[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

For anyone on a smaller budget reading this... One of the reasons I keep coming back to this build is that it's decent for all budgets. People like lilianmarius, archwerewolf and myself may drop hundreds of hours into the build every league, but the base is easily doable by anyone, and the build holds firm.

The basics can easily get you clearing all content on a 5-10ex total budget, while the build has a near infinite ceiling that will keep even the most die-hard min-maxer busy for months..

Don't let the back and forth of people chasing mirror tier gear and performance put you off...
"
archwerewolf wrote:
mb someday somebody got better gear than your :P

Someday...somebody...maybe
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

well if i understand it right you didn't crafted it?)so pure luck that smb crafted.

hmmm already...

so with shitton of ex i think you can try craft it by exslaming xD

btw my for 7ex still better(lucky me :P)
Last edited by archwerewolf on Apr 2, 2020, 1:19:22 PM
And yeah. build is fine and can do all content without 300-400ex+ gear. Thats why i like it)
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

well if i understand it right you didn't crafted it?)so pure luck that smb crafted.

hmmm already...

so with shitton of ex i think you can try craft it by exslaming xD

Again, i repeat myself, your definition of pure luck is just out of this world, PURE LUCK means getting HH from Jack in a box, not farming a mirror doing entire content for dozens of hours to be able to mirror a piece of gear some top end crafter was creating.

You had pure luck this league, i didn't :)

But you know what? HH doesn't drop from a 1 chaos card every league :)

And if we want to talk about being lucky: 100 Conquerors + Sirus done - not a single Conqueror's orb and only 1x Awakener's orb from Sirus from around 20 kills.

How that sounds to you? We are talking about end game content here! And even with this shitty luck i have this league, my gear is way over average - and that's because i play ENTIRE end game content and absolutely ALL forms of it constantly (well except Blighted maps because my PS is shit, but still, i will do 50 of those also for the challenge these days).

Last edited by lilianmarius on Apr 2, 2020, 2:57:44 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

You had pure luck this league, i didn't :)

Ugh. if karma exist i gona be totaly no drop in next league due to dat HH from jack in the box
Man....im shocked, just Hunter Ex Slammed a hubris circlet I picked up yestreday for 80 chaos and;

next league there will be zero drop rate

i cant belive what im about to say ... but in this league the drop rate is
ridiculous

i have hundreds if not thousands of everything but with pretty much 0 value, beacause all have it .....

i chained 10 Simulacrum(very good exp) to level up from 96 to 97 and i filled over 30 stash tabs of items with strict filter, pretty 0 unique and very few equippable items
Last edited by Antisommossa on Apr 2, 2020, 3:42:17 PM
"
Antisommossa wrote:
next league there will be zero drop rate

i cant belive what im about to say ... but in this league the drop rate is
ridiculous

i have hundreds if not thousands of everything but with pretty much 0 value, beacause all have it .....

i chained 10 Simulacrum(very good exp) to level up from 96 to 97 and i filled over 30 stash tabs of items with strict filter, pretty 0 unique and very few equippable items

Covid-19 has focked up the PoE economy also and it seems that all end game crafters got infected and are not playing the game :)
"
Breken wrote:
For anyone on a smaller budget reading this... One of the reasons I keep coming back to this build is that it's decent for all budgets. People like lilianmarius, archwerewolf and myself may drop hundreds of hours into the build every league, but the base is easily doable by anyone, and the build holds firm.

The basics can easily get you clearing all content on a 5-10ex total budget, while the build has a near infinite ceiling that will keep even the most die-hard min-maxer busy for months..

Don't let the back and forth of people chasing mirror tier gear and performance put you off...

Yeah I dropped about 8ex and am able to clear absolutely everything. This was with around 10k ES and 20k tooltip – about 100kish on PoB with flasks and gem quality. So yeah it's very easy to get going.

The main thing I like is that you can keepaking substantial upgrades and you don't hit a wall really quickly like some other builds. Then I lucky and sold some extra crafts to get a disc on hit watchers eye and it made it completely brain-dead as you really can't die easy at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info