[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
Enjoying the build so far, but was wondering what changes would need to be made for use with earthshatter instead of GroundSlam?

none really, just dont slot in rapid expansion for jewels
Ancestral cry does not exert attacks for. Is there something I am missing? I;m not using multistrike
"
Corvete wrote:
Ancestral cry does not exert attacks for. Is there something I am missing? I;m not using multistrike

ancestry call is strikes only

use infernal/intimdiating, rallying, and enduring cry
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Corvete wrote:

how does infernal cry interact with brutality? Do we still get full benefit of it?
"
Corvete wrote:

how does infernal cry interact with brutality? Do we still get full benefit of it?

Infernal cry is not linked to brutality (shouldn't at least) so you get the effect and let me tell you it is amazing for clear

So anyway I'm back with more aura shaenanigans!

Inspired by a Kittsunen above (I didnt know about aul's uprising) I've got a dex Aul's, now I'm fitting Grace in addition to all the auras I had before (Pride, B&S, HoP, Determination, Defiance Banner)

What this comes out to is:

Without flasks
26.5k armor (30k with molten shell which I have on left click)
14.5k evasion (64% evade)

With flasks
48k armor (54k with molten shell)
24k evasion (74% evade)

This is without anointing charisma; I don't need the mana and the other bonuses are pretty minor compared to 1% max res

I still have respectable dps: with very conservative assumptions (no flasks, normal warchief, 40 rage and only 1 sentinel active) I still reach 1.75m dps with groundslam

Now a question, do you feel like berserk is fundamental? From what I remember last league i rarely if ever used it cause the risk of being at 0 rage is too high, I just feel super sluggish if I'm not at 40+. But I didn't have second wind on cries last league so maybe that's a factor? I'm basically out of gem space tho, so I either need to get an unset ring or drop enlighten. While I don't really need the extra mana it's quite nice. I could get -mana cost craft if I need it I guess

Pastebin for my build:
https://pastebin.com/5niL3da0

Looking forward to what you come up with next!
"
Corvete wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Corvete wrote:

the infernal cry is not linked to brutality, so it will do its full damage

infernal cry is great qol, u can link it to maim, culling, mana leech, all kinds of strong supports and combust will be supported by them
Hello :)

Think you've updated the entire guide for 3.17? Leveling part etc?

I play a tectonic slam for this league, but I had played your version 2 or 3 leagues ago I loved it and I would like to do it again with your guide :)

Stay safe, see you exiles :)
Cant even delete a post ??
Last edited by JEF on Dec 4, 2021, 7:57:28 AM
"
Nesales wrote:
Hello :)

Think you've updated the entire guide for 3.17? Leveling part etc?

I play a tectonic slam for this league, but I had played your version 2 or 3 leagues ago I loved it and I would like to do it again with your guide :)

Stay safe, see you exiles :)

yeah for 3.17 ill aim for a full rewrite to be up to date for all the 3.15, 3.16 and new 3.17 changes

"
"
Corvete wrote:

Infernal cry is not linked to brutality (shouldn't at least) so you get the effect and let me tell you it is amazing for clear

So anyway I'm back with more aura shaenanigans!

Inspired by a Kittsunen above (I didnt know about aul's uprising) I've got a dex Aul's, now I'm fitting Grace in addition to all the auras I had before (Pride, B&S, HoP, Determination, Defiance Banner)

What this comes out to is:

Without flasks
26.5k armor (30k with molten shell which I have on left click)
14.5k evasion (64% evade)

With flasks
48k armor (54k with molten shell)
24k evasion (74% evade)

This is without anointing charisma; I don't need the mana and the other bonuses are pretty minor compared to 1% max res

I still have respectable dps: with very conservative assumptions (no flasks, normal warchief, 40 rage and only 1 sentinel active) I still reach 1.75m dps with groundslam

Now a question, do you feel like berserk is fundamental? From what I remember last league i rarely if ever used it cause the risk of being at 0 rage is too high, I just feel super sluggish if I'm not at 40+. But I didn't have second wind on cries last league so maybe that's a factor? I'm basically out of gem space tho, so I either need to get an unset ring or drop enlighten. While I don't really need the extra mana it's quite nice. I could get -mana cost craft if I need it I guess

Pastebin for my build:
https://pastebin.com/5niL3da0

Looking forward to what you come up with next!

absolutely amazing. i think this is one of the best versions so far

do you have the chance to record any videos? i need to see this amazing aura stacking slammer!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info