3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
"
Sidu wrote:
ok well... you show that you use two one hands. Why in eng game tree there are taken nodes that give dmg to 2 hand weapons?

Make sure you are looking at the correct link.

Here is the latest end game POB from the first post.

I don't see any 2 handed nodes being allocated in the tree

https://pastebin.com/z02tR0Wj

Yeah i seen it also. On the leveling pastebins under the first lab you have the Butchery nodes allocated then on the second lab tab its moved to the 1 handed nodes below it.
Seeing as nebuloch's are expensive af this season, what should I be aiming for in terms of gear to work towards nebulochs? Currently have 20C. Should I be focusing on Kaom's rings or maxing out res with rare armors, amulets?

At what point do you switch over to the dual wield build? i am level 70, at maps. have the rings necklace and maces. the "leveling" build stops at uberlab with no gear suggestion and is still 2h. The endgame build is all the way at 100 . is there an in-between we can use?
Last edited by Xentrox on Jun 23, 2020, 6:59:12 PM
"
Redshadow1101 wrote:
"
"
Sidu wrote:
ok well... you show that you use two one hands. Why in eng game tree there are taken nodes that give dmg to 2 hand weapons?

Make sure you are looking at the correct link.

Here is the latest end game POB from the first post.

I don't see any 2 handed nodes being allocated in the tree

https://pastebin.com/z02tR0Wj

Yeah i seen it also. On the leveling pastebins under the first lab you have the Butchery nodes allocated then on the second lab tab its moved to the 1 handed nodes below it.

The leveling pastebin is not the end game pastebin, they are two different links.
"
Xentrox wrote:
At what point do you switch over to the dual wield build? i am level 70, at maps. have the rings necklace and maces. the "leveling" build stops at uberlab with no gear suggestion and is still 2h. The endgame build is all the way at 100 . is there an in-between we can use?

You can switch at any time you have the nebuloch's. Any where between your 3rd and 4th lab should be fine.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 23, 2020, 7:02:29 PM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Ive been using Infernal Cry with curse on hit Flammability. Do you think the damage boost of seismic cry is better?

I tried both and found Seismic Cry much better. We knew it was going to be better single target by definition but because Tectonic Slams buffs were all in clearing, Seismic Cry does really well clearing too.

I am early in maps so I don't know if things will change as I advance.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 23, 2020, 7:10:31 PM
"
holdat wrote:
Seeing as nebuloch's are expensive af this season, what should I be aiming for in terms of gear to work towards nebulochs? Currently have 20C. Should I be focusing on Kaom's rings or maxing out res with rare armors, amulets?

You should try to max out your res with helmet, belt, amulet first, and then maybe boots last. Try not to let your rare rings carry any of the res load if possible as you upgrade.

That way when you are ready to make the switch to the nebulochs and the kaoms rings, you won't have to rejuggle every piece of gear.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 23, 2020, 7:07:54 PM
"
"
Xentrox wrote:

You can switch at any time you have the nebuloch's. Any where between your 3rd and 4th lab should be fine.

switch to what? the endgame build, or literally just keep following the leveling build (which uses 2h nodes) and just switch gear?

Also im realizing the Gear posted in the original post, plus the gear in the video differ from the gear in the POB endgame build. which gear and skills do we use?
Last edited by Xentrox on Jun 23, 2020, 7:22:23 PM
Can anyone explain the reasoning behind going Jugg on a Tec Slam build these days? It seems as though Chieftain does WAY more damage for much less the cost.

Is the goal to strive for that big defense?
I have two nebulochs but don't have Kaom's way rings. Not sure if I can handle the life degen from nebuloch by using Enduring cry.. It's really pain in ssf couldn't get Kaom's way ring prophecy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info