[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Thank you for this build. I'm overall a POE Noob and this is the most fun I've had in this game yet!

2 of my 3 prior characters were Cyclone characters, and I ultimately got very bored just holding down left click and moving around maps.

This char seems more complicated in a fun away. I hope this will motivate me to actually build and grow. I never have experienced any end-game content as I really don't know how to make currency on any meaningful level and then start dying in my 80s and can't get the XP to get any higher, so hopefully this will be different this time.
Thanks for answering my question also what anointments should i go for
ive seen couple nice ones

Martial Experience

Kinetic Impacts

Hematophagy

I don't know if the last one is usefull for the build but it seems nice
"
Spinzair1 wrote:
Thanks for answering my question also what anointments should i go for
ive seen couple nice ones

Martial Experience

Kinetic Impacts

Hematophagy

I don't know if the last one is usefull for the build but it seems nice

i personally like cystal skin annoint as we dont need damage on this build
Has it to do with 15% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments
Bc I'm overcapped on res
Probably that and +1 to max resists. I'm too new to know the math but I know that any MAX RES over 75 is really good.
"
Spinzair1 wrote:
Has it to do with 15% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments
Bc I'm overcapped on res

it gives max res, and avoid ailments is very strong defensively
So first of all I wanna say, great stuff as always, this was my first build ever when I started last league and I loved it, so I decided to give it another go this one since it seemed to get buffed.

Looking at the PoB it seems to have that bug where it doesn't properly allocate masteries when you import, and kinda gives all allocated masteries all possible bonuses at the same time. Dunno if it's just my problem but if it isn't you should probably add a line about it and put the masteries you have in it

By the way I'm assuming that you have:
Warcry: min power, ailments, life
Fortify: fort on hit, +max fort
Mace: crush on hit, chill or cull
Life: +50 life
Resistance: cb immunity
Reservation: mana eff
Attack: stance eff

What do you think of impale support? pob is showing me massive numbers for it even with no tree support and my tidebreaker happened to roll 5R1G, so i've been trying it. I'm not sure how much the dead link will impact my mapping tho cause I'm taking it slow and just now hitting yellows.

I've also been fiddling around with your pob and have hit onto something quite interesting.

If you drop the attack wheel, the non-crush mace mastery and drop +life minor nodes, you can path up to sovereignty in the templar zone (and get 8% eff from champion of the cause wheel); this way you can drop flesh and stone and instead put in determination (20/0) and defiance banner(20/20) with the same mana left (51 vs your 55)

On your PoB without changing anything else, that results in:
-236k dps
-257 hp
-4 aoe
+199 evasion with banner on/270 planted on 50 stages
+19262(!) armor with banner on/+21268(!) planted on 50 stages

(edit: this is with flasks off, if you have flasks on you get to almost 38k armor)

That seems like a pretty good tradeoff! You also get 20 int from the path in case you need it for some gems

Pob: https://pastebin.com/yGV4PX55

To end off, for anyone looking for a budget belt while farming for ryslatha, I've found Perseverance to be quite nice, it has %life, cold res and onslaught while you're fortified

Keep going at it frawrst!
Last edited by Bibliotebarbarian on Nov 1, 2021, 11:32:47 PM
"
So first of all I wanna say, great stuff as always, this was my first build ever when I started last league and I loved it, so I decided to give it another go this one since it seemed to get buffed.

Looking at the PoB it seems to have that bug where it doesn't properly allocate masteries when you import, and kinda gives all allocated masteries all possible bonuses at the same time. Dunno if it's just my problem but if it isn't you should probably add a line about it and put the masteries you have in it

By the way I'm assuming that you have:
Warcry: min power, ailments, life
Fortify: fort on hit, +max fort
Mace: crush on hit, chill or cull
Life: +50 life
Resistance: cb immunity
Reservation: mana eff
Attack: stance eff

What do you think of impale support? pob is showing me massive numbers for it even with no tree support and my tidebreaker happened to roll 5R1G, so i've been trying it. I'm not sure how much the dead link will impact my mapping tho cause I'm taking it slow and just now hitting yellows.

I've also been fiddling around with your pob and have hit onto something quite interesting.

If you drop the attack wheel, the non-crush mace mastery and drop +life minor nodes, you can path up to sovereignty in the templar zone (and get 8% eff from champion of the cause wheel); this way you can drop flesh and stone and instead put in determination (20/0) and defiance banner(20/20) with the same mana left (51 vs your 55)

On your PoB without changing anything else, that results in:
-236k dps
-257 hp
-4 aoe
+199 evasion with banner on/270 planted on 50 stages
+19262(!) armor with banner on/+21268(!) planted on 50 stages

(edit: this is with flasks off, if you have flasks on you get to almost 38k armor)

That seems like a pretty good tradeoff! You also get 20 int from the path in case you need it for some gems

Pob: https://pastebin.com/yGV4PX55

To end off, for anyone looking for a budget belt while farming for ryslatha, I've found Perseverance to be quite nice, it has %life, cold res and onslaught while you're fortified

Keep going at it frawrst!

some really amazing stuff here so lets break it down

RE: masteries, i didnt realize mine dont show in pob

i will add this to guide

"
warcry i went with remove ailment, 15% life, minimum 10 power

fortify i went +3 max fort, melee hits fortify -3 max fort

attack mastery i went mana reservation of stance

reservation mastery i went 15% inc mana reservation of skills

life mastery + 50 life

resistance and ailment i went CB immunity

so you guessed 100% right i think

impale is very strong with this build and can be a great 6th link. ideally you find the other 40% chance to impale somwhere, maybe on tree near harpooner or mericless skewering but even with 60% its still strong

thats really neat RE: reservation, exchanging a little bit of life, dps and aoe for huge 20k armor

would def be worth it if you feel you need the huge armor base

perserverance is a great starter belt!

thanks for kind words

upgraded my worst pieces for about 3-5c each (neck, both rings)

annointed crystal skin for big res boost

got +1 endurance charge kaoms; i like the slow immunity and i hated being stunned.

got a nice 14 second quicksilver :)

enduring mana flask feels great for general mapping and ensuring we dont run out of mana if we dont leech randomly

im currently at 24 nurses; still quite a bit aways from a headhunter but we'll keep pushing
Hey me again I having another trouble against influence sirus mobs they litterly blast me away Is it smart to stack up chaos res?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info