[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

I finally got my 40% ryslatha + managed to six-link my tidebreaker. I switched to vaal earthquake and have been dying a lot less, and mapping feels overall smoother compared to vaal ground slam. Would you say that vaal ground slam is more for bossing?
"
Kitssunen wrote:
I finally got my 40% ryslatha + managed to six-link my tidebreaker. I switched to vaal earthquake and have been dying a lot less, and mapping feels overall smoother compared to vaal ground slam. Would you say that vaal ground slam is more for bossing?

correct!

id say it goes

sunder + earthquake (and esp vaal earthquake is AMAZING for scourge mechanics, just pop scourge and flasks and berserk and zoom zoom run killing all) are best for general mapping/delve/aoe clear

earthshatter good combo of bossing dps (shatters overlap) and mapping

ground slam is best boss killer due to VAAL GROUND SLAM, which is the only vaal skill which can be exerted.

intimdating + rallying vaal ground slam is like... 2.4x the dps of a earthquake

so try all and see which fits best for how you play + which bosses you are killing :)
Ha.. haha... hahaha... aaahahah... Fuck

So I thought.. well whats the worst that can happen and how big is that chance?... well.
"
Korize wrote:
Ha.. haha... hahaha... aaahahah... Fuck

So I thought.. well whats the worst that can happen and how big is that chance?... well.

KRANGLED

i think best implicit is the flat 8-16 phys dmg or ofc the jackpot

6% chance to deal triple dmg

if you get 2h mastery its 9% chance to deal double dmg

kinda redonk
What is now the best cry infernal or ralling with intimdating and enduring?
hiii im sorry, but in the POB the armour got enemies you kill explode dealing # of their life as physical damage.

That stat doesnt exist anymore, what other mod can u get ?
AAAHA! bought another one and went again.. Sure neg fire res aint the best, but its workable :D

got another one cooking right now so.. who knows, triple would be dope
"
tiagoman wrote:
hiii im sorry, but in the POB the armour got enemies you kill explode dealing # of their life as physical damage.

That stat doesnt exist anymore, what other mod can u get ?

literally any rare chest is fine, max life, %max life, chaos res, phys dmg reduction etc

"
twiinkî wrote:
What is now the best cry infernal or ralling with intimdating and enduring?

infernal cry for clear/aoe + destroying corpses

rallying cry for pure dps
"
Korize wrote:
AAAHA! bought another one and went again.. Sure neg fire res aint the best, but its workable :D

got another one cooking right now so.. who knows, triple would be dope

good luck buddy!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info