[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

From what I can see between our builds, Im generating more rage with the Cry Wolf medium jewel node(more power per cry) and the warlords mark triggered on the ring(Cursed Enemies grant 20 Rage Regenerated over 1 second when Stunned). The gem might be somewhat pricey but the ring is dead cheap. You could buy one and give it a try
I think I'm pretty set for clusters

two large ones that give me the notables, fuel the fight, overlord, feed the fury and weight advantage, and a medium with cry wolf and lead by example. so thats how i keep my rage topped up above 30 but a mixture of warcries and berserk causes it to average around 30-40 unless i just don't war cry that often. So in this case it sounds like the war lords mark is the one doing the trick.
Why i can't stunlock or stun any unique Boss? i can't stun Izaro, or another unique monsters...

This is my build, my char name is ForeverStun,and i'm dying a lot in the Acts 8 - 10, and i can't stun and very glass and have no damage.

Spoiler

Last edited by StarDustVendeta on Aug 15, 2021, 5:16:29 PM
"
Why i can't stunlock or stun any unique Boss? i can't stun Izaro, or another unique monsters...

This is my build, my char name is ForeverStun,and i'm dying a lot in the Acts 8 - 10, and i can't stun and very glass and have no damage.

Spoiler

you can no longer stun lock any boss, they become immune after 3.11 or 3.12 i think

your life rolls are very low, 10-40

get better life on your gear

you should easily be able to clear story with your gear
I done goofed, i got a ring with "trigger warlords mark" for a about 3 exalts...It does not work with tombfist, vulnerability on hit. might need to sell one
"
Genhain wrote:
I done goofed, i got a ring with "trigger warlords mark" for a about 3 exalts...It does not work with tombfist, vulnerability on hit. might need to sell one

you can try to get a chest with +1 curses if you have a big budget
I miss groundslam will try this build and see if it survived.
I had intentions of trying one of the new melee skills with an alt - namely rage vortex - when I stumbled upon this build (and saw the bad reviews of rage vortex). Since I had a Vaal GS gem in my stash, I decided to give this a try.

Wow, I didn't know a melee skill/build could be so powerful. I am absolutely destroying the bosses throughout the story. I've never seen any of them die so fast. Berzerker is a lot of fun, too. Loving Fist of War support and the berserk ROARRRR. I'm probably doing it wrong, but I'm really just having fun using warcry right into berserk for a quick ROAR and a couple seconds of greyskull power!

Highly recommend this build to anyone interested in trying a really fun and powerful melee build.
"
wotad wrote:
I miss groundslam will try this build and see if it survived.

the build did indeed get hit hard by the general nerfs across the board but this is one of the few who still can clear story with ease and get you into yellow maps on a shoe string budget

especially since its non-meta :)
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
I had intentions of trying one of the new melee skills with an alt - namely rage vortex - when I stumbled upon this build (and saw the bad reviews of rage vortex). Since I had a Vaal GS gem in my stash, I decided to give this a try.

Wow, I didn't know a melee skill/build could be so powerful. I am absolutely destroying the bosses throughout the story. I've never seen any of them die so fast. Berzerker is a lot of fun, too. Loving Fist of War support and the berserk ROARRRR. I'm probably doing it wrong, but I'm really just having fun using warcry right into berserk for a quick ROAR and a couple seconds of greyskull power!

Highly recommend this build to anyone interested in trying a really fun and powerful melee build.

glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info