[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
tripleburn wrote:
Awesome advice man thanks! Ive got the cluster jewel w/ Overlord but it takes 7 points to unlock it. Should I sell it and look for another? Just picked up a Shapers influenced Ilvl 85 helm to take to harvest.

Nah keep it, and in one of the jewel slots on this large cluster with Overlord, socket in your medium cluster with the mods I mentioned when you do get it.

To get the skill points to fill them both, I would drop Spinecruncher & Wrecking Ball wheels at the bottom of the tree. Keep the Rampart wheel.

I've made some progress since your tips. Mind elaborating on how I can increase the quality of my weapon?
Last edited by tripleburn on Aug 4, 2021, 5:58:59 AM
"
tripleburn wrote:
I've made some progress since your tips. Mind elaborating on how I can increase the quality of my weapon?

Option 1: Betrayal mechanic

Get Hillock into transportation, higher rank = higher weapon quality improvement.

Not sure if you played Betrayal league or know how it works, watch YT vids if unsure how to manipulate it to get Hillock where you want.

Option 2: Bestiary mechanic

Find or buy the beast named "Cracic Vassal" and use it at the blood altar. Its effect is to "Corrupt an Armour or Weapon To have 30% Quality". You will need a spare weapon to defeat the blood altar encounter. Also note that the item is corrupted after this so make sure you put in 6-link well-rolled Tidebreaker.

#########

You also still need to fix your jewellery
Maybe i'm doing something wrong but with this build i die every 5 minutes, even at tier 5 (i don't want to think at higher tier)... Every pack of monster that shoot from distance kill me almost instantly... with 7000 armor and elemental res capped, can anyone help me?

EDIT: i've made some changes and now i can easily do tier 10 maps (always dying every five min): removed ancestral warchief and insert molten shell with increased duration support on the move mouse button so is 4 sec off and 5 sec on always, armor is now at 7.7k, elemental res all capped, autoflask for the ailments, life at 5.4k (can be increased more, some rolls are not good enough)... but there is nothing to do: when a pack of 20 or 30 monster shot at you at the same time or jump on you from a distance you can't survive because you don't even see them from offscreen where they shoot or jump and can't stun them before they perform this action, with the 20%life/sec leech cap you aren't able to stay alive is math (too much damage taken too slow healing, not leech but healing is different), if there where no cap (or at least an higher cap) to leech/sec this build should be very tanky; is a shame beacuse the DPS is exceptional probably it will oneshot all white mobs in t16 (and i don't even use tidebraker for now)...
Last edited by CianniCianni on Aug 6, 2021, 3:49:05 AM
Having a blast with this build. First league Im actually having fun doing stuff.

Could you guys help me out with a few questions?

-Im using Vaal Molten Shell. Seems to provide amazing tank at the expense of soul gain prevention for the slam. Why does the guide recommend steelskin, since we're armor?

-Could you advise me on the best of the two? Im more inclined for the maim one as my resistances are covered

-What annoint to this chest? Still trying to link it. Since I can annoint amulet and the chestpiece, it could be something more unorthodox, right?

-My gems/equipment in general are a mess. I gotta figure out better combinations. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks!
"
Tennaris1 wrote:
Having a blast with this build. First league Im actually having fun doing stuff.

Could you guys help me out with a few questions?

-Im using Vaal Molten Shell. Seems to provide amazing tank at the expense of soul gain prevention for the slam. Why does the guide recommend steelskin, since we're armor?

-Could you advise me on the best of the two? Im more inclined for the maim one as my resistances are covered

-What annoint to this chest? Still trying to link it. Since I can annoint amulet and the chestpiece, it could be something more unorthodox, right?

-My gems/equipment in general are a mess. I gotta figure out better combinations. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks!

hey friend!

glad to hear you are enjoing it

1. its all preference, you can use any guardskill except the mana one

molten shell and vaal molten shell are both very strong defensively, but also more buttons to press. keep in mind the framework of the guide just that, a framework, so you are encouraged to customize it as per how you want to play and which skills you want to use

2. if im correct, calamtious is this

30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
15% increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments [1]

this is useless for us, we do not deal any elemental damage. we are a brutality build :)

so the first one with maim

3. there are many recomendations for good annoints

depending on what you feel your build needs to keep powering up

strong offensive stuff like master of force

save 4 points by getting vanquisher or kinetic impacts which maybe lets you add a new cluster jewel etc

panticipon to increase boss damage when you have warchief up (btw, you should definitely be using ancestral warchief with this build)

defensive stuff like crystal skin, blood siphon, cruel preparation

warcry qol like natural authority, admonisher, deep breaths, escalation

since you have overlord, you can drop fortify link in your movement skill. overlord makes it so all attacks with maces or sceptres or staves grant fortify

lions roar is extremely cheap due to nerfs but is still a nice 10% more multiplier as well as some nice cheap armor

devotos is a strong starter/mid tier helm but you will eventually want to move into "enemies take 9% increased phys damage" helm. will take $$$ to craft

same with redblades, good starter boots but you can eventually move into big rares with huge life, res, movespeed and dodge

try to get +70 life on amulet, and both rings

get ryslathas coil belt, very expensive but very powerful

other then that, you are on a good pace!
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 8, 2021, 3:53:13 PM
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Expanded many of my options. I managed to get a basalt+granite flask combo with more armor and increased effect rolls, so my armor jumps to insane levels.Thats with a tabula! That with vaal molten shell gives the option to tank really insane amounts of dmg for a brief period. Regular molten shell activates off and on with cwdt so its more of a safeguard while mapping

I still havent linked the chest. Thats where Ive been sinking my money into. It`ll be a massive upgrade both dmg and defense compared to tabula. My plan for upgrades is to save money for the top priority then go for endgame gear Im sure I wont be replacing. (1)link chest then (2)boots, gloves, helm, belt(I had Rhyslatha on my radar then Ive found Bear`s Girdle and daaamn thats strong. 7 exalts atm but seems to be the be-all-end-all belt choice) (3) rings and amulet to top up my gaps. At this point reevaluate anoints to fill the blanks

-What support could I use on my movement speed link to replace fortify?

-Is it worth to use enlighten with my auras? Nothing else seems to compliment them.

-How would you compare Bears Girdle and Ryslatha?

-Also, consider:

Replica Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel
Spoiler
4% increased Skill Effect Duration
+5 to Maximum Rage
Non-Channelling Skills have -9 to Total Mana Cost

Potency of Will anoint - 25% increased Skill Effect Duration

Endless buffs?

Thanks a lot for the help
"
Tennaris1 wrote:
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Expanded many of my options. I managed to get a basalt+granite flask combo with more armor and increased effect rolls, so my armor jumps to insane levels.Thats with a tabula! That with vaal molten shell gives the option to tank really insane amounts of dmg for a brief period. Regular molten shell activates off and on with cwdt so its more of a safeguard while mapping

I still havent linked the chest. Thats where Ive been sinking my money into. It`ll be a massive upgrade both dmg and defense compared to tabula. My plan for upgrades is to save money for the top priority then go for endgame gear Im sure I wont be replacing. (1)link chest then (2)boots, gloves, helm, belt(I had Rhyslatha on my radar then Ive found Bear`s Girdle and daaamn thats strong. 7 exalts atm but seems to be the be-all-end-all belt choice) (3) rings and amulet to top up my gaps. At this point reevaluate anoints to fill the blanks

-What support could I use on my movement speed link to replace fortify?

-Is it worth to use enlighten with my auras? Nothing else seems to compliment them.

-How would you compare Bears Girdle and Ryslatha?

-Also, consider:

Replica Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel
Spoiler
4% increased Skill Effect Duration
+5 to Maximum Rage
Non-Channelling Skills have -9 to Total Mana Cost

Potency of Will anoint - 25% increased Skill Effect Duration

Endless buffs?

Thanks a lot for the help

you could link something like culling strike to leap slam, or just lifetap as you have now

enlighten is fine but probably an over investment currently, it really shines when it allows for an extra aura. play around with PoB before investing to see if flesh and stone or maybe arctic armor is a possibility before spending big $$$ on an enlighten

ryslathas is a much bigger dps increase over bears girdle. bears is good for specific rage stacking builds, while ryslasthas massively boosts our top end

replica conq is very nice for a budget jewel, compare it with warcry clusters and such to see if the points are worth it

i dont think potency of will has many benefits for us as none of our buffs are duration (berserk is based on rage, not time)

My gear is pretty good but I die in red maps a lot. Any tips?
"
skeeter1g wrote:
My gear is pretty good but I die in red maps a lot. Any tips?

your account is private so we cannot view it

general tips for red maps

staying still = dead, make sure to move alot and use our rage movement speed

use berserk liberally, due to warbringer and clusters we have very good rage gen as we are constantly using war cries. use berserk all the time for offense AND defense

try to push for 6k+ hp, the more the better

use vaal GS alot, it has great range/aoe/damage and very low soul cost use

watch map mods, alot of them became much deadlier this league due to flask changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info