[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
carnos26 wrote:
i make visible profile but still cant get end charge from stun via tidebreaker for melee noobs like me if u can explain leveling tree 30-50-70-95 i messed up alot when in story part

hi the reason you are not getting endurance charges is because you put ground slam in your chest. you need to put ground slam in your weapon for it to gain extra "endurance charge on hit" link of tidebreaker

also, if you use multistrike you cant exert attacks, and we are basing the build around exerting attacks

use the pob leveling trees, not poe planner. i will remove the poe planner ones
thnx i only need end charge problem itry diff build more tanky less dps less warcry maybe use slam with crit experimenting until new leg but thnx for build its give me tons of idea less button more tanky but less dps ididnt enjoy this much in poe since metamorp thnx for build
Last edited by carnos26 on Jan 31, 2022, 11:07:26 AM
OK so I tried the build in early levels so I can see if I like GS or not. It looks great even at low level and I'm really hyped for 3.17 with this build as a league starter.

My only fear is that I won't like to (or I won't be capable to) handle the cries rotations.
So I'm trying to understand a little bit how it works before I start.

Please tell me if I misunderstand something:

The build is mainly based on the War Bringer node. The idea is to generate/consume rage by spamming the cries, to have permanent access to Exerted Attacks and thus have more dps.
When necessary, consume rage with Berserk to gain dps, movement speed, etc.

Enduring cry allows you to generate endurance charges when a tankyness is needed.
At first I didn't understand why you had to use several cries rather than just one with Call to Arms. But then I realized that the effects of the cries stack. So why is it called "cries rotation"? Isn't it enough to keep Exerted Attacks up permanently on each of the three cries (Intimidating Cry for double damage, rallying cry and infernal cry)?

Thank you!
(sorry, maybe this is a stupid question, but I've never played a melee character before)
"
carnos26 wrote:
thnx i only need end charge problem itry diff build more tanky less dps less warcry maybe use slam with crit experimenting until new leg but thnx for build its give me tons of idea less button more tanky but less dps ididnt enjoy this much in poe since metamorp thnx for build

good luck friend, i am too trying a more defensive version with brutus lead sprinkler str stacking for this league
"
Kateroze wrote:
OK so I tried the build in early levels so I can see if I like GS or not. It looks great even at low level and I'm really hyped for 3.17 with this build as a league starter.

My only fear is that I won't like to (or I won't be capable to) handle the cries rotations.
So I'm trying to understand a little bit how it works before I start.

Please tell me if I misunderstand something:

The build is mainly based on the War Bringer node. The idea is to generate/consume rage by spamming the cries, to have permanent access to Exerted Attacks and thus have more dps.
When necessary, consume rage with Berserk to gain dps, movement speed, etc.

Enduring cry allows you to generate endurance charges when a tankyness is needed.
At first I didn't understand why you had to use several cries rather than just one with Call to Arms. But then I realized that the effects of the cries stack. So why is it called "cries rotation"? Isn't it enough to keep Exerted Attacks up permanently on each of the three cries (Intimidating Cry for double damage, rallying cry and infernal cry)?

Thank you!
(sorry, maybe this is a stupid question, but I've never played a melee character before)

hello friend!

warcry rotations is indeed the core part of our huge dps gains, so its not a build for everyone

the reason i say rotations is due to warbringer, it GIVES us rage when we are below 25. by carefully doing a rotation, we are able to maintain rage gen even during berserk! this means we have HUGE (almost permanent) uptime on berserk, which is another gigantic dps boost

so you want to keep "rotating" your warcries, as some will be on cooldown but you need to keep procing warbringer rage gen

i use berserk liberally since rage gen is so easy as this build. it allows you to push thru to red maps on very low gear just because of warbringer + aspect of carnage + berserk and rage bonuses
"
frawrst wrote:
"
cômrade wrote:
First of all thanks for this build guide i will try it for my league starter in 3.17.
Im still kind of a big noob in poe and i have a question with the leveling skill tree (low level skilltree / first lab + Main tree) etc. So the leveling skill tree links sending me to poe planner and the paths look a bit different than the pob tree u linked https://pastebin.com/bw1XZjpc. My question is do i go with the leveling tree until i have enough points for the pob tree https://pastebin.com/bw1XZjpc with all the mastery nodes etc. and respec with regrets or do i go from the start with this PoB skill tree.

Sorry for my bad english

im actually going to edit out the poe planner trees; they are from an old version of PoE tree

use the trees in PoB for leveling

Thanks for the reply gonna stick to the pob then!
I want to go this build but still nervous that Im not sure how it scales etc..

Not sure I like war cry rotating either so not sure what to do qq
Last edited by wotad on Feb 1, 2022, 9:03:33 AM
"
cômrade wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
cômrade wrote:
First of all thanks for this build guide i will try it for my league starter in 3.17.
Im still kind of a big noob in poe and i have a question with the leveling skill tree (low level skilltree / first lab + Main tree) etc. So the leveling skill tree links sending me to poe planner and the paths look a bit different than the pob tree u linked https://pastebin.com/bw1XZjpc. My question is do i go with the leveling tree until i have enough points for the pob tree https://pastebin.com/bw1XZjpc with all the mastery nodes etc. and respec with regrets or do i go from the start with this PoB skill tree.

Sorry for my bad english

im actually going to edit out the poe planner trees; they are from an old version of PoE tree

use the trees in PoB for leveling

Thanks for the reply gonna stick to the pob then!

good luck! feel free to ask any questions!
"
wotad wrote:

it has alot of room for growth; i think i got down 2/4 maven invitiations on just a 6 link and ryslathas

"
frawrst wrote:
"
wotad wrote:

it has alot of room for growth; i think i got down 2/4 maven invitiations on just a 6 link and ryslathas

So what exactly is the cry rotation just using them 247 or in a order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info