antisommossa on Apr 3, 2020, 1:29:25 PM
"
Antisommossa wrote:

u must remove the 2 fertile mind on top of the skill tree then give tons of int, its from 70 to 110 int for each fertile mind, depend on total +%int you have
and u must remove even more int from basic skill tree to use the nodes of cluster jewels

so its an big dps loss bacause icestorm scale its base damage with int

for overcome that dps loss u need really expansive jewel and even with that jewel u will lose good amount of energy shield

so if u dont have huge amount of currency and top tier equipment just stick with the basic skill tree, its very solid

i agree to that, coudn't say it better :)
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Antisommossa wrote:

did u read my private message?
"
Antisommossa wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Antisommossa wrote:

did u read my private message?

Yeah i saw it, your build theory is really, really bad since except high ES value (22-23K with my gear) build has low dps and is not working - uncapped resistances, no CI, no Ghost Reaver, no Zealoth Oath, no Ethereal Feast, no Light Eater and so on.

But that jewel is ok...

And the damage is way worse than my current setup.
ops i sent the wrong skill tree .... lol no ci ^^

wherever i post it here
https://pastebin.com/6N85RjFL
Last edited by Antisommossa on Apr 3, 2020, 2:40:45 PM
I must say, this league is the best ever for new item options! Still not convinced about the best ever gameplay (Delve will probably never get bested), but the options provided by the new jewels are just awesome.

I've tried 5 or 6 different trees and 20+ different combinations of cluster jewels. The variety of bonuses they give is amazing! Choices, choices...

Almost done experimenting here. I finally got to AL8 on the Atlas, not much left to do. Since I haven't played much in 3.9, this is all new to me. Learning how to properly spawn the new bosses, how to fight Sirus, etc. But it doesn't look too hard.

The only problem is that all this new stuff is very specific to this league. After it's over, I'm sure it will be added to the core game, but the availability of the cluster jewels probably won't be good. And some of them are totally OP and just asking for a massive nerf too.

So I'll have to maintain the 'classic' version of the build and add a current league version as a bonus. And then we'll see what happens after its over.

Going to start posting updates and new videos soon. Thankfully, I have a lot of time due to the COVID-19 quarantine, sitting at home playing PoE.
My final skill tree is about 2,900 INT without any crazy corruptions. I also just went old school stacking original jewels.

https://pastebin.com/M3DZxfLY

I just need a few more -mana reserved corruptions on my jewels to get my last aura on then im all set.

Also have the full set of immunities, immune to shock, ignite, corrupted blood, silence, hinder, blind, maim and then the other built in defenses we have.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 3, 2020, 2:53:44 PM
"
Antisommossa wrote:
ops i sent the wrong skill tree .... lol no ci ^^

wherever i post it here
https://pastebin.com/6N85RjFL

This one is a bit better 23K ES and 175K Shaper Average hit but you have NO LEECH and the resists are 57/51/57 with my gear

The damage is a bit lower than my current value with the same gear (except the jewels ofc)

So....not worth it in my opinion even if you would be able to hoard all those jewels, which is impossible anyways!

Can't find a body armor. There are no decent bases for sale. The only ones are already 6-linked, or ridiculously priced :(
"
Kurnis wrote:
Can't find a body armor. There are no decent bases for sale. The only ones are already 6-linked, or ridiculously priced :(

yeah, it's kind of a horrible market for high end gear, not many bases for sale. May be a self-crafted kind of league. Maybe all the the crafters all rolled aura stacking builds and quit out of annoyance.
Last edited by Breken on Apr 3, 2020, 5:38:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info