[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
ShayeFaletha wrote:
Hello @frawst, thank you for the great build.

Small request: could you update PoB with brinkmanship + champion of cause and with suggested earthshatter links?

I know its minor, but I'm a noob and it would be super convenient. Thank you, much appreciated :)

yeah ill do a update for first page and do new pob info in the next few days
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 29, 2021, 12:14:00 AM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
ShayeFaletha wrote:
Hello @frawst, thank you for the great build.

Small request: could you update PoB with brinkmanship + champion of cause and with suggested earthshatter links?

I know its minor, but I'm a noob and it would be super convenient. Thank you, much appreciated :)

yeah ill do a update for first page and do new pob info in the next few days

Thank you, I love you.
Im running this build and ive gotten to maps, with earthquake but i keep gettingh frozen in the animation by monsters.. whats the best overall slam do u think? like if i had to pick ONE for all content
"
Dooftard wrote:
Im running this build and ive gotten to maps, with earthquake but i keep gettingh frozen in the animation by monsters.. whats the best overall slam do u think? like if i had to pick ONE for all content

There isn't one-fits-all unfortunately, Sunder & Ground Slam imho are the best cause you can both clear packs well & boss.
Hello, i have a question that might have been answered before in this thread but i don't know how to search the answers. I was wondering if this build fits for sunder as well, or if critical suits better with sunder or finally if i just have to make some small adjustments and what are these.
"
frawrst wrote:

correct!

id say it goes

sunder + earthquake (and esp vaal earthquake is AMAZING for scourge mechanics, just pop scourge and flasks and berserk and zoom zoom run killing all) are best for general mapping/delve/aoe clear

earthshatter good combo of bossing dps (shatters overlap) and mapping

ground slam is best boss killer due to VAAL GROUND SLAM, which is the only vaal skill which can be exerted.

intimdating + rallying vaal ground slam is like... 2.4x the dps of a earthquake

so try all and see which fits best for how you play + which bosses you are killing :)

is my latest info/update

no slams do better or worse with crits; but if you go crits i recommend slayer with maces (for overpowe 8% crit base) or go axes/staves with serker/champ/scion
"
ZGBLOOD wrote:
"
Dooftard wrote:

There isn't one-fits-all unfortunately, Sunder & Ground Slam imho are the best cause you can both clear packs well & boss.

yep its preference

try em all and see which one you like
"
mvmilev wrote:
Hey, I've been having a lot of fun with this build. Thank you for the guide.

So the things I do differently. I use purity of elements in place of Pride, because I find the Immunities very useful. I've placed a faster attacks support on ground slam, otherwise felt too slow. My ms and onslaught flasks are with the "used when you use a travel skill" and "increased attacks speed during flask effect". I included the Amethyst flask with the immunity to poison suffix and cast when poisoned enchant on it. So far it works well. I don't die often and it is always dew to surprise damage and slow reactions.
My questions, are some of the things above wrong? What do you think would be a good improvement. I have around 40 exalts budget and I am not sure what the next step should be. Thank you in advance.

you have some fairly good gear already

what issues are you facing? lack of dps? dying too much?

you have good thoughts and gearing choices, purity of elements over pride is a big dps tradeoff but if it works for you 100% go for it :)

i always recommend using my build as a baseline and making it your own unique thing!
"
czrrrr wrote:
What is everyone doing instead of fortify post nerf?

fortify mastery is still bis; but now you just more a more pure dps support skill (melee phys, brutality, fist of war, pulverize, shockwave, rage support etc (i love shockwave for current scourge)
"
ZGBLOOD wrote:

My current gear, I'm at about 4.6k life, but there's still some yellow/blue packs that tend to 1shot me before I can even Warcry, especially in Scourge.

Just wanna make sure, is there anything on the gear I can improve? All my defenses including Chaos are pretty much capped. I was considering going Chieftain and just max out on STR but I'm thinking this defeats the purpose of the build.

4.6k is fairly low life; you need much more life (75+) on your ring ammy, and get a 198+ boots if using kaoms roots

other then that, lvl up more for more % life on tree and life masteries

6k hp is a good spot for reds for this build, along with prismiatic resistances/crystal skin and capped chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info