[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
Shamrock5647 wrote:
Love the build so far man, its fun to play a slam build again! Quick question, are you going to move into a CWDT for call/blood rage? Or just going to stay manual on everything?

not sure yet

i have to redo all my gems/links

i basically have been taking this build to t16s conqs (easily too, nice dps for my gear)

but i have spent 1c each on rings, 6c on neck, 15c on chest, 3c on boots and 5c on gaunts

i need to hunker down and get some really nice rares + better vuln gloves etc for true endgame

at that point i may switch to CWDT/IC (ic with 6 endurance is really strong) but i do like steelskin on left click too

will decide more when i upg my gear
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 30, 2021, 9:03:42 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Shamrock5647 wrote:
Love the build so far man, its fun to play a slam build again! Quick question, are you going to move into a CWDT for call/blood rage? Or just going to stay manual on everything?

not sure yet

i basically have been taking this build to t16s conqs (easily too, nice dps for my gear)

but i have spent 1c each on rings, 6c on neck, 15c on chest, 3c on boots and 5c on gaunts

i need to hunker down and get some really nice rares + better vuln gloves etc for true endgame

at that point i may switch to CWDT/IC (ic with 6 endurance is really strong) but i do like steelskin on left click too

Would this potentially be able to do 100% deli?
"
gnvl wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Shamrock5647 wrote:

not sure yet

Would this potentially be able to do 100% deli?

i dont see why not, just would take alot of investment
Hey frawrst,

I love the build. I really like the jumping around and slamming the place.

However I'm not lacking damage but I am dying quite often in T12+ maps.

If it helps this is my gear now. I have 5.1k life, 5.2k armour and capped on res (79/79/78) but at -60 chaos res.

What should I improve on? go CWDT setup or really try to get that chaos res to a healthier number.
Last edited by yankeyunk on Oct 31, 2021, 1:33:36 PM
"
yankeyunk wrote:
Hey frawrst,

I love the build. I really like the jumping around and slamming the place.

However I'm not lacking damage but I am dying quite often in T12+ maps.

If it helps this is my gear now. I have 5.1k life, 5.2k armour and capped on res (79/79/78) but at -60 chaos res.

What should I improve on? go CWDT setup or really try to get that chaos res to a healthier number.

some very easy rare upgrades

get 70+ life on ALL items. not crafted, not +60 life. 75+ (t1 roll)

get a temple mod chest with % max life, physical damage reduction, additional curse etc (all expensive but can be bought unlinked etc)

get chaos res on all RARES, no longer is it viable to ignore chaos res in t14+ maps, everything hits too hard

get a tidebreaker with a better krangle, flat phys or chance to triple dps or even jut a positive res with no downside that affects us

annoint crystal skin once u upg neck

get an instant flask and get CB immunity elswhere

10% more melee lions roar

use 20 abrasive catalyts on belt
Wow that is very detailed thank you so much! Fortunately I have a physical damage krangle and I can probably live with the -cold res
"
frawrst wrote:
"
mvmilev wrote:
Hey, I've been having a lot of fun with this build. Thank you for the guide.

So the things I do differently. I use purity of elements in place of Pride, because I find the Immunities very useful. I've placed a faster attacks support on ground slam, otherwise felt too slow. My ms and onslaught flasks are with the "used when you use a travel skill" and "increased attacks speed during flask effect". I included the Amethyst flask with the immunity to poison suffix and cast when poisoned enchant on it. So far it works well. I don't die often and it is always dew to surprise damage and slow reactions.
My questions, are some of the things above wrong? What do you think would be a good improvement. I have around 40 exalts budget and I am not sure what the next step should be. Thank you in advance.

you have some fairly good gear already

what issues are you facing? lack of dps? dying too much?

you have good thoughts and gearing choices, purity of elements over pride is a big dps tradeoff but if it works for you 100% go for it :)

i always recommend using my build as a baseline and making it your own unique thing!

5.674 life 1% chaos res 80/79/79 El.res. I read your comments. Two things I am grateful you shared: Steel Skin on left click and Quality my Ryslatha's. It is hard to keep up when you've been away from the game for a while. I got a few ugrades:
. I went back to Pride. After all with mastery, War cries remove Ailments. And yes, I couldn't kill Sirius today. Brought him down to 25% and started dying. I get killed quite often usually by surprise. Thank you again for the response.
Last edited by mvmilev on Oct 31, 2021, 8:31:07 PM
I don't post here very much. However I have to say this build is a BLAST!!

I normally only play a Witch summoner, have since way before release. An Army of minions was the only way I played.

I wanted to do something completely different this league. Since I haven't played in a league since before Delve. I decided to go with a Marauder and see what life is like up front.

Been tweaking this and that, used GS then I'm playing around with Tectonic Slam. So I added a ton of fire damage and support. TBH I will probably be going back to GS. Even though the TS is fun!

Thanks again for the guide and to everyone for sharing their thoughts, ideas and tips in this thread. This is a blast!
Hey Frawrst,

just caught you in the Stream and you offered me to take a look at my Gear.

My active Char is "Schlam" in this league. Thanks a lot for your time and your guide :)
"
Pydracor wrote:
Hey Frawrst,

just caught you in the Stream and you offered me to take a look at my Gear.

My active Char is "Schlam" in this league. Thanks a lot for your time and your guide :)

so lots of improvments!!!!

if using earthquake, must be less duration as a skill. replace ruthless with it

consider trying out shockwave, im liking it alot especially for vaal Earthquake (which you should get)

switch to pride, flesh and stone, blood and sand. these are 3 best auras for us (and grab herald of purity when you get more mana reservation nodes)

get ryslathas coil as next big upg

get 10% more lions roar

finish uber lab

work on currency for 6 link tidebreaker

get some cheap attack speed + life jewels

overall youre in a pretty good spot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info