[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

that new helm looks absolutely bonkers for our build, providing huge dps for absolutely free

need to find a nice berserk enchant on it and itll be perfect
no patch changes as all, so the 3.17 pob and info is still viable

this will be my league starter, so i look forward to learning new ways to play it with whoever wants to join me :)
"
frawrst wrote:
that new helm looks absolutely bonkers for our build, providing huge dps for absolutely free

Hey Frawst,

Yeah, the new helm definitely looks really nice. Likely to play some variation of this build again next league. Probably won't do the Blunderbore and Gull shenanigans since the helmet slot will no longer be free. I'll have to think up all NEW shenanigans instead!! XD

"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Hey Frawst,

Yeah, the new helm definitely looks really nice. Likely to play some variation of this build again next league. Probably won't do the Blunderbore and Gull shenanigans since the helmet slot will no longer be free. I'll have to think up all NEW shenanigans instead!! XD

hehe blunderbore + gull will still be very strong mapping, considering they arent nerfing any of the shrine nodes on atlas afaik

the new helm look outrageous

its not %max hp either, its current, and since its phys, we can use endurance charges + determination/defiance banner to basically take 0 dmg from it

we usually use 2 dmging warcries + enduring, but we can swap to 3x damaging warcries for a massive 12+12+12% more dmg multiplier

needless to say, this helm is a massive buff to our builds
Last edited by frawrst on May 6, 2022, 10:47:05 AM
Whats everyone thoughts on Echos Of Creation, seems good, but I am worried how for each warcry, take 16% of life, will stack up mathematically.
If GGG where willing to give us an extra warcry before the cooldown kicks in. then I wish they would go the extra mile, and just remove the cooldown with this unique equipped. its not like marauder classes are good right now, let alone warcry skills in general.
"
Whats everyone thoughts on Echos Of Creation, seems good, but I am worried how for each warcry, take 16% of life, will stack up mathematically.

it seems insanely good, remember its current life, not max life, and its phys so easy to reduce via determination, defiance banner, armor, and endurance charges
"
If GGG where willing to give us an extra warcry before the cooldown kicks in. then I wish they would go the extra mile, and just remove the cooldown with this unique equipped. its not like marauder classes are good right now, let alone warcry skills in general.

that would be insanely op lol

i think all 3 marauders are in good places
sorry thought it was max life, but i disagree with you your statement that
marauder classes are good now, because mallee is in the worst spot its every been in, and this is a hill that I am going to die on!
agree to disagree then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info