3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hi guys. Complete noob question here:
I'm playing standard league and am trying to follow the very endgame Skill tree (fork version), is it me or does it miss a TON of dexterity?? Making our equipment unusable? What am I missing? :-/
The level section is gone? Wanted to lvl with it for league start but now I am kind of lost.
"
key_david wrote:
The level section is gone? Wanted to lvl with it for league start but now I am kind of lost.

He has a detailed leveling POB near the top of the first post.

Also you should watch the brand new video he just posted as it has a ton of leveling info.
"
OlafGrossbaf wrote:
Hi guys. Complete noob question here:
I'm playing standard league and am trying to follow the very endgame Skill tree (fork version), is it me or does it miss a TON of dexterity?? Making our equipment unusable? What am I missing? :-/

The end game POB was not meant to represent any sort of completed build. He just threw it together so that people can have an idea of what the level 100 tree would look like and what type of high end gear to shoot for.

He did not bother balancing any of the attributes, that will be up to the player as we progress through end game.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 20, 2020, 12:44:48 AM
Any thoughts about the chieftain buffs that was recent?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hcc8bz/psa_chieftain_got_another_stealth_buff_valako/

So is Jugg > Chieftain still?
Last edited by ricmond on Jun 20, 2020, 1:26:47 AM
has anyone experimented yet with using two war crys that were instant and shared cool downs?
Does this not use the new fist of war?
"
froztyxx wrote:
Does this not use the new fist of war?

No, but it can certainly be experimented with. There are so many new things in 3.11 that there is no one right answer yet on many questions, including which support gems to use.

With POB not yet updated with all the gem information, you just have to play to get a feel for what you like.
Thhought it will be easy build for start... but I can't even kill malahai
Buy/craft a better weapon get a 4 link and I see u are using a 3 link earthquake and u went all dmg and missed grabbing some life nodes and you should have some boots with movement speed and the lack of life on your gear no wonder u are having problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info