[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
Longzhu wrote:
Hi

Would you help me? I'm doing this build but I'm new to the game.

I have a hard time killing bosses and from act 6 it's hard to make maps without dying many times.

the passive points trees I'm following in order as I go up I'm adding the points.

regarding the char items, I'm trying to buy the items like the lvl 95 photo in the post, would you have other items that are cheaper?

could you give me some advice?

you need to make your profile public and i will give alot of feedback + starter items you can try

Could you help me, I started playing poe 3 weeks ago. I already made my profile public, how do I make my build and items appear on the forum for you to look at?

This is my Atlas league account, the Longzhu account is an old one I was using.

thanks
Hey Frawst,

Just about to start levelling my version of this build. Firstly, thanks for the guide. It's very well written and was extremely helpful when it came to planning my version of the build. I decided to try something a little different in some respects mostly as I have always wanted to try out the Fist of War Support as well as not having to spam warcries so much. So my version will be a RT non-vaal GS scion using FoW and not really focusing too much on AS scaling in favour of one big attack every few seconds.

I read a while back that the loss of the Rapid Expansion jewels have hurt the area of attack a bit so I'll be using the phantasmal version of the skill to get some of that angle back as well as the increased angle helmet enchant. Hopefully with additional area scaling it will feel pretty good.

I'm also going to be doing some moderate investment in strength scaling as I want to use the Gull and Blunderbore together to make for really juicy shrine effects given that shrine investment on the new Atlas passive tree makes it fairly easy to be under a shrine's effect for a lot of a map. Blunderbore should be giving me the equivalent of a Carcass Jack in Area and Damage scaling as well as a Belly of the Beast in increased life. If the lesser shrines get affected by shrine effect on the atlas passive tree it should be a little more than I would have gotten for wearing each item in one body armour!

The Scion helps out with Blunderbore's STR requirements in getting 60 extra STR as well as extra passives to pick up the attribute stuff on the tree without needing to drop too many other things. Likely to go Berseker and Slayer as a Scion so I get to have some rage gen stuff as well as the extra damage with a nice easy to use cull and slayer overleech. Hopefully it will be pretty tanky. Also have options of a third ascendancy down the road from the Forbidden Flame / Flesh combo.

Looking forward to trying it out anyway. I think if I enjoy it this time and get better used to warcries then I could look to a Berserker version in a later league. Berserker would fix it's biggest likely issue of a slow attack time so could be fun to try it again, maybe adding Impale into the mix and going back to a more cookie-cutter setup of Vaal GS and dropping FoW.
"
Acqina wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Longzhu wrote:
Hi

I have a hard time killing bosses and from act 6 it's hard to make maps without dying many times.

the passive points trees I'm following in order as I go up I'm adding the points.

regarding the char items, I'm trying to buy the items like the lvl 95 photo in the post, would you have other items that are cheaper?

you need to make your profile public and i will give alot of feedback + starter items you can try

Could you help me, I started playing poe 3 weeks ago. I already made my profile public, how do I make my build and items appear on the forum for you to look at?

thanks

Good Morning

I managed to link the character, my items that gems are already available if possible to evaluate them, I will be very grateful.
Hey everyone,

I'm hoping you guys can take a look at my build and recommend where I can focus to improve. I usually run a Molten Strike build so I feel as though I'm not as tanky or or powerful. I think my DPS is quite low and I don't know where to take this build... I probably messed up the tree at some point too.

https://pastebin.com/GA5C45vj
Thanks for the build! Quite good clearing, but I get often very fast killed in t4 t5 maps. Maybe doing something wrong?
My profile is public, maybe some one can give some advice? Can't run all aura's, have to make a choice also...

Thanks a lot...!
Live your Life. Love your Life.
Made it through the levelling process ok but the Ground Slam AoE does feel fairly lackluster now without the Rapid Expansion jewels. Vaal GS helps a lot but in my case I swapped out of it for regular GS to try and get used to Fist of War early on which was probably a mistake. I also didn't use warcries until later on which was another mistake as they are less clunky than I feared.

Once I equipped all my proper gear at level 68 things felt substantially better and the increased ground slam angle enchant plus the increased angle from the divergent ground slam makes you hit just about 180 degrees in front of you which feels great. Couple that with the AoE from Blunderbore, pulverise, fist of war and seismic cry and your groundslam hits pretty much to the edge of the screen or offscreen. The one big attack every couple of seconds feels great for clearing. Had a couple of issues versus essence mobs where they had insane ES recharge that forced me to hold down right click on them to prevent their ES from recharging between each hit but otherwise hitting every 2 seconds or so is working out fine.

The attack time was a concern but I have gotten it to feel ok by using the raider ascendancy from the Fobidden Flesh / Flame combo and crafting min frenzy charges on all 3 bits of jewellery. That gives me permanent onslaught as well as the attack speed from the frenzy charges and the attack time feels ok now. It's still fairly slow but rewards you for attacking a little early and letting the mobs run into you. With the AoE feeling so good it's not too big of an issue. Plus once you get either a lesser acceleration shrine or a greater acceleration shrine it's nice and fast.

I did also need to invest more into life leech for keeping good uptime on overleech so grabbed the wheel Martial Experience and focussed on the increased overleech from hits so that my one big hit would hopefully give me enough leech for the full 5 seconds. It seems to be working great so far and I definitely notice it if it goes down.

All in all, happy with the progress so far. Still have to get more damage really from the last 5 or 6 passives and it'll be interesting to see what level of content feels good with the character. You really do want to be killing normal and magic mobs in one hit for the build to feel good so it'll mostly depend on what level of map that stops happening.

@hendrik

I'm no expert and haven't played the version of the build you are using but I notice you have 3 life flasks and a mana flask. You seem to have mana leech on gear so do you still need the mana flask? I'd also try and drop down to one instant divine life flask if you can. You should definitely try and get a Lion's Roar unique flask as that will give you 10% More melee damage as well as a bunch of flat armour which should help versus physical attacks. They start as low as a couple of chaos for a badly rolled one and about 10c last time I checked for the perfect 10% roll. Frawst has a guide to his recommended flasks in his guide so maybe look to follow that.
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Mar 20, 2022, 4:00:50 AM
"
Acqina wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Longzhu wrote:
Hi

thanks

i dont see any characters on the account you are posting from, can you send me a link to your character?
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Hey Frawst,

Just about to start levelling my version of this build. Firstly, thanks for the guide. It's very well written and was extremely helpful when it came to planning my version of the build. I decided to try something a little different in some respects mostly as I have always wanted to try out the Fist of War Support as well as not having to spam warcries so much. So my version will be a RT non-vaal GS scion using FoW and not really focusing too much on AS scaling in favour of one big attack every few seconds.

I read a while back that the loss of the Rapid Expansion jewels have hurt the area of attack a bit so I'll be using the phantasmal version of the skill to get some of that angle back as well as the increased angle helmet enchant. Hopefully with additional area scaling it will feel pretty good.

I'm also going to be doing some moderate investment in strength scaling as I want to use the Gull and Blunderbore together to make for really juicy shrine effects given that shrine investment on the new Atlas passive tree makes it fairly easy to be under a shrine's effect for a lot of a map. Blunderbore should be giving me the equivalent of a Carcass Jack in Area and Damage scaling as well as a Belly of the Beast in increased life. If the lesser shrines get affected by shrine effect on the atlas passive tree it should be a little more than I would have gotten for wearing each item in one body armour!

The Scion helps out with Blunderbore's STR requirements in getting 60 extra STR as well as extra passives to pick up the attribute stuff on the tree without needing to drop too many other things. Likely to go Berseker and Slayer as a Scion so I get to have some rage gen stuff as well as the extra damage with a nice easy to use cull and slayer overleech. Hopefully it will be pretty tanky. Also have options of a third ascendancy down the road from the Forbidden Flame / Flesh combo.

Looking forward to trying it out anyway. I think if I enjoy it this time and get better used to warcries then I could look to a Berserker version in a later league. Berserker would fix it's biggest likely issue of a slow attack time so could be fun to try it again, maybe adding Impale into the mix and going back to a more cookie-cutter setup of Vaal GS and dropping FoW.

looks like all great ideas :) i dont think the aoe "nerf" was that big for GS, its radius gained on lvl up is nice enough. phantasmal sounds fun, and with ashes of the stars i bet you can get its quality high up there for big aoe. sounds fun

blunderbore + gull feels amazing for general mapping; i adore this combo. along with rampage (maybe from wyrmsign gloves or bisco belt) you can get some really fast and speedy mapping with this build

scion makes alot of sense for builds that really need to stretch their points, good thinking. slayer also gives immune to phys reflect if i remember, its really strong

serker is great for league start, so much raw passive power from ascend makes pushing early league atlas super easy

"
SultanHama wrote:

Good Morning

I managed to link the character, my items that gems are already available if possible to evaluate them, I will be very grateful.

hi,

you need to make your characters public so i can view them
"
Veilleux wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm hoping you guys can take a look at my build and recommend where I can focus to improve. I usually run a Molten Strike build so I feel as though I'm not as tanky or or powerful. I think my DPS is quite low and I don't know where to take this build... I probably messed up the tree at some point too.

https://pastebin.com/GA5C45vj

hi friend

you are on a good start but need quite a bit more lvls, last ascend, stuff like ryslathas coil etc

you are using 2 life flasks and a bad unique flask. get 10% more lions roar, get a quicksilver and consecreted flask

drop foritfy in tidebreaker link since your hits always fortify with mastery

save up for 6 link tide

you have 18% unreserved mana, get the charisma wheel + mastery and work in more auras like flesh/stone-maim etc

lots of room for improvments

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info