[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hello frawrst,

after they unveiled Echoes of Creation I was immediately into it and started searching for a build that could fit it in.
I already stumbled upon your guide a few leagues prior and found it very interesting, in-depth and well written. Thing is, I like to be fairly competetive within the first few weeks of the league and never played a slam/warcry build up until now.
So I was wondering how far it is possible to push this build like in the first two weeks, and how well you think it fares against the new pinnacle content.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
Last edited by ObsidianOracles on May 8, 2022, 4:18:38 AM
"
Hello frawrst,

after they unveiled Echoes of Creation I was immediately into it and started searching for a build that could fit it in.
I already stumbled upon your guide a few leagues prior and found it very interesting, in-depth and well written. Thing is, I like to be fairly competetive within the first few weeks of the league and never played a slam/warcry build up until now.
So I was wondering how far it is possible to push this build like in the first two weeks, and how well you think it fares against the new pinnacle content.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

hey friend!

thank you for your kind words!

i am planning on pushing this build to uber pinnicle, this was my starter in about 10 or so of the last leagues. i usually end up a mid budget (say, 15-20 ex) which allows me to farm conq/guardians/shaper/elder/uber elder/sirus awk 8

tidebreaker 6 link carries very very far, and i will be considering more end game options as i plan to try to min max this version

impale, crit, aura stacking etc are all on my mind

the foundation of this build (slams + warbringer + berserk) scales extremely well, and the new helmet is just another huge more multi for pretty much free (with 6/7 endurance charges, defiance, banner etc we hit 50k-70k armor)

not to mention our life recovery on warcry + enduring cry + leech

Has anyone had success as a slayer with this?
I am very tempted to play this with a slayer this league.
"
ScrawlyG wrote:

slayer should be very solid for this build due to overleech and impact

plus it can make tidebreaker a 8% crit mace if you go overwhelm and crit

should be pretty easy to transfer over
I will be streaming this on league start, come hang out if you like!
https://www.twitch.tv/frawrst
"
frawrst wrote:
"
ScrawlyG wrote:

Thank you!

Wouldnt one like to go Axe or Staff for crit then though?
"
ScrawlyG wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
ScrawlyG wrote:

Thank you!

Wouldnt one like to go Axe or Staff for crit then though?

yeah! however, meta prices for axes and staves are much higher, and tidebreaker outperforms ALOT of crafted rares until people start to get super lucky (week 2-3-4) with crafts

feel free to use any 2h you think is cool!
Could I get the 3.17 path of building pastebin please?

Thanks so much for your devotion to this guide and the marauder class in general.
I think you are fine just converting the Build in PoB, right ?
I'm getting an error with the POB pastebin URL. If someone has an up to date one, can they share it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info